Flashback 3. (BAP's house)

Speak now

Next morning, I woke up to a phone call.

*looks at phone's screen* , who's distubing me right now why is it an unknown number why why why can't I have my sleep ergh 

"Yah, who is this?"

"Woah, honey! Why so grouchy?" 

"What honey? Stop playing games! Tell me who already" I said annoyed

"Yah, how can someone forget someone so handsome like me?"

" you. Are you telling who you are or not? Stop wasting my time. I want to sleep"

"Yah, Im Kim Himchan! Yah! Wake up already you fat , its already 4.36 pm."

I look at my watch, ahhhh i have a date with Minhee today. ERGH hhfahfifhnujfh I quickly hung up on Himchan and call Minhee.

"Minhee? Ya, mianhaeyeo! I just woke up! Where are you? Do you still wanna meet? Ill buy food for you to make things up ara?"

"Ae-lee, finally. You , you better get me my favourite cheesecake and come over to BAP's right now! We're having lots of fun."

"What's fun without me? Ahahaha, text me their address and I'll drive to BAP's with your cheesecake!"

While waiting for Minhee's text, I bathed and got ready. I just put on an oversized long-sleeve and wore shorts. and quickly stepped out of the house! I walked to my car and I received Minhee's text. I got into my car and drove to the bakery shop, got Minhee's cheesecake, actually, I bought cheesecake for everyone and bought an extra one for Minhee cos I owe her. and those cheesecakes actually costs a lot! I quickly got into my car and drove to the address given by Minhee. 

*Knocks on the door

Bang Yongguk opened the door and asked "Who invited her over?" coldly.

"Annyeong-ah yongguk, Minhee invited me over... May I come in?..." I replied awkwardly..

"mmm ok"

I just walked in though trying to ignore yongguk's cold aura. Is he still mad? Aish....

Minhee ran towards me when she saw me, thinking that she'd hug me I open my arms but she just snatched the cheesecake bag away from my hand living me alone in an awkward position. I should've known, it's minhee. I was cursing myself in my mind without noticing my arms are still open, Himchan walked out of the kitchen and saw my open arms. He approached me and hugged me. I stopped cursing myself when I felt as though someone's hugging me. I was shock to see Himchan hugging me, I pushed him off. Leaving his scent on my shirt.

"yah, don't push me! I thought you wanted my hug!" He pouted.

"Ew, don't pout. It's disgusting." I told Chan the truth.

"I've told you hyung, you're not cute." Daehyun broke it Himchan.

"Unnie, why are there so many?" Minhee asked bout the cheesecakes.

"I bought for everyone, & since I owe you one, I bought an extra one for you!"

"Oh, gomawo!"

"What did Ae-lee bought for us?" Daeyun asked our of curiosity.

" Cheesecakes. One for each of us, except for me. I have two!" Minhee replied making Daehyun jealous knowing it is his favourite.

"Noona, why didn't get an extra one for me too? I love cheesecakes!" 

"Yah, Im not your noona. you. Who gave you that idea?" I scolded him feeling pissed off

"Well, Im sorry. Himchan told us you're 28 years old. Can I pleasee have your cheesecake dongsaeng?

"Sure, have it. Wait. WHAT 28?!?????" I looked at himchan mad.

"YAH HIMCHAN WHO SAID IM 28 HUH?"

"No one." He smiled that cheesy smiled of his.

"THEN?! WHY DID YOU TELL DAEHYUN THAT IM ONLY 19, IM THE SAME AGE AS MINHEE"

"Well you look old. Very old."

"No, Im not. I look MATURE." emphasizing the term Mature.

"You look old, that's that."

"Well, Im 19 and you're 22, so stfu old man" I told himchan off. 

I walked off from Himchan and sit on the couch. It was really disturbing cos Kaekyung was cuddling with Jongup on the couch. Ergh,I turned to my right and there's Minhee and Daehyun fighting over cheesecakes, I turned to my left there's himchan looking at me. 

"Aish my life" I thought. 

suddenly Zelo approached me. 

"Noona, can I sit here, beside you?" He asked with those innocent eyes.

"Sure Jello-ah."

"Do you want to play games on the ipad with me? Hyungs doesn't want to." He pouted.

"Awe, Noona will play with you. and that's cute, unlike someone."I said sarcasticallly hintinng on Himchan.

Himchan rolled his eyes looking at me and went into the kitchen. Then someone knocked on the door,and no one bothered getting their up to open the door, So I did. I opened the door and saw Youngjae with a tall young lady. Youngjae and her both greeted me and I let them in. He introduced her to us, her name is Eun-mi. She's pretty nice. We hang out at BAP's place throughout the night plaiying games,and watching movies and pulling on pranks on each other. We had lots of fun, and we decided to sleep at BAP's place. and yongguk, he's not even there... 

"Does yongguk hate me?" i asked myself...