Chapter8- The beginning of trouble part 2

Editing Chapter First Love

 

Chapter 8- Beginning of trouble part 2

 

Minho and Suzy had been searching for Fei for a while now, but they couldn’t find anything. Thinking about Fei safety, it makes Suzy worried sick; because Fei is not familiar with Seoul yet and now they both lost each other. Suzy’s worried some face has caught Minho attention.

-Suzy shii let sit down for a while, you look very pale.

She looks up at Minho and nods; they both go to the park nearby to avoid people around them. They sit on the bench and say nothing to each other. Suzy stares endlessly at nowhere, depressing about her unni. On the other hand, Minho gives his sweet gaze at Suzy, his eyes follow Suzy every movements. Looking at her trouble face makes him smile unconsciously. He never has been this close to her before not even in Music Core. As he sitting next to her, there is no words can come out of his mouth. Suddenly Suzy turns her head and looks at Minho, that starlet him.

-Minho shii…

-“did she saw me stared at her?” Yes?

-My phone…

-Your phone?

-It died…

She looks at him with teary eyes, hopeless, just like a puppy needs help. He can’t help but let out a smile.

-Here you could use my phone, I don’t want to be rude but you need to call someone?

-Yeah, I need to tell my manager that I lost Fei unni_ she answers as she dials the numbers

As he looking at her dials the numbers, Minho feels that they have been the center of attention. Some girls start squealing when he looks at them and of course some mumbling.

“Is him looks like Minho?”

“Looks at the girl”

Minho feels that this will not end well if the people recognized them on the street together. “Shinee’s Minho and Miss A’s Suzy are dating” will be the head line for tomorrow news, he thinks.

Minho secretly touches Suzy’s hand, Suzy who surprise and looks at Minho

-Suzy shii acts normal, people around us start to get suspicious.

Suzy pulls her hat lower to cover her face a little bit, she holds onto Minho’s hand.

-Let go_ He says

She nods, as they walk away, they could feel the footsteps follow them behind. They walk faster, faster and faster… then RUN… The mad fans behind them not give up so easily; they chase the two poor lamps where ever they go. Minho pulls Suzy closer to his side, so they not gonna lost each other. Suzy feel his arm around her waist, she blushes. They both make a turn at the dark corner; the fans have lost them, so they are safe… well at least for now.

Two bodies one tiny place. Their faces are so close that they could feel each other breath. Minho lean his hands against the wall while Suzy is standing between his arms. Both are suffocating for air, but they cannot leave if then fans are still around searching for them. Their eyes meet accidentally, they look away shyly.

-I think they are gone_ Minho use the fans as an excuse to break the tense atmosphere.

-… Yeah… we should go now_ Suzy (kind of disappoint) agrees

As they sneakily check out the street, Minho holds Suzy hand and takes her where ever he goes. Suzy doesn’t refuse it, instead she hold his hand back and act poker face. They run away, hand in hand. 

But seems like  they don’t notice there a clicking sound from the cameras are aiming at them.

 

 

 

I know this chapter are short and weird so so sorry guys ;( because at the last minutes I decided to change the plot a little bit lol :D. hope you guys enjoy it, and please give me some advice :)