Chapter7- The beginning of trouble

Editing Chapter First Love

 

Chapter 7_ The beginning of trouble

-At Shinee’s dorm-

Taemin lies on his bed, with an endless smile on his face. His head now is full of Suzy. He keeps thinking about Suzy’s face when she saw her ring again, he can’t help but grinning like an idiot. And this caught him off guard…

-Door closed-

Taemin lifts his head after he hears his room’s door closed, and it surprises him.

-Minho hyunng?

Minho doesn’t say anything; he crosses his arms and stay in silent. That scares Taemin.

-Hyung? _ He repeats

-So… how did you find Suzy shii’s ring? _ Minho finally speaks

The maknae flinches after he hears the question from his hyung. He gulps.

-I found it…_ Taemin claims

-Oh really? At where? _ Minho leans his back on the door, signal Taemin that ‘’you are not gonna leave until you give me an appropriate answer brat!’’.

Taemin stays in silent; he feels guilty about what he did. Minho then continues.

-Did.she.[Suzy].said.thank.you.to.you? _ Minho emphasizes his words; without misses any letters.

Taemin bits his bottom lip.

-Why are you so worked up for that small matter? It’s just a ring isn’t? _Taemin flares back at Minho.

-Oh really, a small matter? She should have thanked me instead of you! And don’t you go through people stuffs like that, you brat!_ Minho finally snaps.

They stay in silent, Minho sighs

-Now she thinks you are the one that helped her… just give her this back also. _Minho tosses the empty charm at Taemin.

-I don’t our friendship go to vain just because of this,,,_ he continues

Minho exists out of the room, leaves Taemin behind dumbfound. Taemin stuffs his face on the pillow, he holds the charm tightly.

“What had I done?” _ He thinks

 

-Tuesday, 4:00 PM, Shopping Market-

-Unni hurry!

-Suzy ah, wait! Calm down! _Fei tries to calm Suzy

-Unni ah it been long time we had free time like this, just enjoy ourselves.

-I know, pity that Min and Jia cannot be here with us_ Fei sighs

-Oh well, we will all go next time together_ Suzy smiles

-True, Suzy what do you wanna buy? _Fei asks as Suzy drags her along

-I want to buy new shoes, let’s see_ Suzy carefully looks at all the shoes neatly place on the shelves, while Fei can’t take her eyes off the dresses section.

-We Have 75% Sale Today, COME! _ the clerk yells loud enough so the shopper from the outside could hear. The massive of people rushing in the tiny shop like a mad bulls.

-Suzy hold my ha…

Fei sentence was cut off before she could finish saying anything, the flood of people tearing the sisters apart quickly.

-Unnie! Unnie!_ Suzy reaches her hand out but it too late.

Someone from behind has push Suzy from behind, she tangles her legs and fell on the ground.

-What is that?_ Suzy not yet gains conscious  on what is happening to her.

-What shouls I do? I lost Fei unnie…_ She whips

Suzy takes out her phone and dial Fei’s number.

-Unnie?

-Suzy? Where are you?_ Fei on the other side, nervously asks.

-Fei unnie are you okay? I’m at…

-Tut tut tut

Fei’s phone has cut off the conversation.

-What’s happen to Fei unnie?_ Suzy worries

She runs the opposite side of the road hoping that she could find Fei. Suddenly…

-Thump-

Suzy bumps into someone, she lost her balance, but luckily the person has quickly grab her waist.

-Are you okay? _ The boy voice asks

-I’m ok, thank you and I’m sorry, I’m in a rush right now.

-Suzy shii?_The boy says

Suzy looks up at the person in front of her, her eyes enlarges

-Min… Minho shii?

Minho softly grabs her hand and pulls her to less people place.

-What are you doing here alone? Where is your manager?_ He asks

-We got lost, because of the crown _ She explains with a nervous expression

Minho looks at her, it makes him smile, Suzy looks like a lost puppy that needs help.

-Standing here is not good, people will recognize us, let’s go to my dorm for a while then contact your manager to pick you up ok it close here?_ He suggests

-But Fei unnie is alone too; I need to find her._ She said

The boy can’t decline the look in the girl’s eyes. For him she is just too undeniable cute.

-Araso, let’s go find Fei unnie ‘for you’

-Thank Minho shii_ She gives him a big smile as a thank

His heart flutters a little bit after he sees her smile. Maybe Minho…

 

 

 

 

 

Thank all that still love this fic, I'm so sorry for these past months. I coulndn't update anything, I was despresses because of some familly problems. But now I'm fine and good, seriuosly these past months I got a lot of trouble and that make me don't bother to do anything, but now the problems are solved and I can write again. Thank you so much for still remember me. Thank you. And I will not left this fic hanging so don't worry. 

Love, 

Amy