Chapter 12- Rumor part 1

Editing Chapter First Love

Chapter 12: Rumor part 1

 

Shinee boys on their way to their morning job. Of course Minho and Onew have their Music Core MCing at 10 AM. Minho who usually sits at the back with other members now insists the manager to sit in the front, and checking his phone every five minutes. Sometimes he slips out a smile or gigle, he enthusiatically texts back every single time he receives a text from someone, which is rare because he wasn't a fast replier. Onew curls his eye brows together, he seems notice something off of Minho. As the boys depart their band mates, Onew puts his arm on Minho's shoulder and hurries him to the changing room. 

-Sit down

-Wae hyung?_ Minho asks

-I know you still in your teenage... and you cannot control your emotion, but you know this career is really important to you, right?_ Says Onew

-You... you... know?_ Minho gulps 

-Of course I know, I'm used to be a teenager (you still are) so I understand how you under pressures and stuffs, just rest well okay? Or talk to me okay?_ Onew says in worry. 

- Eh...?

-I saw it Minho, you set up a meeting with your psychiatrist through your phone on the car right? Hah, I know you work extremely hard during this time. But share with us your brothers okay?_ Onew pats Minho's shoulder and proud that he understand the situation.

-Ah... this is what you mean_ Minho signs 

-Hm... what?

-No nothing, yes I did set up a meeting with my psychiatrist, so don't worry_ Minho laughts 

"Phew I though he knew about 'It' "

The dressing room door opens, Jiyeon and Suzy arrive. 

-Hellooooooo Oppas_ Jinyeon loudly says with a bright smile on her face 

-Hey jinyeon!

-Good morning Onew oppa, Minho... oppa_ Suzy waves 

-Hi Suzy...._ Minho smile

The couple secretly make a warm eyes smile to each other. Suzy settles her place and sits down, while her eyes still meet with Minho's. During the make up, the love birds exchange smiles and eye contacts, their partner Jiyeon notices the different atsmophere around them. Sometime she will catch them look deeply at each other through the mirror reflections. Today Suzy wears a black dress with yellow fur coat outside and a hat, while Minho has his checked suit ready. The couple look stunning. The staffs even surprise how are they so suitting each other so well, no matter what they wear they still able to separate themselves from Jinyeon and Onew couple looks, in other word they meant to be together. The script this time for Suzy and Minho together are a little bit short, Suzy will air punch Minho during their section, but for some reason they pull off the couple image really well, 6 seconds are more than enough. During the record for the MCs to  wrap up for the last cut, Minho grabs Suzy hand under the table so no one can see it, that surprised the maknae but she still gladly holds it back. 

 

------At Shinee's practice room-------

Taemin has dance non stop since his huyngs have left for works, today he doesn't have any. His sweats pouring crazily, he leans against the mirror, has a big gulp of water down his throat and pants. He remembered yesterday morning. He followed Minho into the coffee shop went upstair. He saw them kissed twice, it pained him. He jealous of Minho, he wished that was him who kissed Suzy. Taemin pounces on the floor as he remembered. 

-I must have her...

 

 

------At Lee So Man room-------

-Mr. Lee this is the report from last week

Mr. Lee looks over the pictures of his SM artiest of the past weeks, he stops at the picture between Minho held Suzy 's hand when they were as the shopping place.

-Who is this girl?_ He pointed in the picture

-That Bae Suzy from Miss A

Mr. Lee curls his brows.

- Do anything that minimize their time together, I don't want any scandalous. Put him into more activities with our girls. 

-Yes Mr. Lee, I will take my leave now.

The guys exists. Mr. Lee isn't please with what he saw, he doesn't want his artist to associate with other artists, for him it just unbenefecial for his company.

 

 

 

Yeah another one, try to update more now xD