Chapter4- Suzy's ring

Editing Chapter First Love

Chapter 4- Suzy’s ring

As soon as the boys go back from works, Minho went straight into his room. He takes off his bag and tosses it at the corner of his room and not even bothers to open the gifts from the fans. He slips his hand into his pocket and gets the charm out; gently put it on the table. Some thing seems like fall out of the charm. Minho quickly grabs the towel that hanging on the door and head to the bathroom. He relaxed himself in the hot tub, and keeps thinking about Suzy endlessly. Splash cold water on his face, he decided not to think about that, for him work is at the top list now. After washing thoroughly, Minho walks back to his room and tries to rinse his hair with towel, his eyes meet Taemin.

-Hey hyung, how was work today? _Taemin asks

-Good, how about you? _ Minho smiles

-Not that bad, neh huyng can I come to yours room and get the CD? _The maknae says

-Yeah why not, but quick I’m sleepy~_ Minho gives out a long yawn.

- Okie

When the two head into the room, Taemin just sits on the floor and screwing around with his hyung’s gifts. In the other hand, Minho tries to find the CD for his lovely brother. Taemin opens one of the gift boxes and curiously look inside, suddenly the tiny star fall off under the bed. He bends his back to look for it and sees something sparkles; he reaches out his arm to get it.

-“A ring? Hyung’s ring? Isn’t it kinda too small for his hand?” _ he thought

He looks beneath the ring and sees some scarves on it…

-“Suzy Bae, 94?” _He says in his mind

-Hey Taemin I found it, the CD_ Minho says while try to reach for the CD at the top

-Neh thank hyung _ Taemin startles, in a moment he quickly tosses the ring in his jacket

-What! You are opened my gifts again? Take the CD and go back to your room, you little brat_ Minho complains

-Hahahaha sorry hyung, just curious _ Taemin get the CD from Minho and went out.

Taemin closes the door and hold tightly on the ring, he takes the ring out and look at it.

-“Suzy…”

The next morning the group has the day off and because it was Saturday so the group decided to hang out at the shopping center. As the car was park, Taemin suddenly tells his hyungs to go first he will catch up later. He came up with the excuse that he needs to go to the restroom. The manager suggests to go with him, but Taemin denied. After making sure that everybody is gone, Taemin secretly goes into the jewelry store close by. With a perfect disguise, nobody in the store could recognize him. He comes out from the store after ten minutes…

-Yah you lied to us! _Key comes out of nowhere with a furious expression on his face.

-Why did you go in there?_ Jong asks

-Did you want to get something?_ Onew adds

Taemin shocks, he quickly hides the receipt into his hand bag.

- Because… Onew hyung’s birthday will coming in two months so I decided to get him something…._ Taemin came up with a quick lie

The boys look at him with round eyes, Onew starts to laugh

-Hahaha you don’t have to, still 2 more months, you think too much!_ Onew pats on Taemin’s shoulders and grinning to his ears.

-So did you get any? _ Minho asks

-No because I couldn’t find anything cool_ Maknae answers

The members just grin and happily let’s thing go, Taemin sighs in relief

-Ok boys, let’s go relax yourself today, you guys have works tomorrow!_ The manager says

-Neh!

Minho walking around the shop, accidently his eyes caught up on the women hair accessories. The big red rose clip, make him thought about Suzy at the back stage last night. He remembers that Suzy has something that similar as this one. He giggles, and he thinks that the clip wil suit on Suzy’s hair. For some strange reason, he doesn’t know where the courage is that lead him goes into the shop and get that hair clip.

-What did I just do? _He asks himself

He stares at the hair clip then sigh, he doesn’t know what to do with this. And he not sure whether give this to Suzy or not, and of course now he himself have an excuse for that.

-------------At MissA’s dorm----------------------

-Suzy-ah are you ok? _Jia worries for her maknae

-We will find it for you, don’t worry! _Fei pats on Suzy’s head

-Somebody might pick it up and try to find you!_ Min adds

Suzy shakes her head, she feels really upset about her charm. The ring inside was a gift from her grandmother before she passed away. Suzy’s eyes are all swollen and red; she didn’t get enough sleep at night try to find the ring. Fei comes toward Suzy and wipes the tear still on the little maknae’s eyes. Suzy smile at her sisters and says she’s okay. She knows that cry won’t help, she slaps her cheeks and stop the tear immediately.

-We have work tomorrow, so I will work my best! The charm is mine so it’s will come back to me someday!

The girls look at Suzy and relief; they all come and hug the maknae. Suzy feels a little bit better after all night searching and crying, she has a hope that the charm will come back to her. She kinda blames herself for not taking care of it carefully, she hold her hand together and pray for the safety of her ring.

-“grandma please helps me”

-------------Taemin’s room----------------

-This is Suzy’s ring, why do hyung has it?

Taemin reaches for his bag and takes out the box that he got it from the jewelry store, there was a ring that look has the designs that look similar to Suzy’s ring. Under the ring was two letters “SB” underneath, he puts Suzy’s ring in his silver necklace and hide it beneath his shirt. He puts away the new ring in the drawer and went out for dinner. He smiling happily, thinking about next music core show.

Hope that he doesn’t know Minho’s feeling toward the little girl Suzy…

 

 

 

 

 

Sorry about being this late :(( i have too much works toward the end of school year. But i will try to write as long as i can. Thanks for all of the support~ Hope you guy enjoy this chapter :) <3