Chapter1- Her first time

Editing Chapter First Love

 

Today will be her first debut rehearses as an MC, Suzy Bae. Little maknae walks in to the studio with a curious thought about who will be her partner. She doesn’t realize a ton of eyes are looking at her .With a little childish and nervous smile, she captures the staffs’ heart around her. Suzy walks toward the MC dressing room; she crosses her hands together and prays for a good debut. Suddenly, the door opened. She flinched away from the door, and she saw “him”, Choi Minho.

     -Ah! Are you okay? _ He asks with a gentle voice. – I didn’t know you were at the front door…

She just stands there, no movement or action. She shocked, so her MC partner will be Shinee’s Minho, in a few seconds she snaps herself out of her little dazzling world.

     -Yes, am okay, do not worry about it _ She answers

     -Ah! Isn’t it Suzy? _Another girl pops out of nowhere at the door smiling brightly.

     -Jiyeon-sunbaenim?

Suzy realized that Minho not the only one who will be her partner, there are two more Jiyeon and Onew. She doesn’t know why she kind of disappointed, but still she keeps all smiling at her seniors.

     -Good afternoon, my name is Suzy Bae and I am a part of Miss A, please treat me well today _She gives them a 90 degrees bow with her blinding smile.

     -Nice to see you Suzy-shii, I thought I was the only girl here _Jiyeon holds Suzy’s hands and looks excited.

     -I love Bad girl good girl a lot _Onew smiles and dances to BGGG’s move to makes Suzy feel more comfortable.

Suzy giggling, she feel more relax now. She looks up to Minho, and expects to see his reaction to her greeting.

     -  Hello Suzy-shii, nice to meet you _Minho gives Suzy a warm smile and closed the door for her.

The manager-unni settles Suzy a place for her, next to Jiyeon, diagonal Onew and of course across Minho. The Music Core’s director gives the idols their scripts for this week show; they will film it today and broadcast it for the new Music Core episode. Suzy finds a quiet place near the filming set and studies her script, she tries to act some cute actions but that just make her feel like vomit. She can’t act cute at all, but she keeps trying like the script asks her to.

     -What are you doing here with all that funny expressions?

Suzy was so embarrassed to turns around to see the sentence’s owner; she covers her face with her hand and rolls her body like a ball.

     -I’m sorry that make you feel uneasy _Minho chuckles _You don’t have to be so serious, just have fun with it.

Minho was kind enough to gives Suzy some advice, make the little maknae looks up at Minho and blushes.

     -Thank you, Minho-sunbaenim   _She said

     -Oppa is good enough.

He didn’t say anything else just smiles then walk away; Suzy doesn’t know that her eyes are following him…

     -Ah Suzy you are here! _ Jiyeon jumps all over Suzy, brightly smile like a sun _ Director asks for us, it our turn hurry!

Jiyeon pulls Suzy with her to the filming set, but somehow Suzy’s eyes still in nowhere… Now the MCs are filming for the opening, the girls will have to hold the boys hand and walking together for the greeting. They walk out the set, Minho offer Suzy his hand like what the script tells him to do; Suzy was shy so she held on his wrist instead. But it not even last for 1 second, she took her hand away from him and waved at the audiences. During the greeting, she keeps staring at him like endless and looks away when he tries to eyes contact with her. After the opening greeting end, they could rest a little bit, while other artists are performing. In the dressing room, the girls are having a little chat-box going around

     -Hey Suzy, you could call me –unni you know? Or Jiyeonie, don’t have to call me sunbaenim that make me feel weird~

     -Ah… uhm I got it Ji…yeon-unn…I _Suzy shyly calls Jiyeon unni

     -Yup! I like it! Now we gonna be here MC-ing every week, so we don’t have to talk in formal _ Jiyeon all smiling at Suzy, she really happy that she got herself a new friend.

     -How do you feel? _Jiyeon puts down her water bottle and asks

     -Little nervous, I guess _Suzy grins

     -It okay, me t…

     -Jiyeon-ah it your turn now _Jiyeon’s manager cuts off their conversation

     -See you Suzy, I’m anticipate for your group’s performance _She waves bye at Suzy with a smile

“She looks like a pro” Suzy thought, watching Jiyeon so confident does the talking on stage, and Suzy feels a little jealous. She wish she could be like that, calm and professional. While in her own world the staff calls Suzy for her turn to perform “Breath”, Suzy rushes to the dressing room and reunites with her unnies.

     -I saw your MC debut, you look so cute with the dress _Min rounded her eyes with joyful smile.

     -Hehe thank unni, I was so nervous _Suzy signs in relief

     -But you look good you know? _Jia added

     -Like a white person? _Fei said with her accent

     -White person? _The rest confused ask

     -Oh I mean an ANGEL hahahahaha

Suzy looks at her unnies and smile, now she feels so relax and prepare for their' perform. 

     -Please look toward next week show show show see yaaaa

The sentence wraps up today work, the MC’s job are done for today. Suzy and MissA meet Shinee at the exit door, of course they saying bye to each other. And Minho gives Suzy an smile and says

     -See you next week Suzy-shii

Her cheeks becomes beef red, she doesn't know why her heart bumping like madness. She can't looks straight in Minho's eyes and smile at him.

She just doesnt know, little maknae...