Chapter 6- the truth

Editing Chapter First Love

Chapter 6- The truth

 

Meanwhile in SHINEE dressing room, Taemin cannot sit still he keeps walking back and forward and that’s annoyed Key.

-Yah sit down! You make me feel dizzy!

-Bummie-hyung….?_ Key’s annoyed voice starlet Taemin

-What’s happen? You keep walked like that for 10 minutes already_ Jong adds still sipping his hot coffee.

-Uhm… I don’t know…_ Taemin answers

The maknae knows exactly what’s he wanted, but he cannot leave the room now. Taemin wants to have a good excuse to go see Suzy, and gives her back the ring. And he really curios about how Minho react if he know the ring is Suzy’s. The inner thoughts are killing Taemin, he just wants to knows the answer for all the thought of him. Suddenly he takes out his phone and looks for Minho’s number…

 

Text:

Taemin to Minho :Hyung do you know who is the owner of the charm yet?

Minho to Taemin: Yeah it’s Suzy-shii, but I didn’t tell her yet

Taemin to Minho: Really why? You should just tell her about the “ring”…

Minho to Taemin: I cannot, few minutes ago my tongue just slipped out a lie…

Taemin to Minho: What did you tell her then?

Minho to Taemin: I just told her I don’t know, and I hope she will get better… oh I have to go for the intro see you in the performance… bye

Taemin to Minho: Ok, bye!

End of text…

 

 -“So hyung didn’t tell Suzy yet”._ Taemin thinks

He puts away his phone and his smile just hanging on his face… for a long time.

-Now he smile like crazy…_ Key whispers to Jong, they don’t know what happen to their little maknae…

 

****

After the MC intro, Minho and Onew quickly get back to their group to get ready for their up next performance. As they walk out the stage, Taemin and Minho saw Suzy sat on the chair practice her line for next MC. Suzy looks up and see Minho is smiling at her, she waves say hi back, Taemin knows it not for him so he just give her a light bow greet. From far, Taemin could tell that Suzy was surprise about him gives her a greeting first, Suzy quickly get s up and also greet him back. Seeing a surprise face on Suzy, Taemin can’t help but gives out a smile…

-What are you smiling for?_ Minho asks

-Jeez ignore hi hyung, he been kind of koo-koo from the morning already_ Key jumps in and answers it for Taemin

-Hmmp… I see_ Minho seems want to say something, but he just shrugs it off and say nothing…

****

-Suzy-ah Earth to Suzy!_ Jiyeon calls Suzy for a while and she receives nothing from Suzy

-Oh, Jiyeon-unnie… Wah! You scare me!_ Suzy seems not really know what happen around her, but Jiyeon’s face sure wake her up

-More accurate, you scare me more, why suddenly louder your voice?_ Jiyeon back away and get some air…

-Well because your face too close to mine…_ Suzy pouts

-Yeah right~_ Jiyeon pinchs Suzy’s cheeks

-Ah but what are you looking at? Taemin?_ Jiyeon continues and raises her voice as she’s teasing Suzy

-Uhm… No why?_ The maknae tilts her head and looks at Jiyeon

-Well because I thought you look at him… so it not?

-No I was look at M… I don’t know_ in the moment Suzy almost say she was looking at Minho, but she stops not to saying his name…

She admits herself that she likes Taemin for his cute appearance, but nothing more than that… she doesn’t get why people would summing that she like Taemin in the romance way. For her cute guy is like a little cute pet that she wanted to keep and pet them. As soon as the music start, Shinee boys coming out on the stage. Despite about the script, Suzy rests her hand on her knee and her eyes are focusing on the stage, more like on Minho. Maybe little by little, the maknae starting to figured out her feeling…

****

The performance has ended, the girl MCs are up. Minho and Onew have to rushing to the backstage to change into the MC outfits so they don’t have enough time to go back to their group dressing room. At the time when the rest of Shinee’ members are go back to their room, Taemin tells his manager that he will be back soon after he use the bathroom nearby. Taemin takes Suzy’s ring out of his necklace and puts them in his pant pocket. Today he also wears his “copycat” ring on his finger… now he just needs to go see Suzy.

After the boy Mcs are up, Suzy goes to the resting room to get some water and of course she sees Taemin…

-Taemin-oppa?

-Hi Suzy-shii,

-Can I help you oppa?

-Uhmm I don’t know but you should see this…_ As Teamin is reaching his pocket, his fake ring caught on Suzy’s eye

-Ah my ring!

-Ah I think you mean this little one…_ Teamin shows her his hand, a silver ring …

Suzy surprises, there no words come out of … Tears just come out of nowhere…

-Suzy shii…?_ Teamin looks at Suzy tear and not knowing what to do…

-Is this yours?_ he continues

She nodded, covers her face with her tiny hand.

-Uhmm… I found it so I return it… _ He bravely takes one of her hand and puts the ring on for her…

-Seems like our rings look similar_ he smiles

Suzy holds her hand together, she looks at Taemin and smiles back… with some tear still on her eyes. Taemin blushes when he saw Suzy likes that, for him it like a beautiful picture that standing in front of him… he gives her his handkerchief…

-Thank you oppa, thank you very much…

- It’s nothing you should be careful next time…  see you later…_ Taemin rolls his eyes around to make sure no one around, then says good bye to Suzy.

After Taemin leaves, Minho comes in looking for Suzy

-Suzy-shii the last…

He gaps when he sees Suzy tear

-Suzy-shii are you okay?_ he comes closer to her

-Nothing oppa I’m just happy_ She wipes her tear with Taemin’s handkerchief

-Happy? Then why are you tearing?

-I found my ring_ she smiles still wiping the rest of the tears

-You ring?_ Minho repeats the word

-Yes  I…

Hey guys let’s wrapping up the MC part for tonight_ One of the staff rushing in and call out for the two MCs

-Deh… we are coming_ Minho answers

-Suzy-shii let finish our job okay ? _ he smiles at her

She nodded then they headed out toward the stage…

Minho couldn’t understand why Suzy found her ring, he is sure that the ring was inside the charm as he brought them back to his room…

As soon as the filming end, Suzy’s manager rushes her to go change and they need to head to the next job. Minho couldn’t ask Suzy for detail so he goes back his group. He receives a text from Taemin…

Text:

Taemin to Minho: Hyung I found Suzy’s ring and I returned it to her…

Ended of text

Minho realizes there are something odd about this text from Taemin, he never once mention about the ring to Taemin… how does Taemin knows about the “thing” inside the charm was the ring? Of course he checks his text between him and Taemin… and he found what he needs to find…

Earlier text:

Taemin to Minho: Hyung do you know who is the owner of the charm yet?

Minho to Taemin: Yeah it’s Suzy-shii, but I didn’t tell her yet

Taemin to Minho: Really why? You should just tell her about the “ring”…

 

Minho was right, because from the start he didn’t even know what the heck is inside the charm, so why does Taemin know? Unless Taemin sees the “ring” before he does…

 

 

 

 

 

Phew~ yay another chapter :) i don't know if this one good? but still :) i know it kinda lame and such... =___= i will try to improve :-* kiss kiss