This can't be happening...

We are destined to be together

Luhan's P.O.V:
"Taeyeon...Please don't leave me...." I cried as I waited for her outside the emergency room.
"LUHAN!" Kris called.
"Kris hyung..." I called with a breaking voice.
"Where's taeyeon?" Kris stared at me.
"She...she....is....in...the emergency room...." I said weakly, nearly falling.
Luckily Kris was there to catch me.
"SHE WHAT? HOW DID SHE...? Could it be...jessica behind this?" Kris helped me to the chair and sat, patting my back.
"She'll be okay luhan...She'll be okay."Kris hyung tried comforting me.
Will she really be okay? Please don't leave me Taeyeon...I finally just saw you again...but...you can't just leave me like this...

Author's P.O.V
The doctor came out.
"Who's her family?"
"We are. How's she now?" Luhan asked anxiously.
"Well she has passed the critical state, that's good news. But...."
"But what?"
"But...she might have temporary memory lost as her brains suffered a little concussion. We are not sure how long it might last. If you're lucky it might probably last for a day or two, if not...it might be for 1 month. She might remember some of you but not all."
"Can we go see her now?"
"Sure you may."

Kris's P.O.V:
Seeing how Luhan cared for Taeyeon, made me feel i couldn't do anything for her. I sighed as I walked in to the ward with Luhan.

Taeyeon opened her eyes and saw us.
"Who are you?" She said pointing at Luhan.
"You don't remember me?" Luhan said as he suddenly cried again.
"No. Where am I? Kris oppa!" Taeyeon said immediately gesturing me to go over to her.
"Uhm Taeyeon could you just give me a moment?" I asked.
Taeyeon nodded and i grabbed luhan's hand and pulled him out of the ward.
"This can't be happening...." Luhan cried.

"Look Luhan. Now she doesn't remember you, you have gotta make her recall your memories of you and her. But in the mean time, since she doesn't remember you, why don't you live with us? Maybe it'll be easier?" I said, giving a small smile.
Ah kris! you're so stupid. you should take this chance to win Taeyeon. Aish... I regret saying it now.

 

Luhan's P.O.V:
"That's a... BRILLIANT IDEA!" I exclaimed.
Kris nodded. "So uhm luhan. You should go back and rest first."
I pouted but then thinking that Taeyeon just finished her operation, I should give her some space.
So I trotted back home, wondering what might happen between Kris and Taeyeon.

An hour had passed... Kris hyung came with Taeyeon. 

"Taeyeonnie! How are you? Are you fine? Do you still remember me?" I asked quickly. 

"W-who are you? D-do I know you? Y-yes, I'm fine." Taeyeon... "Where do I sleep?"

"Well... There's 2 rooms... You can choose who you want to sleep with." Kris suggested.

"Kris oppa!!" Taeyeon's eyes glistened. Why...

"I'll unpack my things." I tried not to sound deprssed or anything.

"Hmm.. Okay! I'll see you next time!" Taeyeon's voice echoed and I canonly respond with walking away...heart broken.

>>> Time skip <<<

I sobbed myself to sleep. Hearing Taeyeon's giggle every 2 minutes. My heart...it's broken. "Taeyeon...I suffered myself for 14 years looking for you. How could you be under that Jessica's spell?!" I shouted into thin air while throwing the pillow across the room. It knocked a certain object and found myself picking it up.

Flashback

 

"Luhan Oppa! You're back. What did the ahjumma called you for?" Tayeon asked

"Taeyeon ssi..." Luhan leaned closer. 

 "Nae oppa? Is something wrong?" she said.

"Oppa...is...going...away..." Luhan said in a really depressed voice.

"You're going away? W-What? What do you mean oppa?" Taeyeon started sobbing.

"Please don't cry Taengoo. I know I promised not to leave you but...someone is adopting me. There's nothing I can do." Luhan said ,patting her back. 

"B-but you're leaving oppa..." She cried.

"I'm sorry, Taeyeon ah.." Luhan spoke as he saw tears in her eyes.

"No oppa! You can't leave." She cried harder, tugging him in for a tight hug.

"But Taeyeon... I have to... Oppa will meet you again soon...ok? I promise. If you miss me, just Look at the necklace. It symbolizes my love for you. I love you so much.I have to go now." Luhan lovingly said as he gave her back a tight hug and wiped her tears before he had to go.

"Oppa Wait. I have something for you." Taeyeon took out a picture of them. "Here oppa. You can look at this and my necklace. I hope you won't forget me." Taeyeon cried and Luhan, for the last time, gave her a kiss on her forehead and ran off.

 

I flashed back to reality when someone called out to me. "L-Luhan?" It was Taeyeon. I ran to the door and remembered her words. "I'll see you next time" 

"I'm not hungry, yet, hyung. I'm still packing my things." I had to lie. She can't see my red eyes...Her confused look while she's looking at me. I just... I can never let her see my feels. "H-hyung? I'm Taeyeon. Is something wrong?" You always sound innocent. I found myself smiling a little. "No, no. Go eat dinner without me." I sat down on the bed but heard a crack. Our picture. "It's right in the middle..." I mumbed. "Luhan?!" Taeyeon barged in the room. "L-Luhan gwenchana?!" She raced to me. If only you knew about our picture and my heart...  "T-Taeyeon...Do you really not remember me?" I managed to say to her. Please say yes. 

"No? Sorry... Do you mean a lot to me? Like Kris oppa?" My heart, once again...broke into millions of peices  trilions of peices. 

"It's okay... Go eat dinner without me. I'm not hungry." Lie. She didn't even bother to move and held our broken picture. "I-Is that me? And.. I-is that y-you?" Tears seemed to be rolling down her cheeks and my thumb automatically wiped them off. "Yes, Taeyeon. We were 3 back then. You always stood next to me. For the first time, I felt as if I should protect you forever. Now that your memory is gone and you don't know me... I could still protect you. Even though you trust Kris more than you trust me... It hurts my heart...A lot." she held my hand and placed it on her cheek while sobbing. "Don't cry, baby." I whispered as softly as I could.

"O-oppa... I'm sorry..." she hugged me as tightly as she could. "You know," I continued as I wrapped my arms around her body. "I spent 14 years looking for you. The day Kris and everyone else said they found you...I was about to run off and have you in my arms. But now... you think of me as a stranger, not as a lover." I sniffed, wanting to tell more. "I know you won't remember this but...When you came into the adoption centre, you were wearing a yellow dress with cute little Hello Kitty headbands. Raeyeon noona...the usual. When you took care of me when I fainted...I felt like we were the only two people in that place." I feel Taeyeon's grip tighten on me. I chuckle a bit. "Taeyeon...Can you feel my heart beating? It beats only for you. When you fainted after that Jessica slapped you, I felt a pang deep in my heart. I guess she's just jealous of our love. Hmm...When Raeyeon noona left us... You would always wake up first, get ready and annoy me. Haha. I'm sorry because of me... Jessica slapped you. I'm sorry because I fell for you, the moment you first came before my eyes. I--" I was cut off when she crushed her lips against mine. My very first kiss with the person I love. I cupped her cheeks and kissed her passionately.


Heeeyy guuisseeee. :D 

Lauren heree~ ^-^ 

Sorry we haven't been updating much. :/ I'm FINALLY out of writer's block. Teehee. Hope you guys like this chaoter and please tuned for the next! 

We appreciate your lovely comments and please please please continue to support us which makes us want to update more. Aha. Oh and Cherie's new story  is here and here's mine. ^^

Thank you guys so much for everything. Ugh. I can't thank youu enough. 

- Taeyeon_BD