We meet again

We are destined to be together

A/N- The bold words stands for the author's part of P.O.V or the flashback C:

 

Luhan's P.O.V

"Luhan, we need to see you for a second."One of the ladies at the adoption centre said. "Alright." I nodded. "Luhan ah, you remember me?"A familiar voice spoke. It's her? What is she doing here? "Yes i do, your chelsea noona right?" I spoke. "Indeed I am. I decided to adopt you. I asked the office,they told me that your parents left you and you were being placed in this adoption centre. Am I right?" Chelsea noona told me. I nodded and said," Yes but does that mean i have to call you Omma from now on?"
"It isn't necessary if you don't want to." She smiled at me. "Arasso, i'll just call you omma. But can I settle somethings first before we go? You can pick me about 30 minutes later?" I said, giving her a smile. "Sure you can. I'll pick you 30 minutes later exactly. Don't be late!" She chuckled and walked off.

How am I suppose to tell this to taengoo so suddenly? It's just been 1 month after her sister left and now I'm gonna leave her? Aish... I sighed and walked back towards the bedroom, preparing to face Taeyeon.

"Luhan Oppa! You're back. What did the ahjumma called you for?" Tayeon asked, smiling at luhan, not knowing that a tragedy was going to happen. "Taeyeon ssi..." Luhan leaned closer. What's going on? Is something bad gonna happen? Taeyeon thought. "Nae oppa? Is something wrong?" she said.

"Oppa...is...going...away..." Luhan said in a really depressed voice.

"Your going away? W-What? What do you mean oppa?" Taeyeon started sobbing.

"Please don't cry taengoo. I know I promised never to leave you but...someone is adopting me. There's nothing I can do." I said patting her back. It hurts to see you cry my baby taengoo, if you knew how much I don't wanna leave you either. I promise to be back for you soon. I promise.

"B-but your leaving oppa..." She cried.

"I'm Sorry taeyeon Ah..." I spoke as I Look at her crying.
"No oppa! You can't leave." She cried harder.
"But taeyeon... I have to... Oppa will meet you again soon...ok? I promise. If you miss me. Just Look at the necklace. It symbolize my love for you taengoo. I love you so much. I have to go now." I said as I gave her a hug and wiping her tears before I go.
"Oppa Wait. I have something for you."taeyeon took out a picture of us. "Here oppa. You can Look at this and my necklace.
I hope you won't forget me." Taeyeon cried and I once again gave her a kiss on her forehead and I ran off.
I hope you'll never forget me Taeyeon ah. I promise you, we will meet again. Until than please be happy...I thought.

 

14 years later... (Taeyeon's P.O.V)
"Taeyeon ssi? Are you done yet? Quickly get down here for breakfast!"Mom shouted. "Alright. I'm coming!" I shouted back. I quickly made my way down and ate my breakfast. I wonder what's this new school gonna be like...Hopefully it isn't the same as the previous school. 

Oh Hello I am Taeyeon as you all know. Let me just tell you one thing. I changed my school twice because of Jessica. Sighs... It's all her fault... But I hope to see luhan soon and that this school wouldn't be as bad as the previous.

"RING!!!!" Class was about to begin.

"Today we have a new student. Please welcome her." Mr Lee, our teaacher said.

"Annyeonghaseyo. I'm Kim Taeyeon. Please take care off me. Thank you." I bowed.

"Please take a seat beside Kris." the teacher said as he pointed at a tall looking guy.

I nodded and walked to him immediately.

"Annyeong. I'm Kris. Pleasure to meet you." Kris offered a hand shake.

"Indeed it is." I shaked back his hands.

*She looks really pretty, even prettier than I expected.* Kris thought, grinning at Taeyeon.

 

Sorry if this is a short chapter too. But please look foward. Thank you ^^
-Cherie1999