Moving on.

We are destined to be together

Raeyeon's P.O.V
"Chelsea! How have you been?" I asked as we walked back towards the room.
"I've been great and you? So how's Taeyeon?" she asked and we finally arrived. We stepped into the room and chuckled at the sight. To our amusement, we found the Luhan holding Taeyeon's hand and they were both sleeping. These two kids,their so cute together, I hope that they'll be like this when they grow old. "They look so cute together. Aww."Chelsea chuckled. "They sure do look cute together." I said, suddenly words echoed in my brain. W-What if I left them, will they still protect each other and love each other? There's just so many what ifs... I was than brought back to reality when Chelsea called me.


Author's P.O.V
"Taeyeon ah, can you come here awhile? Unnie needs to talk to you." Raeyeon said looking at Taeyeon and she sighed. Taeyeon looked at her unnie as she walked towards her and she tilted her head to the side. "Unnie what's wrong?" Taeyeon said looking puzzled.
"Taeyeon ah, Can you promise unnie something?"
Taeyeon nodded. "Sure unnie, what is it?" she giggled.
"Promise unnie, that you'll take care of yourself and luhan when unnie is not around." Raeyeon said seriously as she looked at Taeyeon.
"Unnie...Why are you saying such things? I can promise you, but please tell me why. Unnie, are you leaving?" Little Taeyeon said, tears started rolling down her cheeks and she tugged Raeyeon's sleve.
"Shhh... Don't cry Taeyeon. Unnie loves you nae? Remember to stick close to Luhan and make sure no one bullies you, arasso?" Raeyeon said and a tear rolled down from her cheek, she immediately wiped it before Taeyeon could see.
"Arasso unnie..." little Taeyeon hugged Raeyeon before she left.
*Mianhae Taeyeon ah... Sorry unnie has to leave... We will meet again...* Raeyeon said in her mind as she left.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V
It's been days since unnie left...I miss her. I sighed as I walked towards my room. "Hey, look who's here?" Jessica said as she leaned against the door of my room. "What do you want Jessica?" I rolled my eyes at her as she spoke. "What do I want? What I want is you to stay away from Luhan Oppa!" she exclaimed. "What do you mean stay away? Look, we're just kids."
"If you're not gonna stay away from him, I'll make sure you suffer hell." Jessica said, pushing me onto the ground. 
I tooked a moment to process what happen when I heard footsteps. "Taeyeon ah!!!" A familiar voice called. "Oh it's you luhannie oppa..." I said. "Baby Taengoo, did something happened?" he asked as he pulled me up from the ground. "J-Jessica...S-she...p-pushed...me on the ground. She even told me to stay away from you, oppa." I stuttered. "W-WHAT? I'm gonna ask for an explanation!" Luhan said, immediately heading towards the door. I suddenly grabbed his wrist.

"Oppa...Please don't." I said as I slowly cried on his shoulder.

"Oh alright, but promise me that you will tell me everything when she bullies you alright?" Luhan said. I nodded giving him a pinky promise. "By the way taengoo ah, I haven't seen Raeyeon unnie. I was looking for her just now. Any idea where she is?" Luhan asked. "Uhm...I..." I said not able to answer to what luhan asked.

"Is there something else wrong? Come on Taengoo. You just promised me just now that you'll tell me everything."

"Unnie....she...is...gone." I said and I cried even harder, making luhan's shirt all wet.

"S-She's gone? What do you mean she's gone?" Luhan asked, patting my back gently.

"She told me she's leaving... but she didn't tell me why...She just told me to always stay with you and not to leave you."I said as my voice was cracking.

"Taengoo ah... I'm sure you'll see her soon. Don't worry. Just move on for now nae? Oppa will be here for you. Now stop crying before you look ugly." Luhan chuckled, wipping my tears away.

I nodded. "I'm not ugly." I said,hitting his chest lightly.

"Alright. Let's head to bed now." Luhan took my hand as we walked to our beds.

 

This is the main author cherie here. Thank you for the views ^^. We really appreciate and we hope you can comment on our story as to what we can improve.
Sorry this is a short chapter. Please stay tuned for the next :D.

-Cherie1999