You're here

We are destined to be together

"Okay, class! Settle down." the teacher shouted.

"She's always on PMS, don't worry." Kris winked at Taeyeon.

What the hell?  Taeyeon made a disgusted face and continued listening.

 

> > > Time skip < < <

It was the end of school. Everyone rushed to the gates to go home and slack off. "Hey. Remember me?" An unfamiliar voice faded in her ears. Who the fuc- Taeyeon turned around to see Kris with a gummy smile behind her. "Oh, it's you." she smiled warmly,as she took out her iPod. "So, how was your classes?" he asked while starting to walk with her. It's boring as hell. "It's fine  , how about yours?" she reasoned while untangling her knotted earphones. Kris saw and asked if she needed help. "No, it's okay." Taeyeon concentrated on unkotting it but when Kris took it of her hands, she pouted. "I said I could do it!" she said, almost shouting. "So?You're bad at it, anyway." he told her without a change of expression in his face. "Kris oppa, are you always like this?" she suddenly asked. "No, why?" he smiled. "Because...It's rare for you to smile, apparently..What's wrong? Is it because I'm pretty?"  she protested. I'm only like this when you're here...with me. Kris thought and handed over her earphones. After a while of walking, it was soon dark. "Oh? No-ones home yet..." Taeyeon mumbled. "Would you like me to take you somewhere?" he blurted out.

 

Taeyeon's P.O.V

 

No. Lights. WHAT IS THIS?! UMMA! APPA! WAE?! "Oh? No-ones home yet..." I accidently spoke up. Way to go, Kim Taeyeon. "Would you like me to take you somewhere?" Kris asked. What?! Nooo, what if he me?! Oh my god! I mentally slapped myself for being so... Ahjumma like. Ugh. Mom, dad. Where are you?! "No,it's fine. I'll ju-" I got cut off when he dragged me to a restaurant. Taeyeon, you could've just said nothing and go to a random place. I cursed myself quitely. The oldies gave me a lovely look like they were saying "You two are cute together!". Like... No! My heart is only for Luhan! Anyways, we ordered random stuffs and waited. I was thinking back to my memories with Luhan... "I really miss you, Luhan." I mentally slapped myself when he asked how I knew Luhan. Well... "When I was 3 or 4, I got dropped off at a adoption centre Luhan was in. After 4 weeks or so, my older sister left. Then after a month, Luhan got adopted. Until now...I still don't know where he is. I hope he's happy of what we left off." I started tearing up. But I held the tears. "Do you know who adopted him?" Kris asked. I shook my head. "No...I don't even know if it's a girl or a boy." I chuckled. Kris patted my back and the food came. We kept quite until my phone started to ring. "Oh! Mianhae, Kris! Mom's looking for me! See you at school, nae?" I gave him my apologetic eyes and hugged him. I hope he doesn't feel rejected...

 

------------------

Luhan's P.O.V

Why in all worlds, emotions?! Korean. Stupid mom! And blablbla! 

"Does anyone know what 'Taeyeon' means in Korean?" My eyes widen at the mention of her name. Taeyeon, I wonder if you still remember me. I raised my hand speedily. I'm sure it means what I think it means. " 'Taeyeon' in Korean is 'calm', Miss." I stated. "Yes, Luhan. You actually payed attention, this time." Ugh. Like I don't pay attention to her name. . 

>>> Bell rings <<<

"Don't forget your assignments! They're all due next week!" 

"Neh." The whole class echoed whilegetting up their seats. I put all my books back in my rucksack and rest it on my shoulder. I bet everyone's already fin-- What the fu-?! Why in the world would someone hug me at the back?! I looked up to see Jessica. "What do you want?" Of course, she's been sticking to me EVER SINCE THAT ADOPTION CENTRE. Can't I get a rest?! "Oppa~ I want you!" Oh god. Aegyo? Seriously?! I pushed her away from me but she stopped me from doing so. "Oppa. Don't you love me anymore?! How could you?! After all we've been through!" Tears threatend to form in her eyes. "Jung Sooyeon! I never loved you! "After all we've been through?!" What is this ?! Stop making ing fake dramas!" I've had enough with her non-sense. "You know what? I'm leaving this ed up school tomorrow. I'm not letting anyone know where I'm transferring to, okay?! I'm fnding Taeyeon and you're not gonna stop me. Understood?!" I screamed at her face and walked away with Chen. "Dude. That was a bit harsh, don't you think?" he joked.

"Pft. Like she'd stalk me and tell Mr.Ki-"

"Xi.Lu.Han." . It's the end of my world. .

Chen and I swiffled to where the voice came from and smiled like idiots before we hug the person. "Hyung!/Ge!" 

"Ya! You scared me!" Chen whined.

"Why? What did I do?!" Xiumin gege asked. 

"I thought you were the principal!" I stated. 

"What? What'd you do?" we started following hyung out of the school to meet the rest of the group. 

>>> Time skip <<<

"Luhan..." We all turned to where the deep voice came from. 

"Kris gege!" We all ran up to him to give high fives. 

"There's this REALLY cute chick in my class..." Chen started off.

"Really? What's her name?" Lay asked.

"Hyeri? Hyeran? I don't know." Chen sighed.

"Someone's in love!" Kris joked. 

"Well, what about you, Luhan. Did you find your Tae...Taemin? Taeyeon?" Chen asked.

"W-wait. What's her last name?" Kris suddenly asked.

"Uh.. Kim Taeyeon. She probably got adopted already..." I sound so dramatic. I miss her so much. Her smile, her words...Everything. Taeyeon. Can we meet again? 

"I think I know where she is, Luhan." Kris winked. 

"YOU WHAT?! TELL ME! I MUST KNOW! WU FAN GEGE! YOU CAN'T BE LYING!" I threw in some Chinese and Korean at him.

"Woaah. Calm down, Xi Luhan." Another voice came. 

"Since me and Kris are at the same school... We think we found your so-called-Taeyeon." Suho hyung explained.

"YOU DO?!" We all asked.

 


Hello, guys! Long time no update! hehe. I'm sorry. I've been bombarded with  a lot of work and all. Is this chapter not good enough? Well guess what. DOUBLE UPATE! hehe. Thank you guys so much for the views and subscribes! Muaah! /le' sends kisses. xoxo. 

 

- Taeyeon_BD