Adoption Centre

We are destined to be together

"Taeyeon Ah! Hurry up and come down for breakfast, we're late!" Mom shouted. "Arasso umma! I'm coming."I said,quickly adjusting my clothes and raced down the stairs. I quickly ate my breakfast and then put on my shoes. 

I wonder Where we're going,why umma and appa won't tell us. I sighed and got into the car,sitting beside my unnie,Raeyeon. "Are you ready to go Taeyeon?" My dad asked. I nodded and chuckled as we drove off.
2 hours has,I looked outside. This place looks do unfamiliar. I saw a sign that said "Adoption centre". I didn't know what it was. Mmm. Maybe it's a playground? I Smile at it and hopped of the car after it halt.

"Be a good girl and listen to your unnie arasso? Umma and appa has to go." My dad said and giving me a hug. "But appa... why... arasso. Taeyeon will be a good girl." I felt a tear trickled down as I saw them drive away. "Unnie, what are we gonna do now? I wanna meet new friends!" I said as I jumped happily as we walked to the rooms. I saw this little boy, slightly taller. "Taeyeon, this is Luhan. He'll be your roommate from now on, okay?" Unnie said. I looked at the boy with a grumpy Look on his face. "Annyeong! I'm Kim Taeyeon! I heard you'll be my roommate starting from today? Hehe~ I hope we can become best friends!" I said to him with a big smile on my face.
"Okay, I'm Luhan." That's all he said. I felt like crying so I ran to unnie.
She told me his parents left him when he was 4 years old. I'm 3... I wonder how he is now...
 
Time passes by so quickly, it's already 6 pm. "Taeyeon! We have dinner now!" Raeyeon unnie called out. "Coming!" I shout. Where's Luhan? Hmm... I was about to open the door when it flung open and a baby-faced boy came panting down and collapsed in front of me. "Luhan?!" I start to panick. I shook him but heavy breathing was heard only. "Luhan-ah!!" I cried and cried but no voice replied. I shouted as hard as I could to Raeyeon unnie. "Raeyeon unnie!! Ya! Unnie!!" I used all I could and just when I heard a groan back from our room, I quickly shout his name again. I checked all over his body to see if he was injured. There was a part I touched that had blood...His leg. I started to caress his hair and told him it's alright. I ran to my bag and get a handkerchief and wiped the blood off. It's not wiping! I literally bawled my eyes out. "Taeyeo- OH MY GOD! WHAT HAPPENED?!" Raeyeon unnie picked Luhan up from the floor,placed him on the bed and  took care of him. I sat on a little stool and began explaining. 
 
"At least you did all you can, Taeyeonnie. I'm impressed with your actions." Raeyeon unnie told me. "Stay here, I'll give your food and you have to take care of little Luhan for a bit, arachi?" She gave me her eye smile and I nodded back. When she was out of sight, I climbed to the bed and under the sheets. "Luhan-ah~ I'll always be here for you, ara? No matter the causes, Taetae will be here for LuLu!" I stared at his face when suddenly he turned his head towards mine. "Ya! Who are you to look at my face?!" he stated. "I--" I was cut off when Raeyeon unnie came back. I sat up and looked at Luhan to find him staring at me. "Woaah~ Look at the two lovebirds." Unnie teased. 
 
"Ani unnie! It's not what you think!" "Noona!! Mwoya?!" we chorused together. 
 
"Hmph. Taeyeon was staring at me, noona!! She even kissed my cheek!" What?! That brat. I made a shock face and told unnie it's not true. She just chuckled and sat on the stool. "Well, listen you two. You guys better be there for each other. Always and I mean ALWAYS. You two are my little world and I can't stand having you hurt. Treat each other as brothers and sister and maybe. Just maybe, you'll end up being married." Eh?! Married?!
 
Author's P.O.V
 
Little did they know, that Luhan never knew what marriage as. "Wa! Really?! Let's get married Taeyeon!" 
Raeyeon started laughing out loud. "EH?! Who are you to say that?! You're seriously not my type!" Taeyeon made a vomiting expression. 
 
"Waeeee? It'll be fun!" 
 
"No! It means we'll have kids!"
 
"I thought ma... mah-ree-jee means best friends!"
 
"Babo! It's me-re-ej!" Little Taeyeon hit Luhan's head and he began cying.
 
"Omo! I'm sorry, Luhan-ah! I didn't mean to hit you hard!" She hugged him tightly and kissed his cheek.
"If you want to get married, let's wait for more years,nae? Let's make a promise that when we get old, we'll get married. Here, have this. It's my pendant that mom gave me. Always keep this on with you, don't look at other girls or I'll haunt you!" She gave him a  necklace that had the name "Taeyeon" on it and wiped Luhan's precious little tears. 
 
"Oh? B-but, Taeyeonnie, it's important to you! Ah! Wait for a bit!" Luhan got out of bed and searched for his own necklace. "I promise when we get old, we'll get married and have cute little LuTae babies together!" 
 
Raeyeon watched as the two made promises together. She wanted them to live happily and peacefully. A tear fell from her face remembering her life in the Adoption Centre. "Promise me you'll never forget me, okay?" "I promise, Raeyeon. I'll come back, I promise." Snaping back from reality, she fed the two while they were holding hands. How cute of these two. Just met each other and now being lovebirds. She thought. 
 
 
----
 
Hey guys! Lauren here~ Is it a boring chapter? We promise we'll do better if you sibscribe~ ^^
Thanks~ :D
 
 
-Taeyeon_BD