chapter 8

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

next day~ *at school*

 

 

no one pov

 

"ok class..today we have 7 new student..so please take care of them..ok? " miss kim say..amber and victoria didn't pay attention.."so guys..come in.." miss kim say and smile..."as you can see.. they are infinite" miss kim say again..girls are shouting happily cause infinite in thier class..amber and victoria just cover thier face using thier book..

 

amber pov

 

"aiishh ! now i know why this 7 empty desk can appear on my back..! bad luck..bad luck..! eottoke?! ok amber..just...don't look at  back...huuuh~ yeah..don't look at back so they didn't know...yeah~

 

infinite pov

 

huuh~ new day..new school..new.....friends? so..our class is 5-A..wow..A..cehh..we should enter other class..but..you know..as an artist..we can do anythings..including..GIRLS..yeah..you know..we can use "that" things for night..or in school...when we enter the class..first things we do is..search for a victim..but all of them are plactic..thick make-up..errghh! we hate that..when we do "that" things with them at our house..they look gorgeous..but next morning when we wake up..we think we sleep with a "monster"...so UGLY..we don't know how we can do "that" things with them..well maybe because alcohol control our mind..then the teacher said that we sit behind a boy who are cover his face using a..book? why? erghh, whatever..then we sit..and talk about random things...then suddenly suggyu drop his pen.."yaa..you boy..take that pen and give it to me.." sunggyu say..but the boy still doing nothing.."yaa..! are deaf or what..i said..take that pen and give it to me ! " sunggyu say back..luckly that time miss kim are not in the class cause she had a meeting..sunggyu lost his patient..but we try to hold sunggyu before he go to that boy..but sunggyu is stronger than us..he pull his hand roughly from us..he go to that boy..he held the boy collar..aiikk? sunggyu face looks shock..wae?

 

amber pov

 

hoouh~ is the hamster gyu talk to me...no! amber..don't look at back..don't..but..he yelled..and..and everyone look at me..aiish..amber..why you just like a mouse..?! then suddenly someone grab my collar..."doo! " that hamster gyu said.."dae..nan..wae?! surprise?! " i say and give him mehrong..he still held my collar..then his face get closer to me.."as long as you still i this school..me and my friends will not let you live in peace.." he said..then he release my collar makes me sit..."ouch..! my " amber say in her heart.."wait..what does he meant by 'me and my friends will not let you live in peace'..DA FUQ! " amber say in her heart again...

 

victoria pov

 

"woooow~ is this meant...WAR...owh god..please..please..i hope amber's death not reached yet...i still need her..! but..sunggyu face are so handsome..what the hell..hey vic..you have zhoumi..remeber..! OMG..erase..erase..erase...." i say while knock my head...amber saw me doing that and she give me a quetion look..i just like ( o_0 ) "what..!" i ask.."no..nothings.." she say back.."if you give me that look again..i will not cook tonight..arraseoh ! " amber just nodded like puppy.."hehehe..amber is a tomboy..but she still a cute and pretty girl..i miss her when she keep her long hair..luckly i still have her photo when she has her long hair.." victoria say in her heart..and smile..

 

infinite pov

 

"hyung..i just got information that tonight..at paradise club has many hot chick..! kajja hyung..jebbal.." woohyun say to sunggyu..."HOT CHICK..! ok..set..tonight.." sunggyu said.."hyung..i don't wanna go.." sungjong said.."wae..?! " other infinite member said..."aishh..look at me..i'm not like you all..you guys have mucle..me..only this bone..you guys have that seductive vioce..me..i only have this duck voice..! " sungjong say while his eyes looking at the floor.."yanh..! sungjong-shi..we can improve that..ok..tonight..is our night...ok.." myungsoo said.."huuuuh~ *sigh* fine.." sungjong said...

-------------------"-----------------------"-------------------------------------"-------------------------------------"------------------------------

yo..! i'm back..first..i want to ask..are you a silent reader..?! if you a silent reader..i'm sad..seriously..i'm sad..i love to read your comment..so yeah~ please comment & subscribe..XoXo

 

~hyohae~ ^_^