chapter14

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

no one pov

 

*next morning*

"huarghhh! i'm soooooo lazy to go to school..god help me.." Amber say. She get up from bed and go to toilet for shower..She feel something wrong..."Where is Vic omma?" She ask to herself..She go to the kitchen, then she saw a note at the refrigerator.

 "Amber-ah, mian cause i don't tell you before i go..Actually, my parents ask me to go to China A.S.A.P..I don't know why..but they sounds panic and worried..so i book a ticket that fly to China that night..Don't be naughty oh?! Mian again..owhh! and please tell Ms.Shin that i will be absent for 1 week.. Tq and i love you dongseng-ah :)"

"Ahhhh..so she will not be here for 1 week...so boring! miss you....breakfast?????????" she said then pout..At last she just go to school without taking a breakfast..."it takes 10 minute to get to school by walking....that's mean  it takes 10 minutes to fill the stomach at the cafe....OMG! Run..run..run!" Amber yell

 

*at the school*

"omnyumnyumnyum~ warghh..i can't believe that i run to school just because of this...aigoo" amber smile at her behaviour while holding a sandwitch in her hand..

-kringgg..kringgg-

"ahh..i have to go to class right now!.." amber shoved the last sandwitch in then she run.."i need to take my book from locker first.." she said..as soon as she take out her book from locker..someone close it from behind..Amber was startled..she turn around and gasp...she tried to run from the 'stranger' but he grab her wrist..."where did you want to go Amber? don't you miss me?" the 'stranger' said..."what are you doing here?! and how did you know that i was here?!" amber said..about the class..she don't care anymore..the person infront of her is more important..."hahaha! you think i can let you go easily? after what you did to US...you're totally wrong honey~" the stranger smirk..."vic omma...i need you" amber say in her heart more to whinning actually..

 

========================================= =========================== ========

 

sorry for the short update... really2 sorry~ i'll try my best to update more :) 

and sorry to for my bad grammar & tell me who you want for the 'stranger' character~