chapter 6

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

no one pov

 

after infinite introduce themselves..they continue practicing together...practicing..practicing..sunddenly amber fell.. "ouch..!" amber yelp.."sorry.." sungyeol say and smirking..nobody saw that smirk except amber and other infinite member...amber know that sungyeol did that on purpose...soohyun help amber to get up...amber glance at them..

 

infinite pov

 

"yahh...come here..all of you come here.." sunggyu hissed to his friends.."what hyung.." sungjong ask.."we need a revenge..remeber..?" sunggyu say..."owhh~ " they say unison..."but how..?" hoya ask.."i don't know.." sunggu say back.."ahh hyung..nevermind..we think about it home...or...our manager will not treat us...huhuhu..that is a nightmare.." sungjong whine..."huuuuh *sigh* fine.."sunggyu say...

 

no one pov

 

( 1 hour later~ ) "ok..good job everyone.." matt *dance chareography* say.."erkk..if you don't mind..can we continue practicing here..?" sunggyu ask matt.."sure.." matt say and smile.."but..with amber.." sunggyu say back.."o-ok.." matt say...

 

amber pov

 

now..me and soohyun at bubble tea cafe..yeay bubble tea..! ..actually soohyun ask me to follow him to the hospital..."amber thank for following me to the hospital.." soohyun say and smile..."okkie dokkie..!" amber say "but amber..where is your bag? "soohyun ask me.."crap..sorry soohyun..i cannot follow you..cause my bag left at dance studio.." amber say and pout.."nahhh it's ok dongseng..so..i guess i go by myself..bye.." soohyun say.."bye.." amber say  back...."ok..now..dance studio..take my bag..then.. HOME..! yeay.."...amber say in her heart..."but why i feel something weird..? ergh..forget about it amber..."..

 

*dance studio...still amber pov*

 

"eikk..why they didn't switch off the light..? ..huuh*sigh* i guess it's my job.." amber say...when amber enter the dance room..."DAMN"  <----- the only word amber can say that time..

 

no one pov

 

"remeber us.." hoya say and smirk...other members of infinite is smirking too.."shut up stupid.." amber say and want to grab her bag..suddenly her hand was held by someone..."first..you pretend not to know us..now..you call us.. STUPID...dude..if you want to fight..just tell us.." woohyun say...amber pull her hand roughly...then she make a straight face.."did i care at all..and i want to make a nickname for all of you..hehe..bye bye.." amber say and run out from the dance studio..

-------------------------------------"-------------------------------------------"--------------------------------------------------"-----------------------------------------------------"-------------------------

hey o..! hey..me and my friend *purplegirl* has made a fanfic call ----> arrenged married with my best friend brother ??!!

hope you support that fanfic too..! dear new reader..please subscribe and comment..*puppyface* so..bye bye.. from me : XoXo HYOHAE.. ;)