chapter 15

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

nison -no one pov-

"let me go...now!" Amber said... "woooww~ feisty huh? same like the first time we met.." Kris smirk as returned. "OMG Kris...it has been for 2 years now and i'm 17 now and you are 19 so grow up! Amber sigh... " Amber~ we had suffering for 9 month in jail and 3 month quarantine at home for something that we dont do it.." Kris said.. "But the evidence tells us the opposite...it was you guys who ki.." Amber words was cutted by myungsoo. "Hmmm...what 's going on here?"...he saw the grip on Amber's hand... "I'm sorry..am i disturbe you guys?" myungsoo raised his eyebrow and ofcoures Kris said YES while amber said NO..Myungsoo look at Amber..He feel like Amber is asking for a help from her eyes...  "well i'm sorry but i need him now.." myungsoo said... "WHAT?! HIM?!" Kris almost yell & he look confused.."yes..HIM..wae??" Kris look at amber but she look at the ground..he take a minutes to understand  the situation.."hmm....why did this boy said amber is HIM? let see..short hair-cut, t shirt,  hoodies, sneakers...hmmmm...what could it be...IS SHE PRETEND TO BE A BOY? god this is interesting i need to tell the others! muahahahahahaha~!!" Kris day dreaming..."Hello..dude..are you still here? you look at him like you're..........gay"  myungsoo said... "what?! heck no!" Kris said... "humphh~ ok then..Kajja Amber" myungsoo pull amber's hoodies making her walk unstable ( got it? never mind -_- i dont know how to describe it ) 

"Y-yaaa..you can stop pulling me now..if you continue it i might fall you pabo!" myungsoo release his grip from amber's hoodies and facing her... "you owe me one kiddo" myungsoo said while making his famous 'Poker face'....Amber groan and said "fine, by the way thanks.."  "for what?" myungsoo ask... "akkan...with that 'crazy' boy.." amber said.. "hummm~ i know im great..you dont have to praise me" myungsoo smirk..amber make digust face.. "Erkkk, first i dont even think to praise you and second thanks again and Bub Bye! Annyeong!!" amber waving her hand and smile... myungsoo smirk "huh..that kiddo".....after amber out of myungsoo sight..he thought to him self... "hmm~ why did that boy make confused face when i tell him that amber is him? whatever~ gender confusion maybe? hahahaha! lol" ( ok not funny ok ok ) Myungsoo go back to his class and sit at his place.. "where did you go myung-myung?" Dongwoo ask.. "huh? no where~ just toilet.. *smirk* " Myungsoo said...

 

kris pov

i walk back to our house ....which mean exo's house..huuuh~ luckily our parents give another chance to have a 'privacy' life..what i meant by 'privacy' life is..living without parents, it's not like we hate our parents ==" well..my parents was in Canada, Luhan,Lay and Tao's parents in China..Kai & Chen parents in UK..Suho,Kyungsoo and thethun parents in NY while Chanyeol and Baekhyun parents in Korea :p ...we've been friends since we in kindergarden~ just like what Tao said, "We are One! We are Best Friend For Ever! And we are Exo!" Everybody laughing at him because of the name that he give to our 'group'...But when we think again..it's quiet staylo you know..hahaha~

 

-no one pov-

when Kris arrive at Exo' s house, he go straight to the basement where Exo always hang out together..the room that  have many entertainment things~ 

" Hey Krissy! where the hell you have been? look at the clock, it's already 11:55 p.m..Akkan, Kyungsoo makes your favourite food for dinner but you out of nowhere so we eat it..Yummy~!". Suho the 'mother'  of Exo have started his speech.. "Krissy? seriously ? aishhh! i hate that nickname. :p " Kris said.. " but we ALL like it..1 vs 11 KRISSY..you know who lose it~" Lay said..all of them laugh at Kris.. Kris take a sit beside Chanyeol who was play racing game with Kyungsoo.. "Whatever~ that is not important..the important things right now is....." Kris said..he looked aroud but only see only focus on their game and not to his word.. " YAHHHH!!"Kris yell..everybody run leaving their games and sit near to Kris cause scared that Kris might explode.. "Are you hear what im saying this earlier?" Kris said trying to be serious but the reality is he almost burst out his laughter when he look at face... "NEH! " they all said in unison.."what am i saying ?!" Kris asking..."you said that there is something that more important then that Krissy nickname~!". they said again..Kris nodded... "are they in kindergarden or in high school now? Lol so cute! wait what?!" Kris shakes his head  " Gege~. what is that 'thing' ?!" Tao ask...

" i...have found her.." Kris said.."Erkk...Nugu?". Sehun and Luhan ask..Kris looking at sending a 'telepathy'..."H-her?" Xiumin ask..." Neh...HER..." Kris said..."You meant is...Am-amber?!" Chen ask.."I miss Amber" Kyungsoo said..."nado!" all of them said in unison except Kris.."where did you meet her?! we want to meet her to hyung!" Kai said..Kris just smirk..and said "even if i showed you where is Amber..you guys won't believe that is her.."We don't care hyung..please hyung tell us!" Baekhyun said.. "she at the place where we going to studies boys~" Kris smirk again... " Bwoh?! Jeongmal? huahhhhh!" Chanyeol cheered also with the other boys..."BUT, She play a game right now..and we NEED to play along.." Kris raised his eyebrow... "Game? what kind of game? She play a game? woahhh~ we want to play we want to play!" Tao jump in excitement. " Tao, sit down now.." Kyungsoo make his cute little devil eyes..Tao pouted but still listen to his hyung's word.. "Well the game that she play right now is, She pretend to be a boy..But guess what? Everyone believe that SHE is HE~ Taraaaaaa..." Kris smiled.. "Amber is still Amber that we know long time ago..still likes to do something weird..But seriously, A BOY? haaaa..So brilliant!" Xiumin said while playing with his straw then he drink his cola..Then they talk and talk and talk about that issue.. "wait what? You say that Amber is HE? waeyo?" Lay said and drink his cola..Everyone glaring him.. "W-wae?" Lay stutter.. "Lay........why you so slow to catch up something?" Baekhyun ask.."Molla~" Lay laugh ( ghahhhh! his dimple) then he take an orange infront of him and eat it..some of them laugh at Lay but some of them make unbelieveble face but then they join laughing at Lay..."Lalalalala~ let them laugh at something that they dont know...i will just enjoyed my orange~ Nyum nyum nyum..." Lay said

 

===============================================================================

hey...I know my grammar is bad...and im sorry...Yo thanks to my new & old subscriber! saranghae~ *flying kiss* and i guess...there is many typo there... hmmmmm