chapter11

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

amber pov

 

"WHAT!" victoria yell at me..well..when i arrived at home..she pull my hand and making me sit in front of her..then she asking me..woah..she really looks like my mom..."amber! tell me more..what ms.Kim said?!" vic omma ask.."she just said that i have to tutor them..that's all omma.." i whinned.."amber...i know you are lying to me.." vic omma said while raised her left eyebrow...soooo scary dude..seriously.."ermm..a-actually..i'm going to tutor them a-at t-their h-h-house" i stutter.."BWOH! amber..they are boys..get it BOYS! you a GIRL..." vic omma babbling.."arghh! omma..they didn't even know i'm a girl! aigoo~ " i say.."huuuuh~ amber..just....don't let them know that you a GIRL..arraseoh.." vic omma said.. "arraseoh omma..! " i said with a wide smile on my face..why? cause.... SHE STOP BABBLING! yaahooooooooooooooooo~

 

infinite pov

 

"wahh~ home sweet home..hyung..let's we continue our game last night shall we?" myungsoo said to sunggyu.."ok fine..but..remember tonight we have practice..arraseoh?".."dehh hyung.." all infinite said unison.."hyung..did you think that kid will tutor us..or..he just want to play with us?" sungyeol ask..."molla..but..when he tutor us..i will make sure that he will suffer" sunggyu said and make evil smirk..."i support you 100% hyung..cause i want to take revenge for what he did.." woohyun said.." owh me too..me too" sungjong said and jumping like a 5 years old kid.."yah..yah! forget about us?! we too..huh! " dongwoo said while pointed at him,hoya,L and sungyeol.."arraseoh..arraseoh..we all want to take revenge right..how about we started tonight? " sunggyu said.."GOOD IDEA HYUNG! " infinite said unison.."but how?" sunggyu said while rub his hair..all infinite silent...

 

skip..skip..skip... you know me right? -_-"

 

amber pov

 

"tutor..tutor..TUTOR! god..why you give me this trouble..if you make me buy groceries for 5 month..it's ok..but..TUTOR THOSE CRAZYS! huhuhuhu..i can't..i can't...." amber said in her heart..."wait..then..how about that ...hoouh...VICTORIA!!! " i yell..victoria run to my room..i can see her bread still in and her mug still at her hand...i chuckle at her situation..."whot..whot..whoy you coll me?!" victoria said.."omma..finished your bread and you tea first please~ " i said..she obey...after she finished her food..she asked me "amber..why you call me? " "omma..you know that i have to tutor those crazys right?" i said..."ahaaa~ waeyeo? " victoria asked.." *sigh* then how about that ?! " i asked...victoria chuckle.." no worries amber..i will take care of her..your job just tutor them.....not more then that ok! " victoria said...when she said 'not more than that' i want to pinch her cheek..but she avoid it and run away from me..

 

-----------------------------------------------"----------------------------------------------------------"----------------------------------------------"--------------------------------------

 

miss me?! nehhh~ of course not -_-" ay-o! whadup..i'm back..soooo..the school just begun...and my homewok was just like a mountain...

...hey... purple_girl IS GONNA made a new fanfic...and it's about us (me and my friends) and infinite..yeah she's inspirit..she crazy about "L"..ergh!

and...EXO! yeay!!! wooohooo! yeah..i'm EXOtic~ sooo..i hope you guys gonna support her fanfic to...and....i'm gonna made a new fanfic to! *clap..

clap..clap* and..it's about amber to..DON'T BASHING ME! ok..this is the hint for the stories...MAYBE it will be a sad story..MAYBE ok..i'm not sure

yet...the character is......if you want to know..read it ok! ^3^ XoXo HYOHAE~