chapter13

yes,i'm a girl..i meant boy !!

amber pov

 

"erk...i'm dead..right? AMBER JOSEPHINE LIU YOU'RE DEAD..they're boys...eottoke?"

 

no one pov

 

"alright~ let's start the music!" the hamster-gyu said...sungjong obeyed his hyung.When they are practicing..Hoya accidentally slipped his foot to amber foot causing her to fell on hoya's body..Both of then groaned...."YAh! get off of me!" Hoya said.."neh!" amber said

 

Hoya's pov

 

...why my heart beat faster? usually my heart beat faster if cute girl are infront of me..? erghh~! whatever~

 

amber pov

 

=______= he was the one who make me fell....and he was the one that angry? what the hell? oh god..this gonna be a longgggg night..damn why tonight is soo hot?

 

No one pov

 

"hyung..why tonight is so hot? i want to remove my shirt! can i?" Dongwoo said..."why are you asking me? just remove your shirt.." sunggyu said."ngeeeee~ you're the leader..thats why i'm asking you.." he grinning...now Dongwoo was topless.....Amber saw his six pack..."woahh...I was impressed...i never knew that they going to gim...yah! amber-ah...stop it before they saw you looking at him!" amber thought..to late..Dongwoo see her looking at him.."Yah~ are you looking at me? wae? you don't have abs huh?" Dongwoo said then he laughing hardly..amber blushed.."Are you blushing?!" Sungyeol ask.."ANYI! just now Dongwoo said it's hot..so yeah..my face turned red because of hot..not blushing" amber said then cover her face using her hand...she opened her finger a little bit.."ahh ppali! i need a rest to" she said again.

 

Infinite pov

 

"....why he so cute? yahh! wake up..everybody can be cute like that! kevin sunbae-nim, donghae sunbae-nim and many else! brrrrrrr~" they thought...

 

Amber pov

 

"ouhhhh..why everybody look at me like that....i'm confused....whatever amber..maybe they had lost their mind"...

........................................................................."..........................................................."....................................................................................."......................................

hey chingu-ah !! gomawo for reading my fanfic..and THANK YOU for my new subscriber! love you guys..sorry for my grammar mistake..and sorry to cause i'm not update ir for a "long time"..byebyeyong...ppyong~! XoXo HYOHAE