II

A game of Fate

 

II.

 

What if Jiyong’s alarm clock worked?

 

 

 

 

 

And, what if his friends sent him a text message telling him that their trainer won’t be around yet, so he could take his time?

 

 

 

Now . . . that's what you call a twist.. 

 

 

 

His stomach grumbled. He forgot to eat his breakfast because he was afraid of being late. Typical blood type A. He surveyed his surrounding’s and realized that the nearest fast food chain would be at another bus stop. He couldn’t deny his grumbling stomach so he decided to go the fast food chain, order something there and go to YG later when he’s completely fed.

 

 

 

Of course, the girl named Park Sandara was sitting in the bus he missed. Being harassed by a teenager who was throwing her pick-up lines.

 

 

 

When he arrived at YG he immediately went to the training room and felt his heart beat uncontrollably. Inside the room was the most stunning woman he has ever seen. She was a new trainee, her name was Park Sandara. When they were being introduced to each other they immediately felt the instant connection. They shook hands and sparks flew instantly.

 

 

 

This woman will be mine. He promised himself.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Well, they did.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Annoying . . . I know. But they would always get a kick whenever they remember the spark they felt when they first met each other.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh dear heavens. Can’t they get cheesier than this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reader1: Yah! Author-nim!! What’s your problem with them ending together??

 

 

 

 

Well, here’s my problem. I don’t agree that a person has only one destined mate that just so happened that always appears out of nowhere.

 

 

 

 

So let’s give them another twist this time.

 

 

Let’s involve both of them with someone.

 

 

 

 

Let’s tangle the red strings of fate and see how they’ll still be together.

 

 

Kkkkk.

 

 

 

Reader1: what an evil author. O.o

 

 

 

 

Euhahahahahah,

 

----------