I

A game of Fate

 

 

They say that people connected by the red thread are destined lovers . . . regardless of time, place, or circumstances. This magical cord may stretch or tangle but never broken.

 

I say, let’s test that. Shall we?

 

Jiyong was running late for rehearsals. He inwardly cursed. It was his alarm clock’s fault. It was his first time to be late and he can already foresee the ribbing he’ll get from his fellow trainee’s.

 

He shivered at the mere thought.

 

Finally, the bus arrived. He groaned inwardly when he saw the number of passengers inside already. He always heard his friends complain about this kind of dilemma, he never did understand before the cause of their distress, but now he does.

 

He now understands the sentiment of getting squished each time the bus halts unexpectedly.

 

 

 

He now understands the feeling of getting your toes stepped on.

 

 

 

He now understands them perfectly.

 

 

The traffic was hell and his feet are aching.

 

 

 

Great, this is just great.

 

 

 

Finally, one of the passengers who were sitting down stood up. He moved fast and immediately sat down the vacated chair. He glanced at the person beside him and felt his heart beat double time. The girl beside him was a certified knock-out. She had a long hair, a petite pixie like figure, and a face that can compete with a goddess.

 

 

 

Well, cut him some slack. He just fell in love.

 

 

 

A boy and a girl sat side by side in a bus.

 

It was by pure coincidence.

 

 

 

 

Jiyong knows for a fact that his chances of ever seeing the girl again were slim. He wants to get to know the girl better.

 

 

So how can I approach her? Jiyong asked himself.

 

 

“Hey miss, I think I dropped something. Can you pick it up for me? My heart.”

Oh crap no, I’ll look like a playboy. And who in heaven’s name would fall for that lame line? And by the looks of her, she probably heard a lot already.

 

 

“Hey there, I’m Kwon Jiyong. A trainee in YGE, can I get your name and number?”

Who am I even kidding here?

 

 

 

Before he could make a sound way on how to approach the girl, she abruptly stood up and got out of the bus before could do anything.

 

 

 

 

Of course he felt disappointed. But fate, being the playful prick that she is, left a clue for him. The girl left her phone. He found out her name was Park Sandara, he sent a text message to all her friends and waited for her to contact him. And she did.

 

 

 

What happened next was fairly mainstream. With her phone as the leeway for them to meet up, they meet up and fell desperately in love with each other.

 

 

 

They grew up and started a quest to lands of happily-ever-after

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Oh crap. That was boring wasn’t it?

Let’s rewind and remix their story . . .

Shall we.