IV

A game of Fate

 

IV.

 

A few years has passed, he is now a successful member of BIGBANG. He’s been so busy that Jin-ah and he would always fight. Well, Jin-ah is now on a pre-school teacher and she’s been complaining, more like whining that he hasn’t given her a boquet of roses ever since he debuted.

 

 

 

 

He inwardly sighed as he fixed his disguise. “Well, she better be happy once she see’s the bouquet I've bought for her.”

 

 

 

He was in the elevator going downstairs. Well, call it stupid but he accidentally forgot to step out in the 7th floor and since he didn’t feel like walking downstairs he decided to just ride the elevator to go back to 7th floor. A woman then got inside the elevator and stood behind him, the person then started coughing. He looked at the person behind him and tell that person to at least have the decency to cover their mouth. But  he stopped before he uttered those vile words.

 

 

 

“Are you alright, miss?”

 

 

 

“Oh, I know you.   . G-dragon sunbae-nim.” She said enthusiastically.

 

 

 

He blushed when she said his name. “You know me?”

 

 

 

She smiled knowingly, “I’m one of the trainee’s in YG.” She said shyly, “I’m Park Sandara. Sorry if I’m coughing way too loud.”

 

 

 

For some weird reason, he felt a connection for the girl. If only I don’t have a girlfriend. . .

 

 

 

“It’s alright. You shouldn’t be out anyway.”

 

 

 

“Oh, I’m just waiting for someone.” She said. “For your girlfriend?”

 

 

 

“Yeah, she lives here."

 

 

 

“Oh.” Was all she said.

 

 

 

“Well, nice talking to you Dara-ssi, I’ll see you in YG in when I see you.” I walked out the elevator and went to Jin-ah’s room. Since I have a spare key I just opened her door.

 

 

 

Jin-ah was kissing a stranger when I opened her door.

 

 

 

The room fell into an awkward silence. “I’m sorry you had to find out this way Ji.” She said.

 

 

 

It was weird. He didn’t expect it to be that way. His friends when they found out that their girls where cheating behind their backs, they would either beg for the girl to choose him or kick the other guy’s . But instead of getting mad, he felt relieved.

 

 

 

“It’s alright J-ah.”

 

 

 

“But at least let me explain. Taekwon is also a pre-school teacher, we started hanging out and when he confessed to me . . . I feel the same way for him ji. Will you let me go, Ji?”

 

 

 

He smiled at them, “Of course, I wish you both the best.”

 

 

 

And when he said those words, he was really, really sincere. The only thought that ran through his head was the girl. He immediately went to the elevator, he felt impatient and despite the fact that he loathes using the stairs he used it.

 

 

 

There was a huge chance that the girl named Dara was downstairs, she did say that she would only wait for someone, right?

 

 

 

He was panting when he was on the ground floor. He looked around him and saw her outside the building. He felt like whooping with joy.

 

 

 

What was her name again?

 

 

Park Sandara. Even her name sounds magnificent.

 

 

“Hey!”

 

 

“Sandara!!”

 

 

“Sands!”

 

 

 

“Sandy!”

 

 

“Dara!”

 

 

“Look over here!”

 

 

 

 

He kept yelling for her name until he finally caught up with her. She looked at me with a questioning gaze.

 

 

“What happened?”

 

 

 

“My girlfriend and I just broke up.” He said as he panted, trying to catch his breath.

 

 

 

IF it’s meant to be, it’s meant to be.

 

 

 

 

Reader3: Kyahahahaha. See Author-nim. They belong to each other. *smug*

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Hey . . . hey . . . Don’t get cocky yet.

 

 

 

 

 

How sure are you that she’s single?

 

 

 

 

Besides, Dara is a good looking girl,

 

 

 

There’s a chance that she already has a boyfriend!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reader3: You wouldn’t

 

 

 

Kyahahaha.

 

 

 

--------

Hi there safiahazmi & -MilkMelodyy- :))