Final

A game of Fate

 

VI

 

STAAAAAAAAAAAHPPPPPPPP!!!

 

 

 

 

What theeee fuuuuuuuuu??!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone inside the church looked for the source of the voice. It was a man. To be exact, it was a gay man in DRAG.

 

 

 

 

 

The press looked at the gay man who just stopped the wedding.

 

 

The gay man grinned at the pale Kim Jaejoong. The gay man stomped all the way to Jaejoong and immediately pulled his hair like a madman possessed.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

“You thought you could conceal your uality by marrying this stick!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Everyone gasped. So it was true . . . Kim Jaejoong . . . gay???

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Whuuuuuuuuuuut??

 

 

 

 

 

“I patiently waited for this day to come. Bwahaha.” The gay man kept on punching the Jaejoong. “I know I’ll die in embarrassment and I’ll take you with me!!”

 

 

 

 

 

 

Naturally, the wedding ended.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Dara rushed out of the church with tears in her eyes. He followed her. He reached out to her and gave the crying Dara his handkerchief.

 

 “Forget it, I don’t need your pity.” She said harshly. “I’m crying because I’m so stupid.”

 

 

Jiyong wanted to lighten the mood. “Well, that’s not a nice reason to cry. I cry because everyone around me is stupid.” But she didn’t even laugh, she kept on crying.

 

 

“I should have known better instead of believing in that stupid red thread of destiny . . . I kept waiting but it didn’t come. And by the first proposal that came my way, I said yes. And look where that brought me. I’m so ing pathetic.”

 

 

“Seriously, take the handkerchief. You look like a monster with your make-up smudging your face.”

 

 

She reluctantly looked at Jiyong and took the handkerchief. “Thank you.”

 

 

When their eyes met, an instant recognition flashed.

 

 

“Have we met before?” Jiyong can’t help but ask.

 

 

Dara looked a little lost, “No . .  . I don—“

 

 

“Well, in my idea, we should have met a long time ago.” He said smiling. 

 

Fate has deciceded. After a few months, they got married had three children and grew old together. 

 

I.GIVE.UP.

I give up.

 

Fine. You win.

 

I guess, the red thread of fate didn’t break after all.

 

If it’s meant to be . . . it’s meant to be.

 

Now wouldn’t it be nice if everyone has their own destined soul mate?

An invisible red thread connects all of those who are destined to meet, regardless of time, place, or circumstance.

 

The thread may stretch or tangle, but it will never break.