V

A game of Fate

 

V.

 

Let’s keep tangling the red fate. Who knows, it might break.

 

 

Let’s continue our story. . .

 

 

 

“Oh . . . Are you –“

 

 

 

“SORRY!” A man with a beautiful face said while gasping for breath. Jiyong heart sped up. Oh hell no, Jiyong thought.

 

 

 

 

“Dara sorry I made you wait. Something came up in my gig and got held up.”

 

 

 

“It’s okay, I watched some movies while waiting for you.”

 

 

 

“yeah? Was it good?”

 

 

 

What’s this?

 

 

What’s happening here?

 

 

What the hell?

 

 

 

“Oh well, let’s go then Dara. I already made reservations in—“ As if finally noticing his presence, the man with a beautiful face acknowledged him. “You are?”

 

 

 

Jiyong felt like sinking in a hole somewhere. “I am nobody.” He said.

 

 

 

Dara looked at him as if wanting to say something, but before she could say anything, the man held Dara’s hand and dragged her away.

 

 

Jiyong didn’t know what to do. It was one of the most awkward situation in his life.

 

 

He stood there like a complete idiot.

 

 

 

 

 

Now that’s what we call a “ty day” Jiyong got dumped . . . twice. Well, not long after that, he got busy with work that he somewhat forgot about Dara.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

At least he thinks so.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Anyway . . .

 

 

 

Time passed by. . .

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

He is now a world renowned singer/composer. Dara wasn’t able to debut because she got engaged, that’s the reason why Jiyong partly forgot about her.

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong being a celebrity was cordially invited by SME to attend one of their artists wedding. It was actually the talk of whole showbiz industry. Kim Jaejoong, finally tying the knot after the whole fiasco of him being rumored as a biual.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Lee So Man the owner of SME smiled at him and shook his hand, “Thanks so much for attending.”

 

 

 

“It’s my pleasure sir.” He took a sip at the champagne he was holding.

 

 

 

“So he’s settling down huh.”

 

 

 

 

“Yeah, are you attending the reception?”

 

 

 

“Yes sir, as long as the food is edible, I’m there.” He said in a joking manner, Lee So Man laughed and bade good bye as he was the one entertaining the guests.

 

 

 

“Hey, you’re here too!” Yoochoon said smiling at Jiyong. “You’ve never been close to Jaejoong right, then I guess you never met the bride?”

 

 

 

“Nope, but were acquaintances, but isn’t she getting married with his long time partner?”

 

 

 

“Oh heck no, he met the bride in one of his trips abroad. It was actually a whirlwind romance, he just met her 8 months ago.” Yoochoon explained.

 

 

 

 

“Well, the girl must be a looker then.” He said absentmindedly.

 

 

 

“How about you Ji, when do you plan to get married?” Yoochoon asked.

 

 

 

“I dunno, when I meet the right girl, I guess.”

 

 

 

The wedding march started and his conversation with Yoochoon ended as the bride entered the church.

 

 

 

The bride was beautiful, she looked like someone who came out from the pages of a magazine.

 

 

 

And so, they met again.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

But she’s getting married.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Jiyong felt his heart broke. A feeling of longing gripped his heart.

 

The priest was starting the wedding. A feeling of dread came over Jiyong.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Reader4: What the hell author-nim?! Do you want me to hunt you with a sledgehammer?

 

 

 

Wh-what did I do?

 

 

What should I do?

 

 

ZOMAYGAD.

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Is this story going to end like this?

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

The red thread of fate. . . It tangled, it stretched . . .