Taken

What's Our Status?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“L-luhan o-oppa …” Soojung croaked, completely shocked at his sudden appearance.

 

“Hyung? …” Baekhyun lowered his gun and looked at the elder EXO-M agent confusedly “What are you doing here?”

Luhan smirked upon seeing that Baekhyun lowered his guard upon seeing that it was him “I’ve come …” he started then looked at Soojung “… to collect something”

“What?” Baekhyun raised an eyebrow “What on earth would you possibly ‘collect’ from here? The last time you stepped foot on this house was years ago!” he said and was about to walk over to his hyung when …

“Wait!” Soojung pulled him back, her eyes still wide at Luhan. “Both your eyes are wet, did I interrupt something?” Luhan spoke, smirking at Soojung. “What’s wrong? …” Baekhyun looked at Soojung, ignoring Luhan’s question.

 

“W-why are you here??” Soojung raised her voice at the Chinese agent “What--“

“Ahhhh. So you HAVE heard …” Luhan nodded.

“So it’s true!?” Soojung gaped and Luhan just smirked at her.

 

“How can this … what is this!?! How could you, Luhan oppa!?!” she shrieked. “What’s going on, Soojung-ah?” Baekhyun held her arm, not understanding what she and Luhan were talking about. Seeing that she was too upset to answer him, Baekhyun turned to Luhan “What’s going on, hyung? …”

 

“Tsk. Tsk. Tsk … I see Ms. President hasn’t told you yet …” Luhan shook his head and walked slowly around them.

 

From the corner of Baekhyun’s eye, he saw a small, red dot of light blink rapidly. Using his quick reflexes, he pushed Soojung toward Luhan as he hurled his body to the other direction. A bomb had exploded just above the spot where they were standing just a second ago.

 

“What the heck?!” he yelled as he got on his feet. “BAEK!!!” Soojung screamed and Baekhyun was able to dodge a dagger that flew straight through him, only missing him by a hair’s width.

Luhan giggled amusedly, making Baekhyun turn to him after regaining his balance. His eyes widened when he saw that the EXO M agent had and arm around Soojung’s neck and the other behind her; securing her hands.

“WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?!” he bellowed. “I told you, didn’t I …” Luhan spoke nonchalantly “… I’ve come to collect something” he smirked at Baekhyun “I’ve come to collect our president”. “Let me go!” Soojung squirmed in his grip but failed to budge him even for just a bit.

For a second, Baekhyun stood there, in complete shock. What was going on? Why is Luhan doing that to Soojung? Where is he planning on taking her? What were they talking about just now? Were these explosions caused by Luhan? WHAT ON EARTH WAS HAPPENING HERE?!

 

“I can’t believe you would do something like that, oppa …” Soojung struggled to speak “I believed they were all lying when they kept saying all those bad things about you … I believed in you! HOW COULD YOU?!” she squirmed again but was held by Luhan securely.

“Awww … I’m so touched that you think so highly of me, wifey …” Luhan cooed. Normally, Soojung would be delighted whenever she heard that pet name of hers that Luhan would always use. But right now, given everything that she had just found out, she cringed at it.

 

“Let Soojung go!” came Baekhyun’s cry as he lunged for the elder agent. Soojung was thrown to the side as the two men engaged in a hand to hand brawl.

This was Baekhyun’s mistake. If he was the best agent of EXO-K and a guns specialist, Luhan was EXO-M’s best agent and his specialty was hand-to-hand combat.

 

Dodging Baekhyun’s attacks effortlessly, Luhan kept a straight face. Then, in one swift move, the base of Luhan’s palm slammed against the center of Baekhyun’s chest, knocking the air out of his lungs for a moment.

“Baekhyun!!” Soojung cried as the EXO-K agent fell to his knees. Soojung was about to run toward him when …

“Move one step closer, and I will kill him, Soojung …” Luhan warned, stopping the girl in her tracks. “Lu Han, you bastard! What the heck is this?!” Baekhyun grunted as he pushed himself off the ground only to be pushed back down by Luhan’s foot.

“You sho

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter