Thank you.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

I've to go to Minho's house today. Well, you guys know. It's monday. But, it's not evening yet. So, just watched the TV while eating some cookies. Hihi. I've finished my chores. Aunty Erin is going to work. So, I live alone. Home alone! Yay. Suddenly, I heard my phone ringing. 

Unknown Number.

"Annyeong" I answered and said. Who is this. 

"Where are you?" I frowned. Old man voice. Papa?! I startled. What should I do? "Who is this.." I asked for confirmation. "This is your father!" He shouted. My heartbeat fast, panic. I want to lived at korea! Now, someone knock the door. It must be him! I had no choice. I walked slowly to the door and open it. I see him. My appa.

"So, you're hiding here. Let's go home!" He shouted and hold my hands. He pulled me out of the door but, I refused. "No, I don't want!" I shouted and cry heavily. "Appa! I'm begging you.." I pull my hands from his grip. He stopped. "Why you do this to Appa? Your mom is sick now. She worried about you." I startled again. Omma is sick?! Because of me? Speechless. 

**

What should I do. Papa stared at me. I just turn down my head. I love living here. There's no 'forcing'. I still remember when Papa asked me to married an old man because of business. Luckily, the old man died. I was so so happy. Aunty Erin is home. She frowned. "Oh it's you!" She smiled at Papa. She will know I lied to her and of course she will angry. I don't know what to do. 

After that, Papa told everything to Aunty Erin. She looks calm. 

"I know." Aunty Erin know?! How?! "Why don't you leave Yoona here? I will take care of her." I popped my eyes. I started to cry when Aunty Erin said like that. I don't believe it. Aunty Erin nego with Papa. Finally, Papa nodded and walked to approach me. 

"You heard everything right? Take care of yourself." I nodded and hugged him. "Mianhae Papa! Mianhae!" I asked him apologized he nod. "Gomawo, But how's mother?" I said and she said she will take care of her. After a while, he left.

**

"Gomawo, Aunty.." I hugged her. She hugs me back. "I want you to stayed with me because I already consider you as my own daughter, Yoona!" We cried together. I alienate our hug after I remember I've to go to Ha Na's kindergarden. I've to pick her up. I drive to the place. 

After I picked up Ha Na, We straightly go to Minho's house as usual. Suddenly, I felt guilty to Papa and Omma...


Author nim note ; Thank you for reading. So, on this chapter there's no 'romantic' or 'sweet' scene of Yoona and Minho. Hihi, keep reading and leave ur comment below. *waving*