The tiny little cat.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

After the 'kissing' incident, Minho and Yoona went to a cafe for lunch. It's kinda romantic cafe. Since they're arrived, they didn't start any conversation. AWKWARD. 

"Uhmm." Minho cleared his throat to break the awkward moment. "So, this is your first time? I mean went to this cafe?" Minho asked her. She nodded. "Actually, I'm new in korea. Before this, I lives at America with my parents."

Yoona explained properly. "Why you didn't tell me before this?" Minho pouted. "So, I'm the last?" He sighed. "Omo, are you trying to be a sulky person?" Yoona laugh burst. Minho pouted again and sticking out his tounge. 'He is so cute~' Yoona thought. 

"Do you like cats?" Yoona asked her and sipped a cup of tea. Minho frowned. "No." He said with one word only. "But, I've a cat." Yoona said. "What?! Omg." Minho face became red suddenly. Yoona frowned. "What's happen with your face?" Minho shook her head. 

**

After the lunch, Yoona asked Minho to accompany her went to Aunty Erin's house for a while. For taking her clothes for tomorrow and a rest day. Yoona open the door. Suddenly, Minho shouted. "AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA" Yoona shock and frowned. Minho ran away. Yoona looks down. And she saw a cat. Yoona laughed loudly.

"Minho yaa! Where are you going? The cat is not going to kill you anyway." Minho ran to his car. Yoona carry the cat and went to Minho's car. 'It's time to scare him. Teeheeheee.' Yoona knocked Minho's car window. Minho turned to her and shouted. Yoona laugh and laugh. 

**

"I don't know, a man like you scared with a TINY LITTLE cat." Yoona carry the cat and put on it cage. "When the heck, you bought the heck cat?" Yoona laughed when she remembered Minho's face when he saw the cat. "Hahahaha, I bought last week." Minho pouted and rolled his eyes. He take a seat at the living room couch. She approached and seat beside him.

"Mianhae." She apologize. Minho didn't reply. After that, Yoona suddenly kissed Minho cheek. His face became red. 

"Saranghae, yeobo." Yoona smiled and went to her room to take the outfit. 


Updated <3 

This is the second last chapter. The next chapter will be the final chapter. Hope you guys, like it.

Do comment and upvote.

Kyeopta author nim, Yoorae. hihi.