Babysitter.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

Yoona's POV

"Waaa, you're good at taking care of Ha Na." Said Aunty Erin after she back home. I smiled. I take a glance at Ha Na. Pretty kid. She sleep well. 

"Aunty, who is that guy? I mean, Ha Na brother." I asked. Aunty Erin take a seat at the sofa, near Ha Na.

"Minho? He's my friend son." She replied. I nodded. Oh. The guy look nice but, so cold. Errh.

"He seems close to you." 

"Yeah. He seems close to me, after his parents died." Aunty Erin smiles dissappear.

"Oh.. Hmm I understand."

I felt pity to Ha Na. After 20 minutes, Minho came to pick up Ha Na. 

Minho's POV. (At home, after pick up Ha Na).

"Do you have a good time at Aunty Erin's house?" I asked Ha Na. Ha Na nodded. That girl who is aunty Erin's niece doesn't looks like good at taking care of kids. But, she looks cute. Erh? Cute. Oh please. I sighed. Can I take care of Ha Na properly? I'm too busy. With work and stuff. Suddenly, I remembered what Aunty Erin's said.

Flashback.

"Why don't you find a nice girl, and then marry her. She can take care of Ha Na."

Minho's POV.

Is there a nice girl, that wants to take care of Ha Na? After married with me? Oh of course no. I take a seat at Ha Na bed after she fall sleep. I whisper.

"Mian Hae, Ha Na. Oppa, Do not take care of you properly." 

Yoona's POV.

Suddenly, i remembered of Ha Na. I think i missed her. I thought she was annoying at first. But, actually she's not. When will I can meet her again? That adorable kid. 

"What are you thinking of?" Said Aunty Erin. 

"Just thinking of Ha Na. She's adorable kid, right?" Aunty Erin nodded.

"You missed her?" I smiled. 

"Do you want to meet her?" I smiled. And nodded again and again. Waa, seriously. I will meet Ha Na again?!

Erin's POV *Aunty Erin*

I think this girl suit for Minho. She can take care of Ha Na.

"What if, you be her babysitter? Only in the evening." Yoona frowned.

"Babysitter?" 

"Ne, babysitter. Because in the evening, Minho always have a meeting, and work to do. I think you can go to Minho's house and then take care of Ha Na. Minho really needs a babysitter. But he didn't have a time to find. Only in evening. I don't force you." I explained to Yoona properly. 

"Of course I want. But.."

"The payment? I will ask Minho later." She nodded. Yoona-sshi, i hope you can take care of Ha Na properly. And I hope you can fall in love with Minho.

Mi Nam, I think I found the right girl for Minho. (Mi Nam - Minho's mother)