I fallen in love with you, maybe.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

Minho's POV.

She's pretty. Adorable and also kind. I can't stop thinking about her. I kept seeing her smile in my brain. Omo! What's happen to you Minho? My heart is confused right now. Aniya! Focus on your work. Suddenly, my phone is ringing.

"Annyeong?" Minho said after he press green button.

"Annyeong, Minho-ya. It's me, Yoona." Yoona? She's calling me? My heart beating fast right now. Why why?!

"Wae? Why you're calling me. I'm busy right now" I don't know why, but if I talked to her. I be like a cold person.

"Aigoo. Mianhae. Don't you remember, what day is today?" 

"Today is Wednesday, Eyy, Are you calling me just to asked me that pabo question?" I shouted. I hear Yoona laughed. 

"Minho-sshi! Today is Ha Na's birthday!" She told me. I'm so surprised. Why I can't remember today is Ha Na's birthday?

"Eottokae?! Omo, I forgot." I said. 

"I don't know.." Yoona said. Ok, I think I have to buy present for Ha Na and surprise her. 

"Where are you now?" I asked. And yeah, i will bring Yoona with me. The unofficial date. Hihi, i liked this. Wae? Ahh, you must be crazy, Minho.

Yoona's POV.

"Where are you now?" He asked me. Why he ask me?

"At home. Aunty Erin's house. Why?" I answered. He's kinda weird right now.

"Go changed your clothes now, I will picked you right after this."

"Wae? Where we going to go?" I realised that Minho already hang up. Argh, this man. Make me angry. 

After I changed my clothes, Minho picked me up. 

(At the car)

"Where are we going to go?" I asked him while take a glanced at him. He's handsome, but very cold. Hate that.

"Just shut up your mouth." I rolled my eyes after he said. What a rude person. If you're not my boss, I know what to do now. Ishh. We silent until we arrived at the destination. I don't know where is it. But, I think this is a mall. 

Minho's POV.

And now, I walked with Yoona. Like a couple. I smiled. 

"Minho-sshi, Why you're smiling? Are you crazy or something?" She asked me. I changed the topic.

"So, we are going to find Ha Na's birthday present. I bring you because you're a girl. And you know what's girl like right." I said while searching for a gift shop or something.

"Really? Yay! It's gonna be fun right?" She said happily with joy. 

"Don't be too excited, Pabo." I loved to . I love to see her angry. She's cute! 

"Wae? You call me pabo?" 

"Wae wae? You angry with me ha? Remember, I'm your boss." 

"Ahh jinja." I laughed, i mean. Evil laugh. I'm happy today. And now, we're arrived at a gift shop. She looks excited for Ha Na's birthday. 5 years old birthday. 

"I think this is cute for Ha Na." She found a barbie doll set. 

"Do you think Ha Na will like this?" I asked her. 

"Ne, she loves to dress up doll right? Like seriously you don't know? Ha Na said you played dress up games with her before." Wae?! How did she knows?! What a shame. It's must be Ha Na told her. 

Yoona's POV.

Ha ha ha! You think, you the only one can teased me? Of course not. After, I told him. He's face turning to red.

"What?! No!" He lied I know. He can't lie to me. Thank you Ha Na. Hihihihi. 

"Merong! Hihihi. I'm gonna tell everyone right now." He approach to me trying to close my mouth with his hand, but I ran faster. He tried to catch me, but he failed.

Minho's POV.

"Everyonee! Do you want to know somethingg?" I hear she shouted. What a shame! She goes near to the Cashier. And then told the workers. I wanted to catch her, but she ran to fast. Silly girl. But, i think this is the best day I ever had. 

---

By the way! Today is CHOI MINHO BIRTHDAY. HAPPY MINHO DAY EVERYONE :) -author-nim-