I love you, darling! :D

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

 

Narrator's POV.

Yoona woke up with a pair of eye bags under her eyes. She can't sleep well because she thinking about the same thing. She went to bath and go downstairs. She saw Aunty Erin.

"Good Morning, Aunty!" She smiled. Aunty Erin frowned. Kinda weird with Yoona mood today. "Good morning. Something happened? You look so happy.." She asked. Yoona sipped her tea and smile. "Nothing. Hihi, just thinking about a person. That had changed so much." She smiled. Why the hell did I smile? 

"Don't mind if I ask you? Who?" Erin asked while doing the dishes. "It's shameful!" She chuckled. I just realised that I am so weird this morning. Are you got a love sick Yoona? With Minho? The cold blooded person? The froggie. She thought. "Minho?" Yoona popped out his eyes. "Uhm, maybe." She said. "So, you fell in love with Minho?" She shook her head. 

"No, just. Hmm like this... blah blah blah blah.." She explained to Erin. "Like that~ Minho fell in love with you.... Ok i got it... So, what did you said after that?" Erin curious.

"Speechless. Kinda surprised" She said. Erin nodded. "You love him?" Yoona raise her eyebrow. "I don't know." 

"You looks like it" She gasped. Whuuttt??!! Maybe I am. But, I hate him. No, ain't. But, uhm. Ok, I love him. Enough heart, enough. Don't make another beat. Ok. "Maybe..."

Erin chuckled. Yoona frowned. "Jinjja?! Omo, congratulations my dearest niece!" She smirked. What should I do when I meet Minho this evening? Hm.

**

Yoona's POV. (The evening)

Stay cool and stay cute, Yoona. Act normal. Yeap. Act normal. Yoona do her normal routine activities. Pick up Ha Na. And stuff. Now, Yoona is sleeping. The dup dap dup dap moment.

Suddenly, I heard a door sound. I immediately pretending watching TV. I heard the footstep sound come near me. Oh. My. God. Why I should do. Now, he seated beside me. I can smell his fragrance. 

"So, why you startled like that.." He asked. I started to panic. "Ha? Oh, hahahaha. No, just. Hahaha." He putted his finger on my mouth makes me speechless. "Sorry yoona. But, that yesterday. Uhm you know. Don't take it to serious. I'm just kidding." I startled. What the hell. I glanced at him. 

My tears start to fall. I get my bag and walk toward the door. But, suddenly he pull me to him. He kissed me. My body couldn't react. He's lip now on mine. I closed my eyes. My body is shaking.

*i know that's not Yoona, but imagine that her Hahha ok*

Too nervous. But, why he said like that? Now, he stopped kissing me. I look deeply in his eyes. What actually you thinking? He smiled and hugged me tightly. 

"So, you love me ha?" I nodded and cried. "I love you too. Passionately." He whispered to me. Makes me goosebump. "Then, why you said like that just now?" I push him to alienate the hugged. "Just to test you, darling." He answered. "But, you stole my first kiss....." I said while doing my sad cute face.

And then he approached and kissed me again. 

I love you so much, Minho.


Hi, readers. Thank you for watching. Haha, this chapter kinda sweet ya. Lulz. Okay, comment. I don't like silent readers! Wait for next chapters! *waving* -authornim, yoorae-