Yes, I'm in love with you.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

'It's already one week I've worked at Minho's house as Ha Na's babysitter. Everything was good. Cool right? Only Minho. He still with his hot tempered. I hate it. But, he's kinda weird. Not like usually. Who cares. Today is saturday. My off day. It's time to rest.' Suddenly, she heard Aunty Erin call her. 

"Yoona-yahh~" Yoona get up from her bed and quickly walked to the downstairs. "Ne, aunty?" She answered and smiled. "Can you help me buy something?" Yoona smiled and nodded. She knows Aunty Erin tired working. After that, Erin gave her 'what to buy' list. She immediately take the car key and off to the supermarket near Erin's house.

**

Minho's POV.

"Oppa! Let's go buy some chocolate.." Ha Na made her aegyo face. I smiled. Since I'm not busy and I've to buy some groceries I just nodded and asked her to changed her clothes. And then, I drive the car to the supermarket. Ha Na interrupt..

"Oppa, Yoona unnie is pretty right?" I glanced at Ha Na and nodded. 'Yes, she's pretty.' Hm, I kinda missed her. Where is she right now. It's must be good if she's here. Now, we're arrived at the supermarket. I hold Ha Na's hand for safety. 

Narrator's POV.

"Where is the cabbage?!" Yoona muttered alone while holding a quite heavy basket full with groceries. She heard familiar kid voice. She turned around to see the voice owner. 'It's Ha Na and her cold blooded brother!' She approached them. Yoona bend down and called Ha Na. "Ha Na-yahh~" She grinning and hugged Yoona tightly. I miss her. "Unnie! I miss youu!" Ha Na with her sad face. She smiled. Yoona alienate their hug and stand up. "Oh, you're here." Minho approach her. She smile and nodded.

"Minho oppa, Let's ask Yoona unnie shopping with us!" Minho nodded. "Only if she doesn't busy.." He rolled his eyes. 'Oh his cold blooded arrived.' She thought and nodded to Ha Na. Yoona take her basket and they walked together while she holding this adorable kid hand. Now, Yoona and Minho heart are beating so fast. 

"So, what are you doing here?" Minho asked. "Just bought some groceries." He nodded and say. "Let me hold your basket. It's look heavy." Minho said while smiling. She shake her head. "No need. It's not that heavy" Yoona smirked. Suddenly Minho approach beside Yoona and took her basket. "Let me hold it for you. It's heavy.." Minho whispered to her. Yoona speechless. 'What's happen to this guy. Is he sick or something.' Now, her face turning red. 

Minho's POV.

What did I just do? Erh, you must be out of your mind Minho! I take a look at her. Her face turning red. Why? Did she like me too? I smiled. After bought anything that need, "Oppa, let's go lunch! Unnie, please come with us?" I nodded. Please! I hope she will come! "Anything for you dear." Yes! I cheered. She look at me and frowned. "Wae?" I shouted at her. She rolled her eyes. 

Narrator's POV.

"Oppa! Why you seat next to me?! Don't seat here. You must seat next to Unnie!" Minho frowned and seat besides Yoona. He's kinda shy. Seat next to someone that he fallen to. 'Fall to her? Seriously Minho?' He confused. Totally confused. The waitress come to take order. "Wow, you guys are such a happy family.." Yoona and Minho frowned. Yoona face immediately turns red. 'Happy family?'. "We're not married. This kid is my sister." The waitress nodded and smiled. After that, they received their food. 

"Waaaah, look yummy!" Yoona said and grinning.

Yoona's POV.

I ate a lot today! But, my heart kept beating fast. I don't know why. I take a look at Minho. He eat like a baby. There's a dirt on his mouth. "Minho-sshi, you eat like a baby you know. There's a dirt on your mouth" He tried to clean the dirt but he failed. I take my tissue, and clean the dirt for him. Wait. What did I just do? Omo. He looks surprised. I tried to act normal. 

"Wah, Unnie.. You're so kind!" Ha Na said. I smiled. "So sweeeet!" Ha Na continued. I popped my eyes and smirked. I don't want to look at Minho's face right now. I'm so shy. Why the hell i'm shy? Whatever. I hate this feeling.

Minho's POV.

I was so so surprised what did Yoona just do to me. I felt happy. I smiled alone. I hope she doesn't see it. My heart beat so fast right now. I take a quick glance at her face. So red! And now yeah. I'm sure. I know this is weird, but I have to say.

..... I'm in love with Yoona!....... 


Author lil' note ; Hi readers. Keep on comment and read! And yeah, Minho already fall in love with Yoona. Yay *applause* So, I hope you guys enjoy. I don't like silent reader ok. Btw, sorry for the typo-ism. It's Yoona. Not sulli. LALAALALALALALALALALA SORRRY AGAIN KBYEEE T.T