The History.

Unnie, Can you be my sister in law?

Yoona's POV. 

Waaaa! I finally arrived at Seoul. I miss Korea! I miss my hometown! I slowly walked out of the airport. Where's my lovely aunty? Hmm, she said that she's going to take me at the airport. I already told Aunty Erin, that i'm gonna lived at Korea for study. I lied something, I said that Papa gave me study at korea. Aigoo! But, suddenly I remember something..

Flashback.

"No you can't! You have to stayed at America with me and your mother" I sighed.

"But, papa.. I really want it. I already applied at the university. For medic studies. At korea. I want to study there. Papa, please!" I bagged.

"No, you can't. This is my decision. I said no!" My tears fall.

Yoona's POV. 

"Yoona? Is that you?" Oh! Aunty Erin is here! I miss you! "Aunty!" I screamed. She was like "Aigoo! You're so pretty!" She replied.

"How are you, pretty girl?" We walked to Aunty Erin's car. 

"I'm fine, aunty. How about you? By the way! Where's Uncle Jun?" Suddenly, her smile gone. Did I said something wrong? hm. Uncle Jun is Aunty Erin's husband.

"Uncle Jun? Uncle Jun passed away 2 month ago." Oh........how can? 

"Mian hae! Mian hae! I don't mean to make you sad.." I apologized.

"Nevermind. I understand. So, that's my car. Can't wait to show you, your bedroom!" I smiled. But, my heart felt uneasy.

Minho's POV.

"Ha Na...Wake up.... You must get ready to school..." Ha Na's eyes slowly open. I smiled to her. 

"Oppa.... can you give me one minute more?" She said with her very cute voice. 

"No, dear. You must go to school." I replied. She open her eyes widely, and go to the toilet. This girl is so adorable. 

Flashback. (2 days before his parents died)

"Minho....." said Mother.

"Yes, mama?" I smiled. And she's also smiling. She have a very beautiful smile on this earth! 

"If I die, i want you to take care of Ha Na properly. I don't want you make her cry. Can you?" I frowned. Kinda weird.

"Of course ma, but why you talked like this?" 

"Hmm, nothing. Just told you."

(The day his parents died).

3 Bear song. (Romanization)

kom sema-ri-ga 
han chi-be-yi-so 
appa gom 
omma gom 
ae-gi gom 
appa gommun tung-tung-hae 
omma gommun nal-shin-hae 
ae-gi gommun na bul-gwi-yo-wo 
hishuk hishuk cha-rhan-da

I only hear Ha Na sang this song to me. I smiled. This kid is cute. While her singing, my phone was rang.

"Annyeong?" i said.

"Is this Choi Minho? I'm calling from the hospital. I want to tell you that your parents died, because of car accident. Please come to the hospital right now." 

"....." Speechless. My tears fall heavily.