This is for the best, noona.

Falling without you.

 

Daesung's POV.
 
I grabbed my phone and dialled Bom noona's number.
 
Ring...ring...ring...
 
"Yeoboseyo, Daesung-ah?"
 
"Noona, how could you break your promise?" I muffled.
 
"Mwo? What are you saying?"
 
"Don't act like you don't know anything, noona!"
 
"Dae...calm down. Please. I'm sorry. I just don't love Seunghyun...anymore.."
 
"I hope you're happy, noona!"
 
"Dae. Can we...meet? And talk tomorrow?"
 
"What for noona? Everything's clear to me now. You only played hyung's heart!"
 
"I'm sorry..."
 
With that, I ended the call. I didn't let her explain her side anymore. It would only pain me, and for hyung as well. I needed space. I went to the Han river to clear up my thoughts. "What a cruel fairytale." I whispered to myself.
 
The next day, at YG building.
 
Seunghyun's POV.
 
I saw her, Bom. She was walking towards the cafeteria. I sat still at my table,  my back facing her, and continued with my food. Daesung was beside me, he seemed taken aback by Bom's arrival making him sit straight.
 
 
"Annyeonghaseyo." I heard her greeting the other staff in the room. I heard her footsteps getting nearer and nearer.
 
"Annyeong Bom-ah." The other staffs greeted her. Noticing that she's gonna stay for long. I stood up quickly, and turned around
 
only to see her standing infront of me.
 
"A-annyeong Tabi-ssi." She begins.
 
"Don't call me Tabi. Tabi's gone." As I walked out of the cafeteria leaving her, and Daesung followed me. 
 
I lead the way towards our practice room.
 
 
"I can't believe that I actually thought I had a chance." Daesung sat beside me as I start ranting.
 
"You're better off without her, hyung. You can't rely your happiness on other people. They leave."
 
"I'm gonna be okay. See?" I flashed a smile at him.
 
"Hyung, I gotta go. I need to see Youngbae."
 
"Arraso. Be good."
 
An hour later...
 
When Daesung left, I started writing a song and right now. I'm almost done. 
 
Love is painful although love is painful. Repeating like a fool. That’s what I always do. But pain is beautiful. It’s same as you. Hope turns into disappointment. Wish turns into despair.
 
"I thought I'll be fine. But how? Only seeing can take back all the love that I've been trying to forget."
 
As love deepened, pain deepened more. Illusion or expectation that this time, it’ll be different, uh. Eventually, how many years have passed, there is no “forever”. Eventually, we’re not meant to be, become alone again. Barely, barely, barely, I thought I finally found my love. Eventually, eventually, It’s ended again like this.
 
"Maybe she had not always seen that. And yet, somehow, nothing will change." 
 
My mind did not change from the very start, but my mind is now full of wounds because of you. Cause of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well. It’s hard to get back, between you and me we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other. It’s hard to go around each other. So I gave parting to you as a gift and I'll turn my back. I’m falling without you.
 
"...It's still you Bom. Still you."
 
Eventually whose fault is it. There’s no love. Eventually I’m saying goodbye to you. Tired, I’m falling asleep. Barely barely barely, it seems like this is an end between us. Eventually eventually, we’re becoming strangers.
 
"Even though you grew tired of the love we had."
 
My mind did not change from the very start, but my mind is now full of wounds because of you. Cause of your cold voice, I’m changing, I’m getting cold as well. It’s hard to get back, between you and me we are drifting farther and farther apart from each other. It’s hard to go around each other. So I gave parting to you as a gift and I'll turn my back. I’m falling without you.
 
"I want you to be happy..."
 
Let’s go. I didn’t know at first. I liked the empty place which was hers. After several days, at last I thanked her. I didn’t know about myself. Didn’t know about the confidence that I could live without you. Tomorrow which is different from today. 1 year, 2 years. regret is getting deeper as much as the pain.
 
"Even if that means I have to forgot about you.."
 
I pray everything will be changed as time goes for you my baby.
 
"When I see you again, I'll flash a smile on my face."
 
As I was writing things down, I uttered all the things I had to speak out. I stood up and headed to Teddy's studio to show him the song I made just now. Much to my surprise, Bom went inside as well. She took a few steps closer.
 
"Ta-Seunghyun...you're here." She fidgeted.
 
"What is it noona?" I smiled at her.
 
I saw her shocked expression as I spoke. "I..uh...where's Teddy oppa?"
 
"I'm also looking for him."
 
"I-is that so?"
 
"So, you're gonna give him the invitation? I'll just hand it over to him." I extended my arm to her, waiting for her to give me the invitation. But she didn't, instead a tear rushed down her cheek. Turning around, leaving the studio.
 
"This is for the best, noona...." I whispered quietly.