Her fiance.

Falling without you.

 

Bom's POV.
 
Nobody knows what I'm going through, or what's really happening. I never told anybody, only my parents know about this, and the person I'm going to marry. I want to run away from it. I need Daesung's help. I can't accomplish this without YG family. I will escape, I will run away with him.
 
Flashback
 
"Oh, my dear Bommie. You remember Jaejoong?" Jaejoong's mom said.
 
"Yes. Why did you call me up by the way?" I asked her.
 
"Well, your parents and I have already made arrangements."
 
"W-wait, what? What arrangements?" I stammered.
 
"You didn't know? We talked about this since you were 15 years old."
 
"B-but I, I'm already with somebody else."
 
"Nonsense, Bom. It's either you take this arrangement or your career will be trashed."
 
"No! You can't do this!"
 
"No matter how hard you try, Bom. You'll get married with him no matter what!"
 
"I won't let you do this!" I exclaimed as I stood up, and tried to run away but Jaejoong stopped me.
 
"Where are you going, my future wife?" Jaejoong smirked.
 
"NO! I'M NOT YOUR FUTURE WIFE! NEVER!"
 
"Do as you wish, Bom. Either take the risk, or live happily." He let go of me.
 
I ran away, I took a taxi cab and headed to my parent's house. I dialled my mom's number but she wasn't answering it.
 
"Pick it up, come on!" I whispered.
 
Unfortunately, nobody answered. Not my dad, not even my mom. My sister as well. "Does she know?" I wondered. I wanted to ask Seunghyun, I wanted to cry and ask him that we should run away far from this place, but how? I can't just leave like that. How about YG? 2NE1? How about them? I can't be so selfish.
 
I arrived home, and when I got in. I barged inside the house. They were having their dinner.
 
"Oh, Bommie. You're home. What's all the fuss?" Mom greeted.
 
"Umma! Why did you arrange me to Jaejoong?!" I slammed the door behind me.
 
"Oh, I thought you knew." She said.
 
"No! And when I was fifteen? How could you? You didn't bother telling me! And, now? I have Seunghyun? How could you?!" I exclaimed.
 
"Well, I thought you'll eventually split up, so I didn't bother."
 
"You don't know how much Seunghyun loves me! You don't know how much efforts he gave out just to have me! You have no idea! I love Seunghyun!"
 
"Whatever you say, Bom. You can't do anything about it now."
 
"NO! This can't be!"
 
"Break up with him now, Bom. It's for the best."
 
"No....It's never the best...." I said, barely whimpering.
 
End of flashback.
 
Jaejoong's mom warned me. And my stupidity got the best of me. I was so scared that time. I didn't get to fight for Seunghyun, and lead me to breaking up with him. Plus, I told him that I don't love him. Now, that I see him hiding his misery pains me too much. How can I ever mend his heart that I have broken into pieces? I can't take it anymore, 3 days without him? Days of him in misery because of me? I have to do something!
 
I grabbed my phone and called Daesung.
 
"Daesung-ah! Please, don't hang up on me. I need to talk to you."
 
"Is it about YG? If not, I'm hanging up."
 
"No, please. Daesung, I'm begging you. You're the only one who can help me."
 
"Fine then. Meet me after our practice."
 
At YG entertainment building...
 
I entered Teddy oppa's studio, and I heard a song playing. The melody sounded very relaxing, with a mix of sadness. Include the melodic and meaningful lyrics. And that voice. Deep, y, husky voice? Only Seunghyun can have that.
 
"Oppa! Play that song again."
 
"O-omo! Bom! You surprised me." He quickly stopped the song.
 
"Hey. Play it again. I want to hear the whole song!" I stomped my feet.
 
"Aish, grumpy alien. Arraso. Here. It's TOP's lyrics."
 
"Ohhhh..."
 
He played the song, and I asked for the lyrics. I knew it was about me, about us. "Oh, Tabi..." I whispered. "...I'm really sorry." I felt tears building up. I memorized the lyrics of the female part and I asked Teddy oppa to put the song in my phone. As the song played again and again, my guilt kicks in me even more. When I felt like I couldn't handle my tears anymore, I ran out of Teddy's studio and wiped my tears away. Then, I thought of peeking inside BigBang's practice room. I saw Tabi practicing the song he made, and the other members were cheering for him, but then Seungri noticed me.
 
"Omo, noona!" Seungri pointed towards the door, and Seunghyun stopped singing.
 
"Shh. Continue." I gestured. "I'm leaving." But then Daesung went towards me and nodded. "Noona, let's talk." He whispered, and shouted to s that he'll be back.
 
 
~~~~
Author's note:
Hello! Now that you know the reason behind Bommie's break up with Seunghyun. The mystery now is, how will they get back with each other? And, Daesung will be a big help on this. Hmmm. :D
 
icedlolliopop: Kkk~ Here it is. Now you'll be curious about how Bom will fix things up.
lovealice: Engagement revealed! ^____^
 
Annyeong, 'till next chapter. Saranghae!~