Bom noona?

Falling without you.

 

Seunghyun's POV.
 
Finally, hyung has finally found someone to sing the girl's part in my song. He chose one of the girls in YG's new girl group. We recorded and polished it again with her. And after a short while, Chaerin and Jiyong came in.
 
"Woah, new song hyung?" Jiyong asked Teddy hyung.
 
"Yeah. T.O.P right here wrote it. Pro'lly know who's it for." He smirked.
 
"Uhwah! I'm having the thought of it!" Chaerin giggled.
 
"Yah! What are you talking about?" I asked.
 
"It's okay, hyung. We understand." Jiyong came up to me and hugged me.
 
"Yah, stop it Dragon." I pushed him away, I am a bit irritated.
 
"Oppa, can you play it again?" Chaerin asked.
 
"Omo, I'm a bit shy." The new girl uttered.
 
"It's alright, everybody does in the first time." Chaerin smiled.
 
Teddy hyung played it for about 4 times. Throughout the whole song, Jiyong and Chaerin were whispering to each other and are smiling like crazy. I don't think I need to stay here, and Bom noona might be anywhere in here so I decided to go to a cafe instead. I told Teddy hyung, the new girl, Jiyong and Chaerinthat I gotta go.
 
"Annyeong. Good job." I waved and bowed to them as I opened the door.
 
"Annyeong, be safe!" They shouted in unison.
 
I headed towards the elevator so that I can proceed to the parking lot immediately. But as the elevator door opened, I saw Bom noona in there. I took a few paces to make my way inside.
 
"Annyeonghaseyo noona." I smiled at her.
 
"A-annyeong..."
 
"Aww, you look miserable, noona. You're getting married soon, you shouldn't let yourself be anything but prettier as you are now."
 
"Will you stop it, Choi Seunghyun?! Don't pretend that you're completely fine with it! I know that you still love me! I heard you talking with Lauren. Can't you fight for me? Your love for me? If you really did you would stop me!" Tears began racing down her flawless cheeks.
 
"I did fight for you, noona. I am now, I am fighting my sadness for you, I have to accept that you're no longer mine to hold. I can't make you love me if you really don't. You don't love me noona. That's the end of all hope."
 
When the elevator opened, I grabbed her arm and headed towards the parking lot. I went to my car and asked her to get in. As we closed both our doors, I gave her my hankerchief only to be thrown back at me.
 
"How can you possibly throw it all away just like that?!" She exclaimed.
 
"I don't get it, noona. You told me you don't love me anymore, but now you want me to fight for you? I'm sorry, noona. I thought putting distance between us would help us start over a new adventure for the both of us. I didn't want to stress you. I know you're gonna be happy with that man 'cause you chose him over me."
 
"You don't understand, Tabi!"
 
"Then tell me, noona. What is it? Explain it all to me!"
 
"I-I'm sorry, but I have to go." When she was about to open the door, I grabbed her arm and pulled her. I hugged her tight, tight as if her bones will break and kissed her forehead. I missed her, and I can also admit that I don't even know if I can get over her. 
 
"Tell me when you're ready, I can wait for the explanation." I felt her head nod and let go.
 
She left my car and walked away. Brushing off the tears on her face as she looked back and smiled at me. I felt tears blurring my vision. I stayed there in daze not wanting to move. "Why, Bom?" I whispered to myself.
 
The next day...
 
We rehearsed for our Alive tour concert again. Our next stop was Philippines. (Let's just pretend that they went back to Korea for a week after Taiwan.) It was my first time there, and Dara noona confirmed that she's gonna company us. She invited the other members but they were busy for their concert too.
 
We held a meeting about some changes in the concert. Jiyong proposed to make me sing the new song I wrote.
 
"Hyung! Sing it on the concert!" Seungri clapped his hands.
 
"Yea, that's actually a great idea since you don't have a latest solo song to perform." Taeyang agreed.
 
"So, what do you think, hyung?" Jiyong asked.
 
"Arraso, arraso." I nodded.
 
"Hyung, can we hear it?!" Daesung asked.
 
"Here, I have it on my phone." Putting it out, and I forgot that Bom was still my wallpaper.
 
"Hmmmmmm, not over her yet hyung? You silly liar." Jiyong smirked.
 
"Aish, whatever, just play the song." I uttered.
 
"Uhwah. This is daebak!" The 4 members said in unison.
 
~~~
Author's Note:
Next chapter will be Bom's POV. Some mysteries will be revealed! *^^* Keep readin!
 
icedlollipop: Hello to the chapter 4 update! :D
angelin: Here it is! :)
AyuBom21: Can't tell you who's gonna win over this. Is it Tabi or the mystery guy?