Lauren.

Falling without you.

 

Seunghyun's POV.
 
2 days later...
 
"Yo, Seunghyun. Who's gonna sing this part here?" Teddy asked. He already made the instrumental of my song. It turned out nice. All we need is to start recording.
 
"You can't possibly think about noona, alright?" I grinned.
 
"I can make it possible, Seunghyun. I'm Teddy. I'm invincible." He boasted.
 
"No, hyung. You already know this song is about her, right? This will only ruin her mind. I don't wanna stress her anymore." I crossed my arms and smiled.
 
"Don't you want her back?"
 
"Maybe I do, hyung. But if she's not gonna be happy with me. I have to let her go."
 
"I still think that her voice will fit here."
 
"Leave her be, hyung. Let her be happy."
 
We arranged everything, we were still looking for someone who can actually sing the girl's part in my song. I seriously don't want noona to sing it. I'm still thinking of her. Wondering how she is.
 
"Tabi oppa!" A voice of a little girl behind me said.
 
"Oh, baby Lauren. What are you doing here?" I carried her and sat her on my lap.
 
"I missed you oppa. I wanna play with you and Bommie unnie again."
 
I tightened my hold as I took a glance at Teddy hyung on what to say. "Well, I'm afraid Bom noona is busy today."
 
"Mwo? She's not. I saw her at the practice room awhile ago and we played. But let me tell you something oppa-yah." She placed her lips close to my ears. "She was crying when I saw her." Lauren whispered.
 
"Wae? Did she tell you?" Lauren shook her head.
 
"She only told me that she did something wrong."
 
"Oh. Did you cheer her up?"
 
"Ne! I sang and danced for her oppa. After that she smiled again! I bet Tabi oppa can make her smile more!"
 
I gulped. "Mianhe, Lauren-ah. But Tabi oppa needs to finish something. You can play with him later, arraso?" Teddy hyung did the talking for me.
 
"Awwww. Do good then, Tabi oppa! Can I watch?" She was full of excitement. Hyung agreed to let her watch the recording. Without wasting time, we started.
 
Love is painful, although love is painful. Nah!
 
We had to take a lot of takes before we could get the perfect sound of my voice. As I was singing, Lauren flashed a bright smile on me. With that smile, it helped me get through at least. I was able to smile, to feel the song, and maybe to think that sometimes, you need to let go of things that hurt and once in a while you'll feel better and hope for the best.
 
"That was great, oppa!" She hugged me tight as I carried her.
 
"You think so? But oppa can't find a girl to sing some parts."
 
"Why not unnie?"
 
"Which unnie?"
 
"Silly Tabi oppa. I'm thinking about Bommie unnie!" I chuckled and shook my head.
 
 
"I told you, Bom noona is busy."
 
"And I told you that she's not. Come on, let's see her! I miss her already." Lauren commanded me as she crossed her arms.
 
"Arraso, arraso. Smile already." I don't know what got into me, but I feel safe with Lauren. "Hyung."
 
"Arra. Goodluck T.O.P" He chuckled.
 
We went out from Teddy hyung's studio and looked for Bom. I saw Dara noona in the hallway. I felt the need of talking to her.
 
"Noona!" I called out.
 
"Omo. Seunghyun-ssi, Lauren! Mworago?"
 
"I need to talk to you later, arraso?"
 
"Hmm? Arraso."
 
"By the way, have you seen Bom?"
 
"Oh. She's at the practice room. She wishes to be alone for awhile."
 
"You heard that little princess? Bom noona wants to be alone." I told Lauren.
 
"Because she needs you oppa." Lauren shrugged.
 
"Aigoo, this little princess." Dara noona pinched her cheek.
 
"I'm right, Dara noona. Tabi oppa and Bommie unnie needs each other!" She exclaimed.
 
"Well..." Dara gulped.
 
"Mianhe, noona. We have to go before this kid utters all things unnecessary." I bowed to her and left.
 
 
We went inside 2NE1's practice room only to find CL and Minzy practicing. As we looked around the rooms, and the floors of the building, Lauren kept on saying things. She had a lot of questions. Luckily, we found Bom on the rooftop sitting on the floor. Putting down Lauren, she shouted noona's name.
 
"Bommie unnie! Explain this to me! Tabi oppa kept on telling me that you're busy!" With her noticing my presence, she stood up quickly and bowed her head.
 
"Omo, Tabi..I mean, Seunghyun. What a pleasant surprise."
 
"Yah! Unnie! Why did you take Tabi back?!" She stomped her feet multiple times.
 
"Lauren-ah." I scolded.
 
"What is wrong with my unnie and oppa?" She wore a frown.
 
"Y-you haven't told her yet, huh?" I asked her.
 
"Not yet." She looked down.
 
"Told me whaaaaaat?" Lauren questioned.
 
Bom kneeled down, putting her hands on her shoulder and pulled her in for a hug. I heard her quiet whimpers. "Mianhe Lauren-ah. But I'm afraid that it's not SpringTempo anymore, I'm sorry but I'm getting married to somebody else..."
 
"What? No!" Lauren pushed her away.
 
"Lauren! That's rude!" I scolded her, pulling her away from Bom.
 
"She's the one who's rude, oppa!" Lauren ran away, leaving both of us dumbfounded on the rooftop.
 
I grabbed my hankerchief in my pocket and offered it to her. "Here, noona. Uljima. Its not your fault."
 
"S-Seunghyun...I'm sorry." Surprisingly, she clinged onto me. Hugging me tightly. I didn't know what to do. I can't just pull away. It hurts me to actually see her. I still love her but I have to understand the fact that she doesn't. "Everything's gonna be alright noona. Don't worry about Lauren. I'll talk to her." I  caressed the strands of her hair. Oh how I missed her sweet scent. The silence took us over, but Bom noona spoke to end it.
 
"Seunghyun I..."
 
"Shhh." Cutting her off and I pulled away. "I need to go now, noona. I have to follow Lauren." I smiled at her. "We'll be fine. Maybe this is for the best, noona. Be happy, arraso? If that guy will make you cry, just tell me. I have my ears ready to listen, anytime noona. Anytime." And I waved at her taking the stairs to follow Lauren.
 
Looking around, there isn't any trace of Lauren around until I heard sobs at the end of the hallway. There she was, behind the wall, crying. I kneeled beside her and pulled her in a hug.
 
"Shh. Uljima, my little princess. You're one of the reasons why oppa can still handle all the pain in my heart. It hurts me to see you like this."
 
"But..o-oppaa I t-thought you a-and Bom unnie are g-gonna be together."
 
"I thought so too, Lauren. But things don't always don't go the way you want them too. I still love Bom noona, and because I love her, I have to be strong enough to see her happy beside another guy. Please, Lauren. Let Bom noona be happy, let's be happy for her."
 
"Sh-she's not coming b-back forever? N-no more SpringTempo?" She sobbed, wiping off her tears.
 
"I'm afraid so Lauren. Maybe SpringTempo doesn't really exist. Look at you, you're already a mess. I don't have my hanky anymore." I wiped her tears away with my jacket.