Preparations.

Falling without you.

 

Author's POV.
 
It was October 22, and Big Bang has finally arrived in Philippines with Dara who misses Philippines so much. The staff escorted them to their hotels to rest. Meanwhile, Seungri and TOP went to the mall with Dara.
 
"Noona. Why aren't you gonna attend Bom-ssi's wedding?" TOP asked.
 
"Oh..well. I don't really think I'll like it there."  Dara looked back to his face, a mischievous grin upon it.
 
"I see." He replied.
 
After that, they headed to a fastfood chain that Dara recommended. Jollibee.
 
"Uhwah, I'll order that bucket of chicken. That's all mine, ya hear?!" TOP exclaimed.
 
"Yah, TOP hyung. Don't go all Bingu, we're not in Korea." Seungri shrugged, but TOP didn't stop pointing on the menu.
 
"Aish, you can't stop him." Jiyong said, giving up with his hyung's excitement.
 
"Hyung, you don't have to pretend to be happy..." Daesung whispered.
 
"Wae? I'm not pretending." TOP stared at Daesung intently.
 
"Anyway, let's order shall we?" Youngbae broke the tension. "Hey, my bucket, don't you forget that!"
 
 
"Baeby, got their orders?" Dara called up to YB.
 
"Neh, TOP hyung's bucket of chicken, Dae's burger and fries, Jiyong and Seungri will have that one piece chicken meal." He grinned.
 
"And you?"
 
"Will you be an option?" He smirked, making Dara blush.
 
"Aish, enough already. We're in an open space."
 
"Well, I don't mind if they'll know of us. I've heard DARAGON pairings are what Filipinos usually vote on." Dara tugged on Youngbae's sleeves and whispered onto his ears. "You don't have to be jealous, you know? Once our world tours are done, we'll have our time for ourselves." Youngbae let out his eye smile, making Dara giggle.
 
Once their orders arrived, they devoured all of it. They were tired and hungry because of all the practice and trips.
 
"Oh, sweet heavens! These fried chickens!" Seunghyun exclaimed, putting the chicken in the air.
 
~~~
 
OCTOBER 23; The day before the concert. 
 
Jiyong: Hyung pay attention to the performance. You wouldn't want to make mistakes while on stage, right?
 
TOP: Y-yeah. I'm sorry. It's just that I haven't slept very well since...the last concert.
 
Daesung: Or the last time you and noona spoke?
 
TOP: Hey, how did you...?
 
Youngbae: You're not mad at Bom noona anymore, Dae?
 
Daesung: Well, maybe just the same feelings as you have.
 
TOP: How did you know about that Daesung?
 
Seungri: You tried on getting her back, right? *Smirk*
 
Youngbae: Really hyung? You need help?
 
TOP: I don't care anymore.
 
Seungri & Daesung: Huh?
 
TOP: I was reckless, just like everybody says. It's over. If I thought of things over before, I would've known that I didn't stand a chance... *sigh*
 
Jiyong: You'll be fine, hyung. Let's just focus on our concert now, shall we?
 
They practiced and practiced. They've been doing the same routine since the first tour, it wouldn't be that hard. They finished at 2am. They quickly fixed their things so they can go back to the hotel and rest.
 
Jiyong: It's been a long day. Nice job everybody!
 
TOP: Thank you, everyone.
 
Youngbae: Where's Dae? Have you seen him?
 
Seungri: Nature issues. You know? Something...disgusting.
 
Meanwhile at Daesung...
 
Daesung: Noona! How's everything going?
 
Bom: Going good. Wish me luck on this, okay?
 
Daesung: Okay, noona. Call me or text me for updates.
 
 
October 24; Day of the concert.
 
Seunghyun's POV.
 
I really should've thought this through. I told everybody I'll be fine, but by the looks of it. I'm actually helpless. How am I supposed to do good today? I'm bothered and I'm depressed. I'm actually tired of hiding it and pretending everything's fine but, I'll try. 
 
"TOP-ssi. Let's get you ready." I heard a call from our make-up unnie.
 
"Arraso, be there in a minute." I grabbed my phone and went inside the dressing room.
 
As they put on make up on my face, I closed my eyes and thought of things. It took a lot of motivations for myself to actually get the courage I need, but then I heard a loud chatter outside.
 
"Excuse me, special guest, excuse." A bodyguard, or a personal assistant said. It was a lady, with brown locks. I didn't get to see her face because she's being crowded by the bodyguards, but then I saw Daesung behind them. I tried to give hand signs so he'd notice.
 
"Ah, hyung. What is it?"
 
"Oh, who's that lady? Some girl from Philippines?"
 
"Oh, yeah. Didn't get her name, though. She's a surprise guest."
 
"Where's Dara noona, by the way?"
 
"She's a friend of that girl, so I suspect that she'll be inside that lady's dressing room."

"I kind of want to see her."
 
"She'll perform your new song with you, hyung. Goodluck!"
 
"So they changed the plot, huh? Okay then."
 
After awhile Jiyong entered the room fully dressed with his hair perfectly prepared.

"Got rid of the pink messy look, Jiyong?" I chuckled.
 
"No, actually I'm gonna mess it up later." He muttered as he checked himself on the mirror.
 
"Why bother making it look like that?"
 
"Its not like you don't know Kwon Jiyong, hyung." Daesung pouted, as Jiyong smirked who's still putting his hair in place.
 
"Guess you're right." I mumbled.
 
"Just a thought, have you seen Bae? I'll be borrowing his shirt for later." Jiyong turned to look at me.

"Nah, he's probably getting dressed."

"Dressed huh? Its not like it changes a thing. We've already seen him half ." Daesung laughed, and a grotesque image of a short fellow appeared behind him.
 
"What you say there, bud?" It was Youngbae.
 
"Nothing, in person." 
 
 
 
 
Author's Note! ><
 
Sorry for being busy, yeorobun! I'm trying, though. kkk~ Please enjoy, and 1 or 2 more chapters and this is done for!
 
AyuBom21: They should! Its just that they feel like they'll never change anything ;~;
ameanfizz: Here's the update you're asking for, sorry it was late.
 
Anyway! Happy heart's day readers and fellow author's! Let's be filled with love!