Love is painful.

Falling without you.

Seunghyun's POV. 

 
"Hyung. When is she getting married?" I paused at the door, and twist my head around to look at Teddy hyung.
 
"I don't know, Seunghyun. A week or two, I guess." He spoke back.
 
"I see." I whispered to myself. A tear rolled down my cheek, but I brushed it away, and shook my head.
 
"She's better off like that, Seunghyun. That's what she wanted." He walked towards me, as he tried to comfort me.
 
"I know, hyung. She never loved me anyway, right? Knowing that fact, it's like I lost her twice. I'm useless. I never made her love me back."  I whispered, and walked out of the room, out of YG building. 
I smiled bitterly thinking about her with someone else. "Leave it, Seunghyun. I just...I can't love you enough, I can't love you in a way you want me to. I'm sorry." Those words she said to me, they won't leave me. My mind, my heart. 
 
I stumbled down in the street. Sitting alone in the middle of the road, leaning on my car. Cold. I threw my coat out of anger as the cold wind breeze touched my bare skin, but it can do nothing for my heart felt worse. I cried silently as my tears blurred my vision.
 
I made my way to my car, and drove off. I stopped in front of Bom's house only to see a grotesque image of a man and woman making out seen on the silhouttes of the curtain in her room. It hurts. More than anything in this world. "." I uttered silently. "I shouldn't have come here." Hitting my steering wheel. Pain, anger, angst. I drove off, tears slid down my cheek. I brushed them off quickly. 
 
"I can move on. I can live without her. Pull yourself together Seunghyun. You're T.O.P, you'll make it through." I whispered to myself.
 
Upon arriving to Big Bang's dorm. I stared blankly at the door before knocking on it.
 
"Hyuuuuuuuuuuung!" I heard Daesung, cheerful as ever as he opened the door.
 
"I'm home." I walked straight towards my room, closing the door behind me.
 
Daesung's POV.
 
"Huh? Is hyung sick?" I asked them, wearing a confused expression.
 
"You have no idea about what's happening, Dae?" Jiyong said.
 
I stopped to think for a moment. "I guess. Care to tell me about it?" I said in a cheery tone.
 
Jiyong let out a long breath as he sat beside me. "Noona's getting married."
 
 "WAE?!" I stood up, looking down on him.
 
"Keep it down, Dae. Everybody's upset about it for our hyung." Youngbae said, with so much disappointment in his face.
 
"But noona is happy with that." Seungri muffled.
 
"This can't be!" I exclaimed. "How can she do this to hyung? They looked...happy... How could this happen?" I felt like I my body was being paralyzed. How could she do this to him? I didn't notice that I was already crying. I felt so depressed, and upset about hyung. He loved her so much. He would utter her name countless time in a day, and explain how much he loves her.
 
A few seconds later, I heard hyung's door opened. "Dongsaengs!" He greeted us, with a smile on his face.
 
"H-hyung? Aren't you supposed to be....upset?" Seungri questioned.
 
"Oh, you panda. Why should I be? It's not my loss. She didn't want me. I didn't have to stay." I heard him chuckle. "Is this...really 
happening? How could he move on just like that?" I thought to myself. 
 
"But hyung...she's getting married. To another man. You're completely fine with that?" Jiyong said.
 
"Well, you see Jiyong. If they don't need us in their lives, we don't have to force ourselves in it." And then again, hyung was smiling.
 
"Hyung! You loved her too much, right? You constantly told us, told everyone about how much you love her. You stated that you can't live without her. You told us that you love her too much and seeing her with another man would break your heart into tiny pieces, and no one can ever put them back together except her. How can you actually laugh this thing off?!" I exclaimed. I was mad, I was upset.
 
"Can't live without her, hm? Well, I guess I realized that I was better off moving on. There's no use of fighting it since she already told me that she can't love me enough." He chuckled to himself, I can see it in his eyes that he is faking it.
 
"You're unbelievable, hyung." Taeyang mouthed.

"Well, go tell her that." TOP hyung said.
 
I stood up, and went out of the dorm. Running away from the almost nightmare, and tragic event. How can they break up? How can noona marry another man? How can hyung move on just like that? They were like my umma and appa, they promised me that they won't leave each other. How could they?