Fighting

Saranghae Baboya (I love you, idiot)

Your POV

I walk into the dorms and right away I’m pulled into my brother’s arms and I quickly push away from him.

“I’m going to my room,” I mumble pushing past everyone.

I hear them shout oww and look back to see that Seunghyun had hit them.

He’s sure sweet, “Seunghyun,” I call out to him, “thank you for listening to me.”

He smiles at me, “No, problem I’d do it anytime.”

I nod my head as I walk to my room and listen to my brother almost yell at Seunghyun asking what had happened between him and me.

I get to my room and shut the door locking it behind me.

I look around again and sigh when I see that’s is simply decorated and still cutesy looking.

“This is what to expect by letting my brother decorate for me.”

Seunghyun’s POV

She walked into her room and locked the door and I hear music playing shortly after.

I look back at the guys and sigh as i sit down on the couch by my guitar.

“Go ahead what is it on your mind?”

“What the hell was that? Trust me that girl doesn’t say thank you for anything,” Both JJ and Wonbin yell at me.

I rub my ears and sigh, “She was hungry and didn't want to go home yet so I got her some food and right away she started a small rant about you two. I listened and even put input for her.”

Wonbin sighs and he looks around, “Can I still stay the night here?”

Jaejin nods his head and walks off probably to his room that’s what I think until I hear a loud crash.

I race over to see what happened to see that Sun Hi is cursing as she walks into the bathroom.

“Hyung, what happened?”

“I knocked on her door to ask what she thought of seeing our parents tomorrow and I got a door hitting me in the face and  vase thrown at me.”

He looks at me and asks, “does she hate me?”

I shake my head as I sit down by him hearing the shower turn on.

“No, she just hates being treated like a child. I know that she's your little sister, but maybe you should try to be more of a friend towards her.”

“That’d be weird,” he whines.

“Do you want to know your sister better than be her brother and a friend.”

He looks at me and sighs, “fine, I’ll try to be her friend.”

I nod and stand up sticking my hand out to my friend, “Come on it’d be weird if we were still sitting here if she came out.”

We move out to the living room where Wonbin seems to be on the couch just chilling out.

I give them a look and sigh, “Since when am i the mature one with you two?”

They shrug and keep up their little match, “Look just kiss and makeup. Does it really matter that he dated your sister they didn’t even get really into kissing part of the relationship.”

Wonbin looks at me and gives me a glare, “Stay out of this.”

“Ya, I’m trying to help,” I tell them.

Before he can say anything else I hear Jaejin’s sister shout, “If you ever liked me stop fighting with my brother. If you ever want me back leave the past in the past.”