Out with Seunghyun

Saranghae Baboya (I love you, idiot)

Your POV

I’m sitting at some idol cafe with Seunghyun and I notice how he takes off his cap, mask, and sunglasses.

“Why are you taking those off?”

“Oh only a few selected people work here, but it’s for idols personally. So reporters and that can’t get in here.”

“Is that why you had to sign me in?”

He nods his head and sips at his coffee, “How do you like your smoothie?”

I smile down at the glass, “I really like it.”

I look to see him smile and I yell at my heart to shut up.

I force myself to look down and drink some of my smoothie.

I look up to see Seunghyun laughing at me so I ask him, “What?”

“Nothing I just never seen a girl just pick up the glass to her smoothie and drink out of it. Also,” he leans across the table and wipes some smoothie from my upper lip, “there was some on your lips.”

I chuckle, “So what’s there to eat?”

He laughs, “how about a plain club sandwich?”

I nod my head as I take another sip of smoothie careful not to get it on my lips or face.

He walks back over to me and smiles, “They’ll come over to give us our food.”

I nod my head and smile at him as I take a sip from my drink again, “Why is it that you're nice to me?”

He shrugs, “Would you accept I’m just a nice guy?”

I give him a look causing him to chuckle.

“I guess that doesn’t work... I’m not sure, but when I’m with you it seems to bring out the best in me.”

I laugh as I tell, “I’m going to let this flirt fly.”

He chuckles, “did you really date Won Bin?”

I trace patterns on the table, “Yeah, I knew him for a year before he asked me out. He was really sweet and cool so I agreed I would go out with him. My mother soon told me almost a year later telling me that I had to go to my boarding school. I didn't’ put up a fight. I was tired of fighting, but when I told him he got angry. he didn't’ hurt me but he kept yelling until he finally blew a fuse. He realized he was just screaming at me he stopped right away and apologized. After that we kept in contact and he visited me a few times. Truthfully I think I still love him but I don’t think i would be able to date him again. Plus if I’m going to date someone they’ll have to get permission from my annoying brother and probably the band.”

He nods his head, “That’s going to be hard, because hyungs are very protective over you. It’s kinda creepy. When you ran off you should have heard them freaking out so I snuck off.”

“I bet they are worrying about you now.”

He laughs, “Probably. Bet they are like, ‘Where did the other one go?’”

I laugh as the tone of voice he uses with the expression.

“It’s sad because we’re adults and this is how they treat us.”

He nods his head, “They are older than us.”

“So, my brother and them maybe older than me in age, but I’m older in mental growth.”

“You are a girl and most of the time it’s said that women are always ahead of men in mental growth and maturity.”

I chuckle, “If only.”

He nods his head, “How are you two related, because I still think there’s no way you could be his sister?”

I laugh, “How is that?”

“One you are beautiful and he’s well ugly,” I laugh at him and he continues, “you have amazing dance talent and well all of us look worse than chickens with their head chopped off. You have an amazing singing voice or at least what I’ve heard.”

I laugh hard enough I almost fall out of my chair, “The only reason I’m good at singing is because I was in concert choir for so many years. Also my brother would sit down with his guitar and start playing a song expecting me to start singing with him.”

Seunghyun chuckles, “Sounds like me and my brother. Do you play any instruments?”

“I play the piano and the violin.”

“That’s cool,” he tells me almost gushing over what i told him.

I chuckle, “Oh come now it’s barely that cool.”

“Come now it is,” he says to me as the waiter comes over to us and sets down the food.

I pull a plate close to me as I look under the bun and smile at the waiter, “Thank you.”

I see a light tinge appear on his cheeks as he walks away,

“You should be careful with that beauty of yours.”

I look at Seunghyun confused, “What beauty?”

I pull a piece of hair out of my face behind my ear forgetting about the scar on top of my forehead.

“What happened there?”

“I got in a car accident when I was about 7 years old.”

“What happened?”

“A motorcyclist drove in front of my mom while she was driving so she went to turn into another lane only to be knocked into the ditch.”

“I’m sorry to hear that.”

“Don’t be that accident is the reason why my brother and I are so close now. We use to hate each other, but when I woke up my brother was by my bedside with teary eyes. When he saw me awake he hugged me and my father had to pull him off of me.”

“That must have been fun.”

I chuckle, “It was but I thought I was dead, because I had always wished for my brother to like me. So for over 11 years now my brother has been watching me like a hawk trying to protect me. Truth is when I was dating Wonbin he noticed when things were wrong a lot more than JJ. Wonbin always took care of me almost like I was a sister than his girlfriend.”

“It couldn’t be that bad,” Seunghyun says to me.

“It was horrible. It was like trying to date my brother which was really awkward for the two of us.”

“Maybe because then he could just be like I’m just hanging out with my friend. it would be easier to act like that all the time.”

I look at Seunghyun and smile, “You’re a pretty sweet guy. I wish I knew you longer.”

He looks at me and chuckles, “Yeah. now let’s eat our delicious food for we can try to save hyung’s from a heart attack.”

Soon we’re eating our food in perfect silence and finished it a lot faster than I thought we would.

We go to leave and I leave a small tip for the waiter.

Seunghyun’s POV

I don't understand Sun Hi at all, but yet whenever I’m near her I feel like I do.

I notice when we’re leaving Sun Hi leaves a tip for our waiter, which surprises me since I didn't think she would leave a tip.

Well we’re heading to the dorm I notice the hyungs and pull her away from their sight and decide to take the shortcut back to the dorms.

I just want some more time with her alone for I can bask in her light without hyung’s seeing the way I’m acting.