IV

My Lifestyle

"Ahhh...I feel so bloated."

You waddle around in the living room, wondering what the heck to do with the rest of the night. Screw it. You're happy and tired and the last thing you want to do is see Choi Junhong's face- "HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS!"

Zelo crashes on the ground, flailing like a walrus between his gales of laughter and sobbing for mommy because when he fell he happened to stupidly bang both of his stupidly long legs on the fence. He chokes out, "Your face..."

The irony. You flop onto the couch, even more exhausted then ever, and grumble, "Get out. I have jetlag and PMS and that is not a good combo for you right now, plus the condition you're in. So you better run, run, run, run, GO AWAY!!!"

Of course, the idiot has the nerve to crawl over to you and stare at your face. 

"I know you love me, but now you're just acting like Edward staring at Bella in the beginning of Twilight. We may need to go see Yong Guk for advice, since he just got over that Song Jieun obsession."

Zelo just presses his nose to yours. It's surprisingly comforting, and you close your eyes and smile. 

"I'm not gonna kiss you, ya know."

BOOM! You whack a pillow on his head, and go back to resting in peace. You can imagine the imagery of his pouting face as he cradles his head in his knees, and he mumbles, "Violent ahjumma."

 

 

hehe. short chapter :P