III

My Lifestyle

"Pabo pabo bakaaaaaa~ Baka baka pabooooo~" You sing in a sickeningly kiddy voice, like those from Kidz Bop, as you dance around Zelo's room. Hyoyeon has already helped you check-in and settle down into a fabulous suite just for yourself, and you feel like you are dreaming in heaven. Because you were feeling lonely and extremely bored, Hyoyeon has taken you to Zelo's dorm, where you are currently annoying the hell out of Mr. Choi. 

He yells, "OH MY SHISUS SHUT THE FRICK UP!" Zelo's eyes are squeezed shut and ears plugged, with an atrocious expression on his cute face. You giggle and poke his cheek affectionately.

"Only for you, yeobo~" His eyes pop open and suddenly, he grabs your collar. Rolling your eyes, you swiftly send him flying with a flick of your wrist and respond, "Not such a good idea to be fighting a second-degree black belt, now is it?"

Zelo groans from his lump on the floor, and you hop down next to him. "You know you love me... Do aegyo do aegyo do aegyo you little poopie bunny!"

He raises a hand in defeat, and you kiss the top of his ramen hair. An extremely strange aura fills the air all of a sudden, causing you to turn around slowly.

You blink. It's a guy. No, actually it could be a girl. Nevermind, it's just a hot dude. Extremely hot, mind you, pretty boy, y body, all that. His huge, ulzzang eyes blink right back at you, and Hyoyeon pops out from behind him. 

"Hey Liana, meet Luhan! He's part of my dance crew, and other than just being an amazingly talented dancer, he also has a gorgeousss voice." Hyoyeon beams with pride and shimmies around "Luhan," who continues to stare at you. Finally noticing the two newcomers, Zelo grunts as he rises and greets, "Hey Lulu deer. Sorry, this is my childhood friend, and unfortunately also my best friend, Liana Yoon. She's from California."

Lulu deer? You ponder to yourself, cracking a small smile at the cute nickname. Zelo continues.

"Lili, this is Luhan. He's a new trainee at SM, and he's from China. Speaks with a bit of an accent, so you might have some trouble understanding him with that crappy Korean of yours." You whack him on the arm, and Luhan breaks into a grin, surprisingly mischievious and elvish. It melts your heart on the spot, and you return his happiness with your trademark crescent moon eyesmile. He turns to Zelo.

"This is your girlfriend?" He asks innocently, and you and Zelo yell in chorus, "HELL NO!" Hyoyeon snorts and mutters, "Might as well be. But I say you're better off stupid twins." 

You both swat at her at the same time, and she jumps out of the way. "Well it's dinnertime already, so come help yourselves! Buh-bye!"

Luhan pokes your shoulder and says, "Pretty girl. I think you suit Zelo. Take good care of him."

Blushing at his compliment, the last two phrases reach your mind ten seconds later, as usual, and you groan, "Oh gods of Olympus, please."

Zelo just grabs your hand and shouts behind his shoulder as you sprint together, "Race you Luhan! Let's go!"