II

My Lifestyle

~After the flight~

You follow Zelo like a baby chick with its mother as you maneuver around the Incheon Airport in the early morning, sleepily lugging your two overflowing suitcases around. Because he always spends his breaks in Seoul, Zelo has no baggage, and you do your best to drive your death glare through his body until he decides to help his dear chingu. As if on cue, he turns around and takes one of the humongous suitcases, then winks at you. You try your best to keep your poker face, but end up cracking a slight smile. 

Finally, you reach the taxi stop, where fortunately, there is no line, and a taxi pulls up in just a few minutes. You stuff your suitcase in the trunk, and then hop into the car. After a few moments, you start nodding off, and Zelo scooches over to put your head on his shoulder. The driver looks in the mirror, and her eyes crinkle in amusement at the sight of you two. You fall into a soothing slumber...

~Half an hour later~

Awakened by Zelo's shaking and the suddenly penetrating sunlight that had been existent only in your dream a few seconds ago, you grumpily stumble out of the car, and do a double-take at the view in front of you. Your jaw drops open at the sight of the campsite.

Zelo walks over with your two suitcases, sets them down, and grins, "You like it?"

The universe seems to whirl around you as the vision of this paradise lodges itself into your mind. It's like Phuket and Fiji and Rio de Janeiro and all those places mixed into one delicious chocolate volcano cake. Make that red velvet cheesecake. In any case, You. Are. Absolutely. Mind. Blown.

Your best friend wags a finger in your face and you attempt to bite it. "Remember though, there's no~ no~ no~ no mercyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy~ here though. Think of it as tennis intensive training last year~~~"

That phrase crashes down on you, and slowly, you pivot to face Choi Junhong. "What. In. Freaking. Heaven. Purgatory. Earth. Universe. Hell. Did. You. Just. Say."

"Merong~~~ Just pulling your leg. Ha! Can't believe you were actually list- OH CRAP!!!!!" Zelo sprints for his life and you curse his goddarned long legs of a god. Eventually, your swift feet catch up to him, and after pushing him over, you sit on his chest and start banging it until he pretends to be out of breath.

"Zelo?! Is that you?! And who is this girl..." The two of you look up to find a breath-takingly beautiful blonde Asian staring curiously down. Her multiple piercings, which you'd usually hate on anyone except for Zelo who you beg to get such accessories, just multiply her magnificence. She smiles warmly and extends her hand to you.

"Hey! I'm Kim Hyoyeon. Nice to meet you. I suppose you might be the girlfriend that Zelo had been bragging about all last winter?"

You grasp her hand in your after-shock, then realize what she just said. Despite your glower strong enough to down an army of zombies, Zelo winks, and you pull his ramen hair for good measure. Hyoyeon snorts and follows, "I knew I should have trusted Jongup. He would never lie, unlike a certain ramen bowl right now." 

Zelo retorts, "At least I- I- I- I don't go out with a guy per night!" Hyoyeon whips him with her ponytail, and chortling heartily, you high-five each other. 

"Dude, you call him ramen hair too? Oh my gods, I love you already!" You say, gasping for breath. 

Hyoyeon slyly beams, "Oh, there are so many things you're gonna want to learn about this new friend of yours!" You each take a suitcase, and Hyoyeon takes the lead towards the check-in counters.