I

My Lifestyle

"Oh my dear daughter, your umma is going to miss you so so sooo much!!!" Your mother squeezes your cheeks with the force of an elephant, and you manage to burst out, "Uh ah ooh uh ah il ai ee..."

She can't understand you, so she lets go and starts hugging the life out of you instead. "MOM I'M SERIOUS IF YOU DON'T LET GO RIGHT NOW YOU GON HUG ME TO DEATH AND LADY YOU GON HAVE NO DAUGHTA!"

"She gets the point... if you keep yellin' she ain't gon have any ears to hear you with either." Zelo's head pops out from the doorway, a twinkle lighting up his caramel brown eyes as usual.

"Hey gorgeous," he greets you saucily, and you wink back, "Yo sup my gangsta boy?"

Finally, your mother releases her grip and moves towards Zelo, who backs away, grabs a suitcase, and gulps, "Hey Mrs. Yoon! Imma be right out if you need me!"

You smirk and roll your eyes. "Well, I'm off to camp now, Mom! See you in a few months... I love you! Saranghae~ Tell Dad I love him too!"

You run off to the car with the other suitcase, waving behind you as your mom calls, "BE SAFE MY WITTLE LIANAAAAAAAAAAAA!"

The taxi driver slams the door and you speed off towards the airport. Zelo turns to you and grins. "You ready for an intense Korean music camp for the next three months?"

Groaning, you reply, "I don't even know how you got me into this. At least I get to be away from Mom for a while and get some breathing space..."

~~~30 minutes later~~~

"Well now that we're all checked in and secured, whaddya wanna do?" asked Zelo as the two of you tramp down the escalators towards the gates. You shrug and point to your stomach. "I'm hella hungry..."

He snickers, "Isn't that a surprise... we could grab some pizza and stop by that Pinkberry stand if you want."

So, you found yourself seated at a table, stuffing your mouth with chicken pesto pizza while Zelo munches on pepperoni and regards you amusedly. 

"Ya know, its always been a wonder to me how you ever managed to grow up like a guy but ended up with the beauty of a supermodel and still act so masculine... your appetite is even bigger than mine, yet you're so tall and skinny." 

"You flatter me. But I am disappointed... I take great efforts to achieve this grossness you know!" you laugh. "And besides, even if I am forced to wear all these girly clothes my mom buys for me, you know the real me that loves sweats and sports gear for regular clothes. I would even sag my jeans if she weren't always nagging me to be more ladylike." 

Zelo wiggles his brows at you and asks, "Sure you haven't turned into a guy yet?"

You flick his forehead and peck his cheek lightly, "Well of course not... you are my dearie oppa after all~"