Wind

Come Back To Me

 

Chanyeol didn’t know why he sat beside Kris. It wasn’t his original seat, Kris insisted him to change the seat arrangement or more to say Naeun took Chanyeol’s place so he could sat beside Kris.

Chanyeol wasn’t really sure why he felt anger consume him when he saw Naeun gave him apologetically smile even she did nothing wrong.

“Where are you going?” Kris asked when Chanyeol stood soon after they have takeoff.

“Jerk” He muttered. Kris sighed

He slowly walked to his original seat. He was ready to tell Naeun he wanted to sleep, he was too tired to talk with random thing Kris blabber out.

He smiled when he saw Naeun looked out the window; he almost touched her shoulder; but stopped after hearing the song she was singing.

I hear your heart cry for love, but you won’t let me make it right.

You were hurt, but I decided that you were worth the fight

Every night, you lock up, you won’t let me come inside

But the look in your eyes, I can turn the tide

In your heart, in your heart, in your heart,

I can tell you fit one more

Naeun averted her gaze and saw Chanyeol stood there.

“Ehm… Chanyeol-shi, do you need something?” She tilted her head aside, cutely.

“Can we talk? Kris is sleeping after 5 minutes take off. That’s jerk” Chanyeol sighed dramatically. Naeun smiled and nodded. It was good one, seat beside her was unoccupied.

They had good conversation, it’s more look like one side talker, Chanyeol was blabbering and rambling like no tomorrow and Naeun would nod her head, gave a comment of something she felt need to.

Chanyeol took deep breathe. He looked at Naeun for a while and averted his gaze to the next window on opposite of his seat. He looked back to Naeun straight at her eyes.

“Song Naeun” He started. Naeun sensed seriousness in his voice, it’s different with his tone when they had conversation before.

“It won’t be easy for both of you. It won’t be easy to heal the wound. Even if you don’t know what happened in his past, I know you understand it isn’t good one. We can’t hope happily ever after really exist, it isn’t Disney land. We need to face the reality, we can’t blame the fate, but we have chance to change the fate. You know what I mean? Sh*t I wish I’m just impossible when it comes to something seriously. Stupid, Park Chanyeol. It’s more complicated than architecture” Chanyeol ruffled his stylist hair.

“Don’t worry I get it, oppa. I don’t need to know what happened I just need to make it better. I have no clue what should I do, but I’ll try my best” She smiled sincerely, Chanyeol smiled as return. They laughed afterward.

“Tell me about your friendship with Yi Fan-gege”

“Ehm…. Well Kris-hyung, we are best friends even though he is older by 2 years and my senior, no one can separate us. We were partner in crime, ehm actually Baekhyun was my original partner then Kris-hyung just said he was the unlucky one and involved in our action. We need more friends to suffer with, right? Our group was bunches of idiots. We loved to make prank and annoying our classmate also lecturers. I ever heard Kris-hyung praised God because we were in different department back to our college life. The idiots and we had fight over nothing, not really fight, but it made me felt embarrassed no end well it started with amusing statement when our friend joked around and accused us as gay. That’s terrible, thanks I have found my mate so we could shove the problem away and threw it to garbage. Kris was my best man in our wedding” Naeun laughed, she couldn’t suppress it.

“You know what I guess my wife will like you, I wish” Chanyeol seemed hesitate when he said that. Naeun tilted her head, confuse by his statement.

“Is it something wrong, oppa?” She asked concerned.

“Oh… nothing. Tell me about yourself. Kris said you’re psychology student. How does it feel? Well, I mean deal with many characters and something like that? Freud and his idea that seems too complicated for my mind to digest. Oh… Don’t get me wrong I’m not purpose it as insult” Naeun nodded knowingly.

“We have different worlds and through different things. That’s all I can say. Are you sure want hear my long story?” Naeun winked. Chanyeol laughed freely, Chanyeol nodded eagerly.

“Ask Wu Fan-gege, he has my personal information!” Naeun stick out her tongue. Chanyeol shook his head and stick his tongue back to her.

“Anyway, your voice is beautiful like your face” Chanyeol teased, he wanted to know her reaction. She didn’t blush, but raised an eyebrow and looked at him intensely.

“Do you want to flirt with me, oppa? Do you brave enough to face Wu Fan-gege?” She smiled triumphantly.

Such a cutie…. He pinched her cheek hard.

“Tiffany would love to know you” Chanyeol said happily.

Naeun gasped.

“Oppa, your surname is Park, right? And your wife’s name is Tiffany?” Chanyeol slightly confuse why she asked, but he nodded.

“Oh… God….. Such coincidence” She squealed.

Chanyeol was more confused.

“Oh, sorry. I’m too happy, but I need to cross check first, right?” Chanyeol tilted his head.

What are you talking about? He said out loudly

“Few weeks ago I met beautiful eonni name is Park Tiffany and Jung Jessica. When you said Tiffany I think she is your wife and your surname is Park same like her. I guess you know what I mean” Chanyeol eyes widen.

No…. God, Please don’t.

Chanyeol stood and walked fast toward his seat beside Kris. Naeun was confused because of his action, but she shrugged it off.

Kris looked up to see Chanyeol’s terrified expression. Other passengers looked at them suspiciously. Kris grabbed Chanyeol’s wrist and made him seat.

Chanyeol looked Kris’s straight at his eyes.

“Hyung, Naeun had met Jessica and Tiffany” Chanyeol didn’t know what Kris thought, Kris just silent and his expression didn’t change even a bit.