Broken Heart

Come Back To Me

 

Tiffany made Jessica helps her arrange new decoration for her new client. Jessica sighed and just did what Tiffany said.

“I miss Naeun. She is really cheerful and nice to have around” Tiffany said out of the blue. Jessica nodded in agreement.

“Hei, how about goes to Princeton? New Jersey is not far and we can see her there” Jessica chuckled because of Tiffany silliness.

“So we can search her on the entire campus? Are you kidding me?” Jessica scoffed.

“Come on, Sica” Tiffany pleaded and yes, she was being dragged by Tiffany to search Naeun.

Thanks God….

They didn’t need much afford because they saw familiar figure walked out the gate when they arrived. Tiffany shouted Naeun’s name. The girl seemed surprise, but she smiled and ran to their car. Tiffany ruffled her hair from car window when she bended down. Naeun pouted, made Tiffany laughed.

“Come in” Tiffany said.

“I’m not going to kidnap you” Tiffany added.

Naeun confused, but she nodded and took seat behind.

“We miss you” Tiffany said casually. Naeun narrowed her eyebrows.

“She is antique” Jessica stated earn sharp glare from Tiffany.

“What? That’s true” Jessica said flatly. They looked behind because of Naeun giggles.

“Do you free today?” Naeun hesitated.

“Well, How about have lunch together? We didn’t get it when our first meet because you went back first. I insist”

“Okay, but I must go back at 3 p.m to catch up train to New York”

“New York? Come with us” Tiffany said excitedly.

“Thank you, but I can….”

“No. You come with us. We go to get lunch fist and then stop at your student resident” Naeun sighed and smiled after.

They had good conversation and tried every snack they could get.

Jessica had urged to shop, Tiffany and Naeun just nodded. They didn’t have any idea what to do so both of them just went everywhere Jessica wanted.

Naeun was really surprise when he saw her wristwatch.

“Oh my God” She gasped. Jessica and Tiffany looked at her worried.

“What’s going on?” Tiffany asked

“Gege….”

“What?”

“Eunnie, I have to go, bye” She ran from the mall. Jessica and Tiffany ran after her. Fortunately, Tiffany fast enough to caught her wrist.

“Tell where you want to go” Tiffany commands and Naeun nodded. Better she came home as fast as possible.

 

Kris was sitting in the living room. He read newspaper, politic, economic, criminals.

Ding… Ding….

It was 6 p.m, but he didn’t see Naeun around at that time. Naeun would come every Friday and this was the day and they had flight the next day.

Kris asked his butler, he said Naeun didn’t take the train and informed that she would come late.

Kris sighed and went to his room.

Naeun came at 8 p.m. The butler knocked Kris’ door informed Naeun had arrived.

Naeun bowed to Kris when she saw Kris stood on the up stair.

“You should have called me just in case Laoma asks about you”

“I’m sorry Yi Fan gege” She apologized.

Actually, Kris was relieve she was okay, but he didn’t show any slight. He just nodded.

“Tomorrow, we go to Vancouver with first flight. I want to be late because of you, better you sleep now”

Naeun nodded.

 Kris knew he was hurting Naeun, but Kris didn’t know what to do anymore. He want Naeun understood that from the start she just will get hurt if she lives with Kris.

We’re not meant to each other. I can’t give you my broken heart. You need someone who loves you. Someone who can protect and make you feel safe.

Kris clenched his fist, he must say it.

“Naeun, you know in the end you will just get hurt” Kris said without turn around.

He said before heading to his bedroom. Naeun saw Kris’ back disappeared from her sight. Naeun felt her chest tightened. She forced a smile.

“Good night, Kris gege” She whispered.