Realization

Come Back To Me

Chanyeol was packing his thing. Tiffany helped him.

“Just two days” He said. Tiffany didn’t let out single word.

It was not about two days, but the reason he had to go.

Kris’ engagement….

“Tell Kris. I’m really sorry I can’t come” Chanyeol hugged Tiffany.

“He knew and he didn’t mind” Inside her heart was crying.

“How is your day?” Chanyeol pulled her away. Tiffany smiled a little and told him about her fun day. Suddenly her phone’s rang.

Naeun was crying in her bedroom. She felt insecure. She didn’t want to bother everyone, but she didn’t know what to do. She needed someone. Naeun grabbed her phone and dialed Tiffany’s number.

“Hello, eonni.. It’s me Naeun” Her voice cracked.

“Naeun, what’s going on?” Tiffany’s voice sound worried.

Naeun shook her head, she couldn’t tell Tiffany.

“I got a fever” Naeun lied.

“Are you sure? Don’t lie. Even though we had just meet twice, I know you lie”

“Can we just talk till I feel sleepy?” Tiffany didn’t argue. She sensed that Naeun must through hard thing and she didn’t want to push her.

“Sure young psychologist. We can talk” Naeun sighed relieved.They had good conversation. Naeun smiled when she heard someone whined to Tiffany.

It must be her husband.

So she said bye and thanked her.

Tiffany turned around, Chanyeol pouted and looked away.

Tiffany reached out him, Chanyeol smirked. He pinned her down. Tiffany smiled, she saw lust in her husband eyes.

“Let me own you tonight”

“Just take me and do me whatever you want” She whispered.

“I’ll make you can’t walk tomorrow. Let’s play rough” Chanyeol said in his deep voice. Tiffany widen her eyes and felt shiver down to her spine.

The morning…. Tiffany woke up at 11 a.m. She felt really hot and sweaty. She tried to move her body, but not to avail.  She cursed Chanyeol under her breath.

Jessica opened the door and brought tray.

“Good afternoon, Mrs. Park. How is your night? You know how loud you were” Tiffany threw a pillow to Jessica. Jessica laughed loudly; left Tiffany screamed and cursed out loud.

She walked to the bathroom step by step. It’s d*mn hurt, Chanyeol played rough and she suffered at morning it’s not new, but it’s still uncomfortable one.

She sipped coffee that Jessica brought a while ago, she grabbed her phone and incidentally Kris’s engagement invitation card slipped down.

Her eyes widen when she read it.

Wu Yi Fan and Song Naeun…..

Song Naeun…. Is she? Oh God…..