No turn back

Come Back To Me

 

No turn back, just move forward

Just move forward

 

“Jess wants to go shopping with me?” Tiffany asked her friend to go out with her and Chanyeol.

“Come on, this world is waiting for you to rise and shine” Tiffany sang. Jessica smiled a little bit because of her friend silliness.

“Thank you” Jessica whispered, but enough to Tiffany to heard.

“Welcome, sista” Tiffany said in low voice. Tiffany went down to finds Chanyeol held an invitation card. Chanyeol tried to hide the card invitation, but it was too late. Tiffany grabbed the invitation and was about to read it. Chanyeol took the invitation back, she read Yi fan name’s there. She knew it was an engagement invitation. She eyed Chanyeol who shook his head.

“Tiffany” Jessica called out from up stair. Tiffany eyes widen.

“Okay, I’ll go to my room first. We will find good clothes for my client daughter birthday party” He swing the wedding card like it was nothing. Tiffany faked a smile and nodded.

Engagement invitation…. Kris will have bond with someone else. How about Jessica? Tiffany took deep breathe, calm herself down.

Jessica approached Tiffany and made curious face.

“Just ordinary invitation” She smiled, tried her best to not show any worry. Chanyeol came back a minute later. They went to mall and plan to have fun there. Chanyeol excused his self, he wanted to meet Kris. He didn’t tell Tiffany and said he got phone to checked something in construction area. Tiffany nodded knowingly; Chanyeol would pick them up after he finished his business.

“Hello, hyung. Can we meet now?” Chanyeol asked sound pleading.

“Okay” Kris sighed. Chanyeol sent the café’s address to Kris where he was waiting him. Kris arrived not long after.

“Hello, Chanyeol” Kris greeted. Chanyeol smiled and ordered their coffee.

“What do you want to talk about?”  Kris asked, eventhough he knew really well why Chanyeol had called him for.

“Hyung, do you want to do this?” Chanyeol asked. Kris looked away.

“I wish your happiness, but is it what you want?” Chanyeol continued.

“It was too late. I can’t turn back” Kris said casually.

“How about your feeling? Are you really okay with all things?”

“My feeling? How about my feeling? It won’t change anything” Kris sighed. They choose to be silent. Just sound of their cup of coffee and the spoon they used.

“Congratulation” Chanyeol finally spoke, Kris gave him small smile.