Ch.5 Meet My Parents Jae!

How I Shot Kim Jaejoong

Ch. 5: Meet My Parents Jae! Another dream inspired, I laughed so hard when I woke up XD! Warning...will not make any sense!

 

“It’s going to be fine.” I calmed him down for the nth time that day. When my parents found out that I had a new boyfriend and has been going on for a year now, they demanded to meet him immediately. So after hours of driving we were finally back in my hometown, far from Seoul. Jaejoong was nervous as heck and for sure, he was not shaking from the December air.

“You okay?” I asked one more time as we got out of the car in front of my parents’ home. Jaejoong nodded nervously. I smiled warmly at him and wrapped an arm around his. “You’ll be fine, I’m sure they’ll love you just as I do.”

Three more steps and we’re almost there, until Jae stopped in his track. I glanced up at him as he closed his eyes and took a deep breath before reopening them. “Let’s do this.” He said confidently. Now that’s the Jaejoong I know.

I smiled in response, and practically dragged him to the last three steps. I shove my hand into my bag searching for a familiar key, once I felt it caress into my palm, I took it out and slot it in its original place. The door clicked open and I held the door knob, twisting it open. “We’re here!” I announced loudly as I heard Jae’s breath stop shortly. The hall was dark, where was everyone? “Guys?” I called out once again and flicked the lights on. At that exact moment two bodies popped out of nowhere and crushed us from each side, squishing us together.

“This way.” The older male instructed mysteriously and we all squeezed through the hall in a very uncomfortable position and walked into my old room. Once inside, me and Jae were released and we both slumped to the ground.

“Yah Yunho!” I yelled at my older brother and rubbed my sore . “You okay?” I asked Jae and patted him anywhere for injuries.

“So this is the guy?” My other older brother Changmin spoke up. I look up at the two to see that they both had their arms crossed staring down on Jae. Jaejoong fumbled around and finally stopped in respectful sitting position, slightly avoiding their eyes as he looked down.

I scoffed. “Don’t scare him!” I scolded my brothers, but soon yelp as they came close to our faces, kneeling on the ground and carefully inspecting Jaejoong.

“He doesn’t look as good as you put him.” Yunho glared at him.

“Is he a girl? Yunmi are you gay?” Changmin asked ridiculously and stared at me in shock, as I smacked his arm hard.

“What’s your name little boy?” Yunho asked menacingly.

“J-Jaejoong. K-Kim Jaejoong.” My poor baby replied nervously.

“A Kim?” Yunnie raised his eyebrows. “I remember back then I almost punched a Kim boy for being such an idiot to my sister.”

“What?!” I exclaimed from such a lie.

“When?” Changmin even asked.

Jaejoong gulped.

“Okay give him some space man!” I shoved my bros’ faces away. “I know you guys are trying to protect me, but I’m a big girl now and Jaejoong’s special.” I cuddled close to Jae, holding his hand.

Changmin pouted while Yunho remained indifferent. “Okay, one last test then.” He stated. A trail of sweat slid down Jae’s forehead as I rolled my eyes on how childish they were. “What,” Yunnie said slowly. “Is,” Oh the tension was rising. “Two,” I sighed at how long this was taking. “Plus,” Changmin yawned. “Two?”

Jaejoong blinked, once, twice. His brain cranked up and started to work again from all the fear. “Four?”

…..

“WELCOME TO THE FAMILY!” My idiotic brothers shouted in unison and shot their arms up in the air, as confetti was thrown in the air.

“What the—“ I screech as me and Jae was suddenly enveloped in a gigantic hug by my siblings.

“I knew you’ll do just fine in picking a man, my Yunyun!” Yunho said and held on tighter.

“Oof!” I winced at the hard embrace.

“My Mimi is growing up!” Changmin cried onto Jae’s shoulder.

“Guys!” I yelled and on cue we were released.

“Ah~.” I groaned and rubbed my sore again.

“Nice you meet you future brother-in-law.” Changmin shook Jae’s hand, as Jae sighed in relief.

“Sorry, I hope we didn’t scare you too much.” Yunho said and rubbed the back of his head.

“It’s fine, I totally understand.” Jaejoong said after taking a breath.

“Besides we aren’t what you shouldn’t even be afraid of.” Changmin added.

“What do you mean?” I asked.

“Let’s just say you’re happy we were home instead.” He finished.

“Mom and dad is at a relative’s, but they’ll be back shortly and trust me before they left they said some pretty hefty stuff.” Yunho added.

“Like?” I squeaked.

“Like a real interrogation, consider ours easy and a practice test. You’ll never know what’s going to happen.”

“Ah ha.” I laughed bitterly. “They’re just lying Jae, this is probably one of their tests again.”

“I wish we were.” Changmin said and Jaejoong for the nth time, gulped.

“You’re not much of a talker are you?” Yunho asked.

“No, he’s just…shy.” I defended my man.

“Well you better give that up, because what’s in store for you is not going to be easy.”

“What’s in store?” I asked curiously.

“Oh nothing just a new thing called, pressure.”

Even I gulped, some way to meet your daughter’s new boyfriend. We all suddenly froze from the sound of the front door opening and closing loudly.

“They’re here.” Changmin whispered, announcing the obvious.

“Show time!” Yunho said and pushed us out the room.

Jaejoong and I stumbled a bit before we cleared our throats and fixed our clothes. Yunho and Changmin came out the room next, looking all high and mighty with their heads held up as they pass us coolly to greet our parents. “You ready?” He nodded. We clasped our hands and made way to the kitchen.

 

Everyone was already seated at the table when we arrived, a spot was left for the both of us right in front of my parents as Yun and Min sat on each side. Tea was served in the middle and my parents’ faces were emotionless as they observe us together even as the chairs screeched out when we took our seat. Oh god even I was trembling, mom and dad has always gone tough on me and which men I should see, since I was their only baby girl. This couple doesn’t look like my parents one bit; they looked like scavengers about to eat you alive. I really hope they accept Jaejoong! Please don’t let the man I love mess up.

“You have a name son?” My father asked after a few moments of silence.

“J—“

“What do you do for a living?” My dad cuts him, stunning Jae for a second.

“I’m—“

“Who are your parents?” My mom chimed in the raid with my dad.

“A—“

“Cut the crap! How many girlfriends have you had in the past!?”

“Ju—“

“Why are you with my daughter!?!”

“Be—“

“Do you really love her!” They threatened, HoMin pitifully scratch their heads looking at Jaejoong. Even I feel bad, but every time I try to intervene I also get cut off. Jaejoongie, be strong TT^TT.

“I—“

“How did you two meet!?!”

“We—“

“If you love her, give me ten reasons why!”

“Y—“

“Well, talk boy! Are you an idiot?” My dad looked at me. “Did you perhaps have yourself a dumb one?” I rolled my eyes. You dare ask yourself that when you didn’t even let him speak. But I’m never worried, I’m sure my parents will soon learn to love Jae as much as I do. This is just their little stupid ‘test’. “Well?” My dad signaled Jaejoong. “Talk.”

Jae took a deep breath and straightened his back, and did the unexpected. He bowed down swiftly at the perfect angle and held it there for 3 seconds before coming up and said. “Annyeonghaseyo, Kim Jaejoong imnida!”

My parents stared at him, surprised at his respectful behavior and loud clear voice, something they didn’t expect from him as an answer. Changmin scoffed and chuckled as Yunho shakes his head unbelievably. While a smile surfaced on my lips. Yep, they’ll surely love my dorky Jaejoong as I do.

* * *

Quick question...i marked this whole series as rated M...do you guys mind? Or no?