Ch.2 A Hand in Marriage

How I Shot Kim Jaejoong

Ch. 2: A Hand in Marriage Dream Inspired….remember how I said some story makes no sense? This is one of them, but eh~ enjoy XD!

 

Remind me why I’m here again at the airport? Oh yeah, to pick up an old family friend’s son. I don’t get why I had to do this, I mean there are thousands of people who can pick this grown man up and I’m chosen. Why!?! I have a life also. One of my good friend, Hye Su, was going to take me clubbing tonight, but here I am stuck all day with a family reunion that appeared out of nowhere today.

This ; I’m 24 years old who’s treated like I’m still a teen. Okay, believe it or not, but I’m an NBSB. No Boyfriend Since Birth! That’s why today was so important to me, Hye Su was going to hook me up tonight! Do I sound desperate?....Do you blame me at this age =.=?

Sigh~. So here I am, ordering my steaming hot coffee while waiting for the arrival of the Japanese airplane. Don’t I just look lovely holding at stupid sign that said: Mr. Kim. Really? There are a thousand Koreans by the surname of Kim, you really expect him to find me?

As the speaker announced the arrival of my plane, I stood up from my seat and walked toward the entrance. Instantly screaming girls were surrounding me and blocking me. What the F—! Are they crazy!?!

“Oppa! Oppa!” They kept shouting. Damn they’re blocking my view! Girls, chill!!! Caught in the crowd like in the ocean, I started to move with the wave. They were pushing me back, away from the entrance, and I was getting frustrated. So I pushed back hard. The screams got louder, and suddenly the flock went right through me, leaving me a gape in front of me..making me stumble…with that hot coffee in hand.

“Ah!” The man in front of me yelped in pain. All the girls gasped in horror, and I immediately went into a 90 degree bow.

“I’m so sorry!” I sincerely apologized and repeatedly bow.

He raised his hand, and I thought he was going to struck me, so I raised my sign board for protection over my head. “I’m okay.” He declared in his soft voice, not just to me but for all the girls around too.

I lower my board to see a handsome yet feminine man stand before me in shades as he observes his injured hand.Damn, he was GLORIOUS, and. . . O__O KIM IN JAE TO THE JOONG. How stupid was I, these were fangirls, and I was about to be dead meat. Why did it just struck me now!?!

Forget that family friend of ours, I’m leaving before someone catches my face on camera and make the whole entire fandom turn against me for spilling HOT STEAMING COFFEE ON KIM JAEJOONG’S HAND! I spun around and made a super speedy power walk to the doors.

A hand gripped onto my wrist and I jumped in surprise. I was expecting the worst of the fan, but it wasn’t a fan. Kim Jaejoong had taken hold of my hand and dragged me out of that place. I was slammed into . . . my own car!?! And Jaejoong took the wheel. Wait a minute! Why are we in my car!?! Why does he have the key!?!

“Is that a way to greet your fiancé, after a flight from Japan?” He playfully asked as my mouth opened wide.

“Huh? Excuse moi?”

“Lee Yunmi, right?”

“Oh no, don’t tell me,”

He just smirked.  “You’re a stalker.” “You’re my .” We both said in unison.

“What?” He cocked his head to the side.

I blinked a couple times in confusion. “Huh?”

Jaejoong suddenly started laughing in his own unique way. “My mother was right; you are one of a kind.”

“W-what?”

“Apparently nobody has informed you, am I right?”

“Inform me about what?”

“We’re getting married!” He said excitedly.

“B-but you’re Kim Jaejoong.”

“Yeah.”

“Youngwoong Jaejoong.” He nods. “DBSK/JYJ’s KIM JAEJOONG.”

“Okay I think I know who I am, what’s your point?”

“Ah Ha!” I bitterly chuckle. “You don’t get it do you? You have a million fangirls who’s willing to DIE FOR YOU! I know nothing about you besides your career and whatever you reveal to the media. What’s worse is you know nothing about me! And suddenly we’re engaged!?!”

He shook his head. “Not true, I know a lot about you. My parents will always tell me things and show me pictures, oh! Like that one, when you guys went to the beach and you were wearing a black two piece bikini.” Jaejoong winked.

I SO WANT TO DIE RIGHT NOW!! Either out of embarrassment or happiness that Kim Jaejoong is interested in me.

“B-but what about me? I’m not marrying a man who I know nothing about.”

His eyes narrowed. “You don’t want to marry me.”

I took in a deep breath. Today’s the day I reject Korea’s most wanted bachelor.  “No.” Except it came out more like a question.

“If you don’t, I’ll tell my fans to go on a rampage on you. Tell them that my burned hand is terribly aching and I had to go the doctor to get a checkup, that’s how bad it is. It’s going to leave a scar forever on my precious skin and I won’t be able to move my hand for months because of you.” Jaejoong threatened.

If I was drinking water, it’ll be sprayed all over my car by now. “WHAT!?!”

“You heard me.” He raised his injured hand, and I can slightly see the redness of a small scar on it.

“It’s not that bad.” I muttered.

“I know, but I can make it sound bad. Like the fact that I had to drive all the way to my parents’ house in this condition.”

“I didn’t ask you to drive!” Jaejoong gazed at me with soft eyes and I immediately quiet down.

We arrived at my house and when I was about to unbuckle my seatbelt, he stopped me. Jaejoong leaned in close and I can almost taste his wonderful husky scent. “Yunmi, you’re beautiful. Exactly the way I expected.” He whispered and clicked my seatbelt off. “I just had to say that.” He giggled like a little kid, making me blush like crazy. We got out of the car and made way to the door, Jaejoong being the cheesy person he was, took my hand.

Wow, this is going to be one heck of a reunion. When we entered, everyone shouted in glee and came towards us. Somehow on instinct, I hid his injured hand with mine, not wanting the family to know I had ruined an idol’s hand either. Jaejoong chuckled at my action, but I pretended I didn’t do a thing.

“Aigoo~, kids already acting lovey dovey.” Our mothers coo.

“N-no!” I denied.

But Jae smiled and back hugged me. “Don’t you think we look nice together?”

And everyone acknowledged in happiness, is no one sensing my rejection in all of this!?!

“So when do you want the wedding?” My mother asked.

“As soon as possible.” Jaejoong replied. My mom was startled at the answer and looked at his mother. They both shared a smile and agreed.

“Next week it is.” They said in unison.

“What!?!” That fast? How are supposed to prepare for a wedding within next week!?! Is no one listening to my side of the situation? Am I the only one seeing this as a situation!?

But seeing my family so happy, how can I protest? I glance up at Jaejoong, and he was as delighted as they were, how to marry a man when you haven’t even dated once in your life? Clearly, I’m missing a step here. Am I just pessimistic? I am the bride; doesn’t that give me a chance to deny? “Don’t you dare back out of this.” He whispered into my ear. I guess not.

***

I don’t know how those idiots did it, but they did it. A complete wedding was made within the week. I was in my wedding gown staring fully at the mirror in front of me. I was, glowing, literally. I feel so nervous right now; it was getting harder to breath. I had bear it all this week, but every time I wanted to mention my opposition to all of this, the guilt would rise up. I’m scared of a loveless marriage, who isn’t!?! So i made my way to Jaejoong’s room in this grand ballroom, I want to end this before it gets worse.

I knocked on the door once and his velvet voice answered back. “Come in.” I gripped the door knob and twisted it open. He was buttoning up his vest when he turned to look at me, only to quickly cover his eyes. “Y-yah! It’s bad luck for the groom to see the bride, before it officially starts!” He scolded me and pouted with his hands still over his eyes.

I rolled my eyes. “Come on, do you really believe that thing?”

“Yes!” He said immediately. “With every fiber in my body!”

This was being childish, but I wasn’t here to play games. “Jaejoong, let’s break this off.” I said.

His hands dropped down and his eyes were wide open. “Why?” He gasped out.

“Because, this isn’t fair, we just met and—“

“I love you.”

That stunned me for a sec. “W-wha—“

“It’s true.” His hands grasped onto my shoulders and he stared deeply into my eyes. “I’ve loved you for a long time now. You may not know me and I may not know you personally but I’m 100% sure, we’ll fall for each other. And besides, what to do when I already fell.”

“But that doesn’t explain—“

“You keep talking and I won’t wear this glove out there, I’ll expose all of what you have done to my beautiful hand.” Jaejoong turned dark again =.=.

“Oh come on! It should be healed up already by now!”

“Yeah, but with the magic of makeup, it’s as worse as before.” My jaw dropped. You aren’t serious, are you? “Yes I am, I knew you’ll want to back out at the last minute, so I quickly made a cover up.” He said answering my thoughts.

“Jaejoong!” I breathed out.

He removed his white gloves, showing his “injured” hand and proudly walked out the room. “Should I go inform the family and fandom now?” He asked playfully and reached for the door. But I was quick to grab his hand back.

“Okay fine.” I pouted and agreed. Better marry this gorgeous man than have your life ruined right?

He smiled and walked out. “I’ll be meeting you at the altar.”

“Wait!” I called back. “You forgot your gloves!”

Jaejoong smirked. “That’s your punishment, I won’t be wearing them. This way it won’t entirely be my fault if someone catches my scarred hand.” I gasped in disbelief.

After a while, I was fetched by my father to continue my part of the wedding, the main occasion. As I walked down the aisle, by heart was beating faster and faster. I look forward at Jaejoong and saw his hands inside his pockets. Thank goodness. Until, he took them out to accept me when I had finally reached my destination. I quickly grabbed his hands harshly and covered his with mine once again. He smiled at my attitude.

Vows were said and the moment had arrived. “You may now kiss the bride.” I winced, as if fans already shot an arrow through me. Jaejoong placed a hand on my shoulder and the other tilted my chin up. In slow movements, his lips had made its destination. A tint of pink was painted across my cheek. Even my first kiss was now taken, by this sweet man. He didn’t intend to go further with the kiss, just a simple on my top lip. I can’t deny this feeling that is beginning to rise within me for him. We broke it off and my rosy cheeks got worse. Jaejoong smiled in success and then we turned to the audience.

Oh dear how I suffer. We have now become official and everyone wanted to snag a picture of the newlyweds. The hardest part for me was smiling while keeping his hands under control! Every time a camera would flash, Jaejoong would always flipped his hand over to show his injury, but luckily enough I always tend to cover it up by switching it so mine shown on front. He was having fun with his games while I was in torture.

***

I jumped on the big fluffy bed in the center of the spacious room. Where was our honeymoon? No other than Italy! Wah~~, I’ve always wanted to come here! I got up and walked to the window to stare out at the lovely country side of ancient Italy.

“Thank you.” I heard Jaejoong say at the door. I turn around to see that our luggage has arrived and a bottle of wine was given to us, compliments to the newlyweds.

I stare back out at the window, imagining of all the places I can visit— I mean, we can visit— first. While Jae popped open the champagne and poured it into two glasses. He walked up to me and circled an arm around my waist, handing me a glass. “Thanks.” I took a sip of this delicious wine and blushed at the contact.

“What are you thinking about, my beautiful wife.” He said as he laid his forehead on mine. I got red at the possessive term.

“About how unimaginable my life has turned to.” I whispered.

A soft smile appeared on those sinful lips. “I know that you’re uncomfortable with all of this, but I promise you, I can make you love me. The same way I do to you.” Jaejoong whispered the last part.

Again lips crashed and the earlier event replayed in my head. My cheeks heated up once again. I don’t think Jae has to do much for me to fall for him, I mean after all, he is KIM JAEJOONG.

He took our glasses of champagne and placed them on the window sill. Then he completely wrapped his arms around my waist and our kiss got deeper when he closed the space between us.

 I may not have totally fallen for him, but you got to admit, I did stumble ;). He took a step forward not breaking our lips and made me step back, until I had sat down on the side of the bed. Jaejoong kneeled down and his hands went under the dress, bringing shivers up my spine. His hands trailed up as the dress lifted up little by little.

When you think about, maybe his “hurt” hand was just an excuse for me to say yes to this whole thing, ‘cause deep down, I’m definitely loving this. Suddenly he hovered over me and I fell down on my back. Our lips parted and we both breathed out uneasily. I circled my arms around his neck and went for another cycle of kisses. Ladies, Korea’s most wanted bachelor just got taken . . . by me~ ;)