Ch.1 I'm Yours

How I Shot Kim Jaejoong

Ch. 1: I’m Yours Dream inspired

 

I was here in Japan with the rest of the JYJ members as a special guest at their concert. Truthfully I’m scared. Yeah, so what if I’ve been a singer for about 5 years now, it doesn’t help the fact that I’m a girl and fans will be fans, they’ll go crazy wanting to kill me ‘cause I’m on stage with their dearest oppas. And besides the fact that, oh I don’t know, I’msecretlydatingthegodkimjaejoong.

Big sigh~, yeah, I don’t want to die tonight. But why would I? Because all I remember that the moment I stepped out of the airport, my oh so lovely boyfriend was all over one of the back dancer girl. In the end only Junsu and Yoochun greeted me with big friendly hugs. What a great way to pick up your girlfriend from the airport Jae =.=.

What frustrates me even more? Is that during this whole tour of Japan or so, he has been ignoring me. Jerk! Go ahead and just that woman you’re talking to already! Great way to treat your girlfriend you haven’t seen in a month! Do you even freakin remember that you had one!? Fine! Who needs you anyway!?! (me T^T).

“Yo, Yunmi!” Yoochun called out to me. I swiftly turned around and hid my picture of Jaejoong full of holes through his face behind my back. No, I can honestly say I did not vent my anger out on that y picture of him and stabbed it with all my might.

“Y-yeah?” I asked, clearly startled.

“We’re beginning rehearsal, you should come.”

“Oh okay!” I nodded.

Yoochun stared at my hands behind my back. “Are you hiding something?”

“What! No! Of course not!” I denied and quickly folded the picture and tuck it inside my back pocket of the shorts. “See~” I put out my hands.

He looked at me suspiciously as I skipped to the others.

“Okay, for today’s JYJ and Yunmi collaboration, you guys would be singing Kim Jong Kook’s You’re Lovable. Remember to be jumpy and hype the fans up.” The director explained. He then talked about each position and where we should go to interact with fans and so and so. I wasn’t really paying attention.

My glare was apparently on Jaejoong’s arm which was around that same girl’s shoulder. And no, it was not manner hands. I practically flared up! That’s it! If he wants to be like this, I’ll do the same. I’ll get his attention for sure this time! *^*

***

From the first beat of the song, everyone began to scream out, and when it was my turn, I confidently step and sing the first lines of the song. I was enjoying time with the fan and rockin’ to the beat, smiling all the way…until the rest of the JYJ members all came out on stage with the dancers. I almost pouted publically as soon as I saw Jae with, once again, the same girl.

I cleared my throat and happily skip to where Junsu was at. Immediately we started to duet the song and joke around like dorks. I was truly having fun with Su, but I needed to glance if that idiot was looking. Yes, my plan is jealousy! >:D  Muahahah—…but it only turns out that I’m the one getting jealous here. He didn’t even notice, having the time of his life with someone else. Pouts. Bastard. So I waved bye to Junsu and skipped to Yoochun, who was closer to Jaejoong.

When I got there, we started to randomly dancing in the most ssanti-est way. I burst out laughing at Chun’s stupid moves, but still glancing at Jaejoong’s way. Do hear that Jaejoong!? I’m having fun without you!!...and I guess so are you =.=.

“You’re being childish.” Yoochun suddenly whispered in my ear, making me jump.

“W-what?”

He only smiled and ruffled my hair. “Trying to get hyung jealous? How cute~.”

I swatted his hand away and half glare and half pouted at him. So what if I am. >.>.The song ended and I thanked the fans, leaving the stage. Well this was a total failure T^T.

 I was in the waiting room, waiting for the rest of the concert to end so we can all go out and eat for the successful end of the day. I watched the rest of the concert behind a flat screen t.v. and every time Jae’s face popped up, I so wanted to throw something at the screen. . You’re the one who invited me to come with you guys to Japan, who told you to leave me all lonely here. You know I can’t speak Japanese well and I barely know anyone here. Idiot.

I just kept repeating curses and calling him names throughout the whole entire time, I didn’t notice the show had already come to an end. I lost my appetite now, not in the mood to see another of your jerk face. I stood up and grabbed my belongings, ready to just ditch this place. I opened the door and stepped out into the hall. If I’m leaving, I better do it quick so nobody catches me. I can just call and fake a lie back at my hotel room that I have a headache, yeah, that’ll work. And then I’ll just end up eating snacks all night watching t.v. alone, missing my members and texting them 24/7. What kind of leader am I, huh?

The hall began to fill up with sweaty back dancers and staff members. I better move faster. I quicken my pace and my heels clicked faster. Suddenly a hand gripped onto my arm and pulled me back.

“Where are you going?” Sure, now you talk to me.

“Nowhere.” I avoided his eyes.

He raised one of his eyebrows. “You’re not going to come with us to eat out?” Like you really care Jae =.=.

“N-no, I have a headache, I’m going to check into my hotel early today.” Funny how I still use the same excuse. Unexpectedly, Jaejoong leaned in and placed his forehead on mine, closing the space between us. “W-what are you doing!?!”

“Hmm..you don’t seem hot.” He muttered.

I shot him a glare and shoved him away from me. “Sorry, if I don’t live up to your expectation as a woman.” Yes, I know… I took his words differently.

He was stunned for a second, but then a smile broke out. “What are you talking about?”

“Shut up, I have a headache and you’re making it worse.” I turn away and walked off, but didn’t get far as he suddenly hugged me from behind.

He leaned his chin on my shoulder and blew hot air at my neck. “Yunnmmii~~.” He sang playfully.

“What?” I gritted through my teeth.

“What’s wrong?” He asked seriously.

“Shouldn’t you know?” I angrily asked back.

“Are you…jealous?” That’s it. Something snapped within me and I flung his arm off me.

I turned around to face and shouted. “You freakin knew!?! And still have the nerve to continue doing it in front of me!?! You —“ His sweet lips silenced me. I missed him, why couldn’t he see that? Throughout this whole trip I had just wanted him to embrace me.

Jaejoong’s lips left mine and I mumbled a quiet “bastard” at him. He chuckled at me and wrapped his arms around my waist. “You’re the one who started it.”

“What!?! What did I do!?!”

“Junsu and Yoochun were all over you at the airport before I even get a chance to touch you, you sang with Junsu at concert, and even dared to dance sensually with Yoochun, let his lips get close to your ear and touch your hair while you pout cutely.” He sneered.

“Whoa, whoa, whoa. If I remembered correctly, you were the one talking to that girl first!”

“How else was I supposed to get you jealous?” M-me? He wanted me to get jealous? So that means he did notice.

A stupid smile appeared on my face and I quietly whispered to myself. “So my plan was a success?”

“What plan?”

“Nothing you big dork, it was all just a misunderstanding.” I said and held his chin, pecking his lips happily. And within an instant, we were back to that mushy couple we were.

“You’re mine.” He claimed.

“Yeah, I’m yours.” I admitted.

His hand traveled down my , and felt a rectangular shape. Jaejoong furrowed his eyebrow and fished it out. He unfolded the paper and saw a picture of himself with drawings and holes all over it. “What’s this?” He asked me.

I avoided his gaze and cleared my throat. “Nothing.” I stole the picture back, crumpling it, and threw it behind me before distracting him into another sweet kiss~.